M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:32 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:24 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

I would just like to say that if the FBI wanted to see a prisoner they would have to meet with me. A guard can not do that. I run the prison not the guards. All requests to see prisoners must be ran through me. I would like that to be taken into account.

EDIT: And another thing no FBI Agent, police officer, etc is allowed into prison with their weapons. They would be forced to keep them in lockup till they left the prison.

Inventory:

- Beretta 92F [In Shoulder Holster]
- Shoulder Holster [Always Worn]
- Kevlar Bulletproof Vest [Always Worn Unless Stated Otherwise]
- FBI Jacket [In Trunk Of Suburban]
- Motoralla MOT-XU Two Way Radio [Always On Hand]
Vehicle:
- 2004 Chevrolet Suburban

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:46 pm 
DEAD
DEAD

Edit.

Last edited by Joey Massino on Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:21 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

OOC: After finding out a couple things about the schmuck, I don't care if he dies or lives...either one, is fine with me. I did because ahhh...one I'm a fed and its my job, two a friend ask me to and three...I was bored. Now if I would have gotten bribe :wink: , I wouldn't have did it...but hey I didn't get bribe. Anyway...warden...lets be real here man, no one needs your permission to see a prisoner...especially not the feds. We could get it you out of here and put someone else in your place, if we wanted too. Don't think we can't get what we need, to do just that. Do I want that or care...no, but know your role man. Your going over your own head, with that nobody can see a prisoner in Rikers without your permission BS. Anyway...judge away and Joey, you had nothing to do with this...so stop posting like Spookshow said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:52 pm 
Expert
Expert

Actually, I do believe you need Warden's approval to see a prisoner. Whether you're a fed or not, you need their approval and I don't think you can walk around with weapons. Sorry, but police intervention is denied.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:59 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

OOC: Speaking from having knowledge on the matter, you don't need a warden permission. All you need is the prisoner information and make sure the visit is during visitor hours...which isn't even the rules feds have to follow. The weapons thing though, I'm not sure about though. You might want might want to look into this. For future reference at least.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:52 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

OOC: No Warden in their right mind would allow anyone into his prison with a gun or weapon of any kind. It endagers too many lives. And if someone did not need the Warden's approval to see prisoners than anyone could just come in. And you didnt go to the visitors center you went straight to the cell. Like I posted in the Visitors center.

Anthony Colombo wrote:
Notice: All Visitors must contact me Via PM and let me know ahead of time who they are coming to visit. If you fail to do so I will not permit you into the Visitor Center.

Inventory:

- Beretta 92F [In Shoulder Holster]
- Shoulder Holster [Always Worn]
- Kevlar Bulletproof Vest [Always Worn Unless Stated Otherwise]
- FBI Jacket [In Trunk Of Suburban]
- Motoralla MOT-XU Two Way Radio [Always On Hand]
Vehicle:
- 2004 Chevrolet Suburban

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:03 am 
Advanced
Advanced

A Little Flash Back

[size=92]Before entering Brightmoor for a little glance at the city Mike needed to check out a call that he got from his client, Samaad Jackson. Jackson was a great guy, even though Mike never dealed for black guys he liked the guy, very cool. And his friends.

Walking down the street, like always he walked in the ghetto apartment and looked around and in the corner he noticed a paper, it was all faded, front and back. Mike knew it wasn’t no water spill, it must have been piss all over it. But he had no time to worry about that.

Hearing his feet hit the ground every step or so he stopped in front of the door and knocked a couple of times with his big knuckles. Not rarely did he notice that he had big knuckles since he was so skinny, he never paid to much attention; Hearing foot steps from inside he took his hand out of his pocket and smiled as he seen Jake, a KWK Soldier. Jake was also a drug dealer, who had just started the business. Mike liked the guy, what he was known for was his gun shooting skills. The guy killed about four people in a gym and got away with hit… that’s how good he was.

[b]â€

NPC:
Joe Lakoli (Drug Dealer, armed with 1 pistol)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:07 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote="Mike Papa"]A Little Flash Back

[size=92]Before entering Brightmoor for a little glance at the city Mike needed to check out a call that he got from his client, Samaad Jackson. Jackson was a great guy, even though Mike never dealed for black guys he liked the guy, very cool. And his friends.

Walking down the street, like always he walked in the ghetto apartment and looked around and in the corner he noticed a paper, it was all faded, front and back. Mike knew it wasn’t no water spill, it must have been piss all over it. But he had no time to worry about that.

Hearing his feet hit the ground every step or so he stopped in front of the door and knocked a couple of times with his big knuckles. Not rarely did he notice that he had big knuckles since he was so skinny, he never paid to much attention; Hearing foot steps from inside he took his hand out of his pocket and smiled as he seen Jake, a KWK Soldier. Jake was also a drug dealer, who had just started the business. Mike liked the guy, what he was known for was his gun shooting skills. The guy killed about four people in a gym and got away with hit… that’s how good he was.

[b]â€

• [1x] Class A Thug Joey "Mouse" Cambria
• [1x] Class A Thug Nick "Arms" Alvisi
• [1x] Class A Thug Gino "The Hammer" Alvisi
• [1x] Class A Thug Mario "Crazy Mario" Romano
• [1x] Class A Thug Mike "Hollywood" Manti
• [1x] Class A Thug Michael "Mikey Boy" Roman
• [4x] Class B Thugs
• [2x] Class C Thugs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:08 am 
Advanced
Advanced

XEli01X: Me letting get in by the warden is impossible
XEli01X: I mean he is the same person who hit me
DELETED DeCal Member SN: i know

(I deleted the sn for safe reason for him)

NPC:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:16 am 
Advanced
Advanced

XEli01X: Ok, on MSRP, I was hit by this guy Vito DeGrazia, he is the warden also. Now in my defence I am let in the prison but he is saying I am soppused to be let in by the warden... do you think thats fair? Since the warden is the guy who hit me, just different account.
sharpeye9: The warden of a prison is an official, not a guard or officer
XEli01X: I know, but he is the same dude OOC who hit me.
XEli01X: Of course he wouldnt let my NPC in...
sharpeye9: then it's faulty
XEli01X: That's not fair, is it?
sharpeye9: Nope.

Even the great Damion agrees...

NPC:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:21 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

OOC: ok I'll allow your guy in. But there is a visitors center for a reason. No visitor goes to the prisoners cell. And that fact that you got into a Maximum Security Prison with a gun is BS. And the ending where you guys are shooting your way out of the prison is BS too.

• [1x] Class A Thug Joey "Mouse" Cambria
• [1x] Class A Thug Nick "Arms" Alvisi
• [1x] Class A Thug Gino "The Hammer" Alvisi
• [1x] Class A Thug Mario "Crazy Mario" Romano
• [1x] Class A Thug Mike "Hollywood" Manti
• [1x] Class A Thug Michael "Mikey Boy" Roman
• [4x] Class B Thugs
• [2x] Class C Thugs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:22 am 
Advanced
Advanced

BS like you god mod my player at ur hit?

NPC:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:42 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Gentlemen... C'mon... This is about to be settled. Get ready to walk the ten paces.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:33 am 
Advanced
Advanced

The hit against Mike Papa: Denied

"Spookshow! Spookshow!"

"Yes, right here."

"Why was the hit denied?"

"Well, to be quite honest: The warden and the hitter are the same person. Conflict of interest. But as for now no more questions, ladies and gentlemen."

- You read the cheap, poorly done role-play above. The hit on Mike Papa is denied. Any further questions, message me.

Done and Locked!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3