M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:43 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:08 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

"Papa Goes Bye Bye"
PC Hit on Mike Papa

Reasons: For turning Government Informant possibly endangering the DeCalvacante Family.
Permissions: Don Salvatore Maranzano, Capo John Mosca
Notes: Information about him informing was discovered via secret RP which shall be posted by John Mosca after this is posted.

[size=92]Life on the inside brought constant struggles as each day crawled by. Even with special privileges, it just wasn’t the same as the life of a free man. The nice cell, with the little extras was just an incentive from the family, to prevent a rat. They had to show a little gratitude after all. However things were not all that bad. As time progressed, Vito DeGrazia would be a name everyone within these walls would soon come to honor and respect.

The rather young looking Vito sat in the confines of his jail cell. He had free reign within the walls of the prison. He gazed at the ceiling as he lay out upon his mattress. Vito could be found in this position rather frequently as he took this time to think. A situation had recently come to his attention that required a fair amount of brainstorming. An informant was discovered inside of the family. This individual was arrested and agreed to inform the authorities for a lighter sentence.

This disturbing news was brought to his attention, because it was up to him to rid of this informant. Observing a life sentence, it was an obvious choice whether or not he would do the job. The only thing that prevented immediate action was in which way he would execute the task. With the warden on the family payroll, a swift execution and escape with little or no solitary confinement was what he was able to do.

With these thoughts in mind, he sat up on his bed. The first thing that needed to be done was to find the whereabouts of this Mike Papa. Vito stood up and walked to his cell entrance which was left open as a special privilege. A guard had just walked by and Vito called out his name to gain his attention. [b]“George, I need you for a second.â€

• [1x] Class A Thug Joey "Mouse" Cambria
• [1x] Class A Thug Nick "Arms" Alvisi
• [1x] Class A Thug Gino "The Hammer" Alvisi
• [1x] Class A Thug Mario "Crazy Mario" Romano
• [1x] Class A Thug Mike "Hollywood" Manti
• [1x] Class A Thug Michael "Mikey Boy" Roman
• [4x] Class B Thugs
• [2x] Class C Thugs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:11 am 
Professional
Professional

Initiating Secret RP approved by Jacob...

Rat Discovery
"Discovery of a cooperating witness..."

Nicodemo was finishing up his meeting with Sal Luccheese when his cell phone buzzed. Picking it up he coughs and answers. "Hello.." The man on the other end he had met on two occasions. He was the warden of the prison and a FBI Agent, but he was also very connected to the family. "You got a rat, someone is about to be an informant for the FBI, i thought you should know about dad." The phone went dead. Nico smirked and looked to Sal who was walking away. He began jogging down the street and finally wound up at a payphone where he made the call to John Mosca.... "Hey, this is Nico, got some news for ya.." JOhn coughed and looked at his watch. "Come by my house.." Nico hung up the phone and hailed a taxi to John's home.

Finding out...

John and Nico began walking down the street by his home. John covered his mouth with his hand and said in a barely audible tone. "Whats shaking?" Nico looked at Mosca and coughed. Placing his hand over his mouth. "Papa flipped.." John looked at Nico with a cold stare and the duo headed back to the house, it was time to do something about this.

Requests:
- The IC knowledge that Mike Papa is cooperating with authorities.

Notes:
- The Warden has approved his usage in this post.
- This will be used when Mike Papa meets with an.... Accident
- The Warden has been on the DeCal payroll for some time, a secret fact, just for your knowledge.
- Papa said in his cell he wants the arresting officer and a tape recorder, so the warden would know whats comming next.

[Armed With: 2x Beretta 85FS (2 spare clips), Kevlar Vest Always Worn, SVD Sniper Rifle in Trunk.]
Biography and Inventory

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:33 am 
Advanced
Advanced

OOC- I never IC said I would rat out the family, so you dont know that. Now do you?

NPC:
Joe Lakoli (Drug Dealer, armed with 1 pistol)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:37 am 
Advanced
Advanced

The Warden has approved his usage in this post. - The warden is Vito, different account, cheating ass mofos
- This will be used when Mike Papa meets with an.... Accident - Like me and your mom
- The Warden has been on the DeCal payroll for some time, a secret fact, just for your knowledge. - lmao
- Papa said in his cell he wants the arresting officer and a tape recorder, so the warden would know whats comming next. - I meant to sing, like in American Idol... and he wouldnt know what I needed those things for..

NPC:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:38 am 
Professional
Professional

OOC: All you said in your cell was... "Send me the Arresting Officer and a tape recorder. The warden is the one reporting, thats enough evidence, all we need. And you did say that.....

[Armed With: 2x Beretta 85FS (2 spare clips), Kevlar Vest Always Worn, SVD Sniper Rifle in Trunk.]
Biography and Inventory

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:39 am 
Advanced
Advanced

I did, and no. I told the guard not the warden... Kenny dont make it like LCNA where you find bullshit reasons to kill somebody...

NPC:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:41 am 
Professional
Professional

OOC: All we need is suspicion as a reason to whack you. We have valid IC reasons to whack you based on the suspicion of what you may say into that nice tape recorder.... Now post a defense or wait for judgement.

P.S. Our talk on AIM still stands, i still like you, your a great guy this beef is IC not OOC.

Biography and Inventory

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:42 am 
Professional
Professional

OOC: This prison is ran by the warden, you dont think that request would go to him, get da fuck outta here, lets be realistic, Guards cant call for feds, they can inform the warden he wants to cooperate and then feds can be called.

Biography and Inventory

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:44 am 
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Shut up..

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:52 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[quote="Vito DeGrazia"]"Papa Goes Bye Bye"
PC Hit on Mike Papa

Reasons: For turning Government Informant possibly endangering the DeCalvacante Family.
Permissions: Don Salvatore Maranzano, Capo John Mosca
Notes: Information about him informing was discovered via secret RP which shall be posted by John Mosca after this is posted.

[size=92]Life on the inside brought constant struggles as each day crawled by. Even with special privileges, it just wasn’t the same as the life of a free man. The nice cell, with the little extras was just an incentive from the family, to prevent a rat. They had to show a little gratitude after all. However things were not all that bad. As time progressed, Vito DeGrazia would be a name everyone within these walls would soon come to honor and respect.

The rather young looking Vito sat in the confines of his jail cell. He had free reign within the walls of the prison. He gazed at the ceiling as he lay out upon his mattress. Vito could be found in this position rather frequently as he took this time to think. A situation had recently come to his attention that required a fair amount of brainstorming. An informant was discovered inside of the family. This individual was arrested and agreed to inform the authorities for a lighter sentence.

This disturbing news was brought to his attention, because it was up to him to rid of this informant. Observing a life sentence, it was an obvious choice whether or not he would do the job. The only thing that prevented immediate action was in which way he would execute the task. With the warden on the family payroll, a swift execution and escape with little or no solitary confinement was what he was able to do.

With these thoughts in mind, he sat up on his bed. The first thing that needed to be done was to find the whereabouts of this Mike Papa. Vito stood up and walked to his cell entrance which was left open as a special privilege. A guard had just walked by and Vito called out his name to gain his attention. [b]“George, I need you for a second.â€

NPC:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:53 am 
Advanced
Advanced

John Mosca wrote:
Initiating Secret RP approved by Jacob...

Rat Discovery
"Discovery of a cooperating witness..."

Nicodemo was finishing up his meeting with Sal Luccheese when his cell phone buzzed. Picking it up he coughs and answers. "Hello.." The man on the other end he had met on two occasions. He was the warden of the prison and a FBI Agent, but he was also very connected to the family. "You got a rat, someone is about to be an informant for the FBI, i thought you should know about dad." The phone went dead. Nico smirked and looked to Sal who was walking away. He began jogging down the street and finally wound up at a payphone where he made the call to John Mosca.... "Hey, this is Nico, got some news for ya.." JOhn coughed and looked at his watch. "Come by my house.." Nico hung up the phone and hailed a taxi to John's home.

Finding out...

John and Nico began walking down the street by his home. John covered his mouth with his hand and said in a barely audible tone. "Whats shaking?" Nico looked at Mosca and coughed. Placing his hand over his mouth. "Papa flipped.." John looked at Nico with a cold stare and the duo headed back to the house, it was time to do something about this.

Requests:
- The IC knowledge that Mike Papa is cooperating with authorities.

Notes:
- The Warden has approved his usage in this post.
- This will be used when Mike Papa meets with an.... Accident
- The Warden has been on the DeCal payroll for some time, a secret fact, just for your knowledge.
- Papa said in his cell he wants the arresting officer and a tape recorder, so the warden would know whats comming next.

We all know how ken likes to cheat

NPC:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:02 am 
Professional
Professional

Killing my main drug dealer? Hmmm...not a smart move.

I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures, never put a bitch over my niggaz,
I shall never, cooperate with the law, never snake me I always hold you down in war,
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs, I never break the oath to the death I swear,
I swear that's how we pledge alegiance, to the alliance, of underworld's killers and thugs,
though the science of a nigga still yet to be found
So light up some green, and pass it around

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:48 am 
Advanced
Advanced

OOC- OK, Last thing I am saying here before I post my defence... since its a rule, and I asked Yinepu, Jacob and Spookshow, hits need to be posted in the report center. I showed the link to every section in the report center to the three staff and this hit isnt there, they all seen it, so you guys cant cheat and post it after this post. So, if you post it after reading this post, your a fucktard... so, if I believe the hit should be void.

(Dont say you didnt have time or shit, I seen Kenny and NYCCorleone(Vito) online, I am sure they have time to take 2 seconds and post the link.

Quote:
Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:48 am

Time posted... now if they post in the report center, we'll see...

NPC:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:56 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

You need to void the hit because of that? I totally forgot. Besides if you didnt have a staff account everyone would know you had a defence posted but deleted it.

• [1x] Class A Thug Joey "Mouse" Cambria
• [1x] Class A Thug Nick "Arms" Alvisi
• [1x] Class A Thug Gino "The Hammer" Alvisi
• [1x] Class A Thug Mario "Crazy Mario" Romano
• [1x] Class A Thug Mike "Hollywood" Manti
• [1x] Class A Thug Michael "Mikey Boy" Roman
• [4x] Class B Thugs
• [2x] Class C Thugs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:56 am 
Advanced
Advanced

No... I never posted a defence.. and if I did, I could of deleted it with my Papa account. Accusing me a cheater with my staff acount isnt pulling you out of this.

NPC:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next