M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:47 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:08 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

I hate prison...

Sitting in his cell, Alphonso moved his vision from the steel plate about three feet above his bed to the guard that stood by his gate. Apparently since he killed that KWK, they thought he was some sort of threat. Sucking the phlem into his mouth, Al executed one of his bad habits, and launched a loogie into the metal toilet that was part of this temporary home. "...Well, as long as we're both here, don't you want to talk? Your shift'll probably go faster."

The man turned around, and looked Alphonso in the eyes. He had powerfully thick eyebrows that made one feel like they were under the microscope. His black leather shoes were unblemished, and his black hair was slicked back underneath his cap. This didn't look like a normal guard. "This isn't a shift. They want me to watch you to make sure no one stabs you." He smiled in a kind of 'Fuck you' way.

Alphonso cleared his throat, and met his gaze with one of his own. Al's eyes were never hard. They were just there, giving no clue as to what he was thinking. "You don't have to be a dick about it..." Leaning back on his mattress, Al stared at the ceiling above him. In a vexed manner, he continued the conversation. "Damn, who does an inmate need to kill to get a pack of smokes around here?"

The rhetorical question got a weird answer. The guard turned to Al's cell, and reached to his pocket. In a quick motion, the guard pulled his hand from his pocket, and tossed a Marlboro onto Alphonso's chest. Al quickly put it behind his ear and hid it under his hair. He nodded thanks to the guard, and the guard spoke. "Look, just because you were able to put a high ranked gang member out of commision doesn't mean you can do the same to anyone else. Your under my rule in here."

Al was growing tired of this 'your a peice of shit, and I rule' type of talk. He almost laughed out loud, but upon thinking it over, he just smiled. "Let me ask you something... What's your name?"

The guard stayed where he was standing, looking in on Al's cell. "James Burke. I run security on Cell Block C. I already know your name, Alphonso."

Al smiled again. Of cource he did. He was the one who took care of who was placed on this block. Al then returned his attention to the high ranking guard. "James, you just did something very stupid. I have some friends... The type of people you probably really don't like. Now that you know me and I know you, they know you too." Pausing for a second, he pulled the smoke from behind his ear, and took a puff from the unlit cigarette. It had been so long since he'd gotten his nicotine. Almost a year.

He then put it back behing his ear, hid from site. "Now, you do what I say, or I can have you, your friends, your friends families, and your family killed at the snap of my fingers, capisce?" He could have said people killed, but not quite at the snap of a finger. If the guard took this as an idle threat, Alphonso would have to get some work done.

The guard sighed, and looked from the cement floor up to Alphonso. "Look, do you really think that threatening a high ranking security officer at a prison is a smart idea?" Damn. He pulled his card. Now Alphonso would have to pull his card, and keep it real quiet.

Al sat up, and scooted closer to the door. "Do you think it's smart to not listen to someone who takes a four and a half year bid in Reiker's with no complaints... Then killed one of the 'high ranking' gang members?" The guard looked scared now. His tough eyebrows were now furrowed at the edges. Al heard him cuss under his breath. Al leaned back on his bed and smiled.

"If you do what I say, none of that will happen. If you very from them at all, it all will." Al paused for a minute. Their conversation so far had been a little louder than whispers, so Al was safe. "Tomorrow morning, I want to be moved to a better cell for good behavior. I want better food, I want a phone, and I want constant visiting rights. If you plan on working here and living, this isn't the only time your going to do this."

The guard spat off of the teir. Al could hear it splatter three floors down. James Burke was now either under Al's thumb, or he would be risking the lives of his family. James rubbed the corner of his right eye as he thought of his family. He had two kids at home with his wife; one was just entering highachool at the age of fifteen, and the other had already graduated at the age of eighteen. He thought of his wife. A mental picture of him entering his house to his dead family flashed through James' head, and he shook back to reality. "I'll see what I can do inmate, untill then, keep quiet." He said that in a semi-louder voice, then turned back around.

Al laid back on his bed. If he wasn't in a better cell by the next morning, he would have to make a couple calls, and but himself a couple bodies in debt to one of his friends. He had faith in James Burke, and he had faith in his plan. He had this copper almost completley in his pocket, and he would have him in his pocket before he was let out of prison.

Requests wrote:
Movement to a better cell on C Block
Better food
Constant visitation rights
A phone
[1x] NPC James Burke [C Block's head of security]

{NPC'S}
{1x} Class A Gunman, David Roland

{WEAPONS}
[1x] Bocker 74 Switchblade
[2x] Colt M1911

{ACCESSORIES}
[1x] Ski Mask
[1x] Pair of Leather Gloves
[1x] Shoulder Holsters
[1x] Kevlar Vest

Putin' in work

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:36 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Just so you know I decide who goes into a better cell or not. Everything passes through me. A Guard has no say over visitation rights, better cells, better food, etc. He is just a guard. I am The Warden.

Inventory:

- Beretta 92F [In Shoulder Holster]
- Shoulder Holster [Always Worn]
- Kevlar Bulletproof Vest [Always Worn Unless Stated Otherwise]
- FBI Jacket [In Trunk Of Suburban]
- Motoralla MOT-XU Two Way Radio [Always On Hand]
Vehicle:
- 2004 Chevrolet Suburban

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:41 am 
Advanced
Advanced

((Yeeeeah, I didn't know that... ...Heh...))

{NPC'S}
{1x} Class A Gunman, David Roland

{WEAPONS}
[1x] Bocker 74 Switchblade
[2x] Colt M1911

{ACCESSORIES}
[1x] Ski Mask
[1x] Pair of Leather Gloves
[1x] Shoulder Holsters
[1x] Kevlar Vest

Putin' in work

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:12 am 
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

James slowly hunched his head, and made his way away from the cell. Giving a slight whistle, he called for another guard to come guard the prisoner, while he went to have a talk with the warden. A half an hour later, both the warden and James emerged from the office and to the cell...both had evil grins on their faces.

OOC: The Warden may now extend your stay in the prison, and add threatening a prison official to your list of charges.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:17 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Will an Admin please do that. I do not have mod powers of this forum

EDIT: This was suppose to be as Anthony Colombo

• [1x] Class A Thug Joey "Mouse" Cambria
• [1x] Class A Thug Nick "Arms" Alvisi
• [1x] Class A Thug Gino "The Hammer" Alvisi
• [1x] Class A Thug Mario "Crazy Mario" Romano
• [1x] Class A Thug Mike "Hollywood" Manti
• [1x] Class A Thug Michael "Mikey Boy" Roman
• [4x] Class B Thugs
• [2x] Class C Thugs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:18 am 
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Yeah, PM me how long you want to extend his sentence. Keep it reasonable..

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]