M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:31 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:57 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

OOC: I never thought about that, it can be which ever one you want it to be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:23 am 
Advanced
Advanced

((0.0; Heh... Can it be three?))

Alphonso stood up. Looking at the walls around him, it finally sunk in on him where he was. There was cement walls on three sides of him, and metal bars on the other. He had a window about the size of his outspread hand, and all he could see was a wall, and a man with a shotgun. One that would shoot him if he were to see him where he shouldn't be.

He felt a sweat all over his face, and a little feint(sp?). Wheeling backwards, his vision turned white, and he almost fell to his knees. Damn, cigarettes had fucked his lungs, and he felt like he might be getting asthma. But a second later, there he was. Sitting on his bed, Staring at the ceiling above, he wiped the sweat from his face, and took a deep breath. By now, Alphonso knew to shrug such dreams off.

He sucked a breath through his nose, and rolled over onto his stomach on his bed, trying to fall back into sleep untill he would be let out again.

{NPC'S}
{1x} Class A Gunman, David Roland

{WEAPONS}
[1x] Bocker 74 Switchblade
[2x] Colt M1911

{ACCESSORIES}
[1x] Ski Mask
[1x] Pair of Leather Gloves
[1x] Shoulder Holsters
[1x] Kevlar Vest

Putin' in work

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:16 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

OOC: A week and three days it is then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:19 am 
Advanced
Advanced

((Thanks, dude.))

Alphonso sat in his cell, staring at the wall across the tiny room from him. He wasn't really looking at it; it was just in the area that he was staring blankly at. He continued to stare blankly as he sat there. He hadn't been moved to a diffrent cell, so he would probably have to call in a favor to get that prick's family offed. Then again, maybe this would all blow over, and Al would get out when he was supposed to.

{NPC'S}

{WEAPONS}
[2x] Colt M1911

{ACCESSORIES}
[1x] Ski Mask
[1x] Shoulder Holsters
[1x] Kevlar Vest

Putin' in work

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:40 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Already well into his bid, Alphonso had been lifting weights on the time that he had been let out of his room every day. His benchpress was up to two hundred and seventy pounds. Popping his neck as he stood up from his bed, he got into a boxing stance, and swung a quick right hook at his shadow. Ducking, he fired a left jab for where his target's stomach would be, and quickly rocketed off a right uppercut. A small patch of sweat began to accumulate on either underarm of his shirt as he continued to duck and move, throwing punches about as if he were surrounded by enemies.

{NPC'S}

{WEAPONS}
[2x] Colt M1911

{ACCESSORIES}
[1x] Ski Mask
[1x] Shoulder Holsters
[1x] Kevlar Vest

Putin' in work

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:47 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

((Time up? >.>))

Alphonso sat on his bunk as he often did. Time moved at a crawl when no one watched it, and when it was important for it to move faster. "...Fuck..." He spat the vexxed curse word out as he would a mouthful of saliva, and leaned back against the wall behind him.

{NPC'S}

{WEAPONS}
[2x] Colt M1911

{ACCESSORIES}
[1x] Ski Mask
[1x] Shoulder Holsters
[1x] Kevlar Vest

Putin' in work

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:04 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Nice bid man...you did the time like a real mafioso. The warden should be letting you out, as soon as he gets on. I'll try to get him on messenger and let him no your time is up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:36 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

((Schweeeet, thanks man. Hey, let's say I was to make a mule account... Where would I sign it up for the FBI?))

The same four walls. The same bed. The same toilet, with the same sink attached to it. Nothing had changed since the day that Al had been put in. The walls were coated with the same light tan paint, and he was wearing the same size jumpsuit that he had been issued when he was booked. Standing up, ane streched his arms out, and heard the joints on his shoulders pop, and shortly after finishing, did the same with his neck. Raising his fists to about chin level, he ducked into a boxing stance, and threw a quick jab, right hook, left uppercut combination. He hadn't lost any speed. Now to see if he'd lost endurance. Wheeling around, he swung two fast jabs, and a crashing right straight that could probably have caved someone's skull, if he was swinging at someone. Falling back into his seat on his bed, he took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly. Time was definetley crawling by.

{NPC'S}

{WEAPONS}
[2x] Colt M1911

{ACCESSORIES}
[1x] Ski Mask
[1x] Shoulder Holsters
[1x] Kevlar Vest

Putin' in work

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:56 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Time is up. You are free to go.

Inventory:

- Beretta 92F [In Shoulder Holster]
- Shoulder Holster [Always Worn]
- Kevlar Bulletproof Vest [Always Worn Unless Stated Otherwise]
- FBI Jacket [In Trunk Of Suburban]
- Motoralla MOT-XU Two Way Radio [Always On Hand]
Vehicle:
- 2004 Chevrolet Suburban

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:02 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Alphonso DePalma wrote:
((Schweeeet, thanks man. Hey, let's say I was to make a mule account... Where would I sign it up for the FBI?))

The same four walls. The same bed. The same toilet, with the same sink attached to it. Nothing had changed since the day that Al had been put in. The walls were coated with the same light tan paint, and he was wearing the same size jumpsuit that he had been issued when he was booked. Standing up, ane streched his arms out, and heard the joints on his shoulders pop, and shortly after finishing, did the same with his neck. Raising his fists to about chin level, he ducked into a boxing stance, and threw a quick jab, right hook, left uppercut combination. He hadn't lost any speed. Now to see if he'd lost endurance. Wheeling around, he swung two fast jabs, and a crashing right straight that could probably have caved someone's skull, if he was swinging at someone. Falling back into his seat on his bed, he took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly. Time was definetley crawling by.

There ya go man...your free now. On the FBI thing, make the character and let me know who the character is. Then I'll talk to Director David Palmer, to get you in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:41 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Looking at himself in the bathroom mirror after he had put back on his personal effects, Alphonso saw a man he hadn't seen in four years. He was a little older, and a little wiser, but he was still Al. It was obvious that he wasn't retiring from this little stint in lockdown. Picking up his used jumpsuit, underwear, socks, and sandals, he tossed them into the appropriate bins and was led out front to the Taxi zone. He quickly called one down, and it arrived moments later. Hopping in, he patted the driver on the back. "To Detroit, boss." Shutting the door, he leaned back in the cusioned seating, and savored the scent of freedom.

((Thanks, guys.))

{NPC'S}

{WEAPONS}
[2x] Colt M1911

{ACCESSORIES}
[1x] Ski Mask
[1x] Shoulder Holsters
[1x] Kevlar Vest

Putin' in work

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2