M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:48 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:19 pm 
Professional
Professional

Image[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:44 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Most of the population was already in the rec yard when Vito was brought out. Because the guards respected him and he had a few on the payroll, Vito was never in cuffs. He was usually allowed to roam around free as well. But, that was only on D Block. The Warden never came there since it was where all the real criminals were. Because of that the guards ran it and did what they wanted, which could be good or bad. After shaking hands with the guards Vito walked over to the steps and took a seat. He didnt feel like doing anything today. Within a few moments Vito's crew arrived and took a seat around him. They started up Duces Wild and needed to talk about the ranks.

• [1x] Class A Thug Joey "Mouse" Cambria
• [1x] Class A Thug Nick "Arms" Alvisi
• [1x] Class A Thug Gino "The Hammer" Alvisi
• [1x] Class A Thug Mario "Crazy Mario" Romano
• [1x] Class A Thug Mike "Hollywood" Manti
• [1x] Class A Thug Michael "Mikey Boy" Roman
• [4x] Class B Thugs
• [2x] Class C Thugs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:57 am 
Advanced
Advanced

D block was always the last out into the yard, no matter how slow the other blocks were. Coming out with the big mass of prisoners he lit up a new smoke from the pack he traded a bit of cash he could get in here. A large cache of meth was supposed to have been delivered to the leader of a gang called the Duces Wild John had been hooked up with. He spoke with a fellow Italian, trading conversation in Sicilian to throw off anyone listening in, he learned Vito DeGrazia was on top. As he was taken out the absence of shakles gave him away. People seemed to gravitate around him like moths to a flame. A seat was made available beside him on the steps when one of his crew went off to get a smoke. Sitting in beside him John spoke softly, making sure not many could hear his words. "Vito? I'm Giovanni Greco, they call me the italian Ice dispenser in here. I've been told a package has been delivered."

ooc: Wrong character, this is Giovanni Greco

Strapped with:
-[2x] CZ 45

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:06 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Vito was sitting on the steps when he saw "Mikey Boy" get up and make a seat available to someone else. Once he heard the Italian accent Vito knew that they guy was a new member of Duces Wild. After hearing what he said, Vito turned to one of his guards and gave him a look. After the guard responded Vito looked over to Giovanni and nodded his head. Yea, its been delivered. Its all in a suitcase under my bunk. I've heard about you from some of my guys. Your suppose to be the best. If you can take care of the stuff under my bunk then I might put you incharge of all my, In a wisher, Drug operations.

• [4x] Class B Thugs
• [2x] Class C Thugs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:29 am 
Beginner
Beginner

"Si, that'll just take a couple days. I've just got to meet up with my men in here first, top dealers and dependable guys." John glanced back to see just the influence Vito had with the guards, like his own personal bodyguards. He thumbed a Marlboro out of his pack and had it lit by own of the men lower down the steps. Offering one over to Vito he leaned back a bit, putting his elbows against the step above him. "Of course if I were to take these operations over I'd need a couple guys to ensure none of those greedy niggers or spics get any ideas. You know what I mean?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:39 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Vito saw the offer for the cigarette and respectfully declined. He watched John leaned back and listened to him speak. I will send a few of my men with you when you go to make a deal but, I need them here with me when your not using them. Alot of these pricks in here are gonna try and off me when they get a chance. Not the guys from D Block but I dont know about the rest of the population. I already showed the guys what would happen if they messed with me. Vito stood up for a second and removed his shirt. It was getting hot out and Vito didnt want his shirt to get all sweaty. He laid his shirt over the top step and took a seat leaning back on it. Vito fixed his hat real quick and turned his attention back to Giovanni.

• [4x] Class B Thugs
• [2x] Class C Thugs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:50 am 
Beginner
Beginner

"I understand, but in time i'll need some guys. Once I get established I'll have to fight off any and every little dealer in the prison. I'm sure you could supply me in time." He smoked back the cigarette as he glanced around the yard. The niggers were fighting a war among themselves at the time, all trying to come out on top. No fighting at the present time but they were just waiting for a moment when the guards were occupied or made ineffective.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:03 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Im sure I can find a few guys. Lets see how you do on this job first. I'll send some of my men with you. (Class B thugs, not A) Vito stood up and started to stretch. He was getting tired of just sitting and wanted to play some football. There were fourteen guys now and they could play some seven on seven football. After picking up his shirt and putting it on Vito looked over to Giovanni. So, how about some football. We can talk about more about this during lunch.

• [4x] Class B Thugs
• [2x] Class C Thugs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:06 am 
Beginner
Beginner

"Nah, I'm no athlete I'd just end up hurting myself. I'll just stay here and smoke if you don't mind." John chuckled as he lit a brand new Marlboro. Two of Vito's crew identified themselves as his back up before they went out onto the field to start up a game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:24 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

OK, no problem. These four guys will stay with you until your deal is over. If ya wanna talk were gonan eb right over there playing some football. Vito and nine other guys got up from the steps and walked over to an empty area. Once the teams were decided Vito motioned to one of the guards for a ball. Within seconds a pig skin was in the air and in the hands of Vito. Since the other team picked first Vito's team got the ball first. After calling the play Vito lined up behind the center and made the call. Hunt 1. . .Hunt 2. . .Hike The ball was snapped into Vito's hands and the game was under way.

• [4x] Class B Thugs
• [2x] Class C Thugs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:39 am 
DEAD
DEAD

Smitty was escourted by the same guard to various places, he decided theis was his office to try to turn crooked as Vito DeGrazia had done to almost all of them. Vito was a measuring stick in this jail, everything you did was compared to what he did, Smitty's thing was if he couldn't measure up to the status of Vito he was damn sure gonna come close. Speaking of Vito he was over on the field playing some football, Smitty saw his chance to make a recruiting move while Vito was away. He walked up to two guys sitting by the weight benches. One of them was a medium build white man with Cornflower blond hair, the other was an athletic build light-skinned man with a goatee and some short langthed hair. Smitty walked over to them and began to speak, "What it do, Im Brandon but you can call me Smitty. I've seen you 2 on A-Block with me and wanted to let you now about a gang i'm tryna start on A-Block". The two mens focus was changed from the weight lifters to Smitty, they looked at him with a confused manor. The white man got up and began to speak, " I am Kevin, the boys call me KG, this is my cellmate Jordan we call him money cause his last name is Banks. Yeah, I've seen you on A-Block you're fresh meat around here." before he could finish Money interrupted, "Fuck all the small talkin' shit, now lets hear about that gang, can we get a name and some info?". Smitty was glad to see that they had some intrest and wanted them to join, " Well it's called The Gangsta Deciples, we only got two members so far but the future looks promising, also we got a gang sign it's like this" Smitty started showing them the gang sign. " Anyway, we sit in the south west corner of the lunch room, um we are the first no let me correct that second people in the jail to get things, Vito's crew is the first. Kevin who had been interrupted returned the favor, "Why the fuck should we join you, fresh meat?". Kevin was right wahy the fuck should two o.g.'s join a gang with a leader who is new in that jail, Smitty had an answer. " What fuckin' gang are you in? none the only gang around this bitch is Vito's and if he ain't approched you yet he's not going to, so are you in or out?. Smitty wasn't tryna start a fight but this fucker was being an asshole. There was an akward silence with Money and KG forming a type of mini huddle contimplating whether to join or not, finally the silence was broken when both men turned to Smitty, "We in". Smitty was estatic and wanted to leap for join like he had won the kentucky power ball but he didn't and began to walk away and speak, "Now, lets go find the other member Gary Johnson".

Requests:
[NPC] Kevin "KG" Glass
[NPC] Jordan "Money" Banks

-Micheal Hope[Dead]
-Harvey Thomas[Driver]
-Duane Harrison[Body Guard]
-Gary Johnson[Body Guard]
-Jimmy Smith[Gangsta]
-Nick Freeman[Gangsta]

[Inventory]
-Five-seveN
-40 Caliber Glock
-Micro Uzi
-Shank
-Ski Mask
-Kevlar Vest
-Leather Gloves
-Lock Pick
-T-Mobile MDA Phone
-Nextel cell phone[with chirp]

[Vehicle]
-2005 Chevy Trailblazer[Jet Black]
-1997 Ford Mustang[Jet Black]
-2006 Lexus LX[Metalic Silver]

And Yes I do make sigs and they're 1k each.

-Marcus Tzu
-Ruth
-Layla Simmons
-Jamal Woods

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:51 am 
DEAD
DEAD

Brandon Smith wrote:
Smitty was escourted by the same guard to various places, he decided theis was his office to try to turn crooked as Vito DeGrazia had done to almost all of them. Vito was a measuring stick in this jail, everything you did was compared to what he did, Smitty's thing was if he couldn't measure up to the status of Vito he was damn sure gonna come close. Speaking of Vito he was over on the field playing some football, Smitty saw his chance to make a recruiting move while Vito was away. He walked up to two guys sitting by the weight benches. One of them was a medium build white man with Cornflower blond hair, the other was an athletic build light-skinned man with a goatee and some short langthed hair. Smitty walked over to them and began to speak, "What it do, Im Brandon but you can call me Smitty. I've seen you 2 on A-Block with me and wanted to let you now about a gang i'm tryna start on A-Block". The two mens focus was changed from the weight lifters to Smitty, they looked at him with a confused manor. The white man got up and began to speak, " I am Kevin, the boys call me KG, this is my cellmate Jordan we call him money cause his last name is Banks. Yeah, I've seen you on A-Block you're fresh meat around here." before he could finish Money interrupted, "Fuck all the small talkin' shit, now lets hear about that gang, can we get a name and some info?". Smitty was glad to see that they had some intrest and wanted them to join, " Well it's called The Gangsta Deciples, we only got two members so far but the future looks promising, also we got a gang sign it's like this" Smitty started showing them the gang sign. " Anyway, we sit in the south west corner of the lunch room, um we are the first no let me correct that second people in the jail to get things, Vito's crew is the first. Kevin who had been interrupted returned the favor, "Why the fuck should we join you, fresh meat?". Kevin was right wahy the fuck should two o.g.'s join a gang with a leader who is new in that jail, Smitty had an answer. " What fuckin' gang are you in? none the only gang around this bitch is Vito's and if he ain't approched you yet he's not going to, so are you in or out?. Smitty wasn't tryna start a fight but this fucker was being an asshole. There was an akward silence with Money and KG forming a type of mini huddle contimplating whether to join or not, finally the silence was broken when both men turned to Smitty, "We in". Smitty was estatic and wanted to leap for join like he had won the kentucky power ball but he didn't and began to walk away and speak, "Now, lets go find the other member Gary Johnson".

Requests:
[NPC] Kevin "KG" Glass
[NPC] Jordan "Money" Banks
We found Gary but a fuckin situation arose. Look for the topic called Big Bubba Blues the saga continues.

-Micheal Hope[Dead]
-Harvey Thomas[Driver]
-Duane Harrison[Body Guard]
-Gary Johnson[Body Guard]
-Jimmy Smith[Gangsta]
-Nick Freeman[Gangsta]

[Inventory]
-Five-seveN
-40 Caliber Glock
-Micro Uzi
-Shank
-Ski Mask
-Kevlar Vest
-Leather Gloves
-Lock Pick
-T-Mobile MDA Phone
-Nextel cell phone[with chirp]

[Vehicle]
-2005 Chevy Trailblazer[Jet Black]
-1997 Ford Mustang[Jet Black]
-2006 Lexus LX[Metalic Silver]

And Yes I do make sigs and they're 1k each.

-Marcus Tzu
-Ruth
-Layla Simmons
-Jamal Woods

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:30 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Stepping into the Cement yard, Alphonso was surrounded by thick walls on all sides. The three guards grinned as one removed his cuffs. They were all alone. Rubbing his wrists, Al decided to test these guards. "You sure you wanted to take those cuffs off me?" Smirking, he looked from eye to eye among the cops.

The obvious seinior officer just smiled, observing Al from behind his aviator shades. "You want them back on? You know this is the only hour of the day you get out of your cell, right?" Al sucked on the inside of his cheek. So this wouldn't be fun at all.

"Touche." Saying that, he turned and looked at the cement court again. Stretching his arms a little, he began a slow jog. He'd do a couple laps, and spend whatever else time in the mess hall. Feeling his heartbeat start to rise, he coughed slightly and launched a loogie onto the floor as he cut his first turn. He was used to this stuff by now.

{NPC'S}
{1x} Class A Gunman, David Roland

{WEAPONS}
[1x] Bocker 74 Switchblade
[2x] Colt M1911

{ACCESSORIES}
[1x] Ski Mask
[1x] Pair of Leather Gloves
[1x] Shoulder Holsters
[1x] Kevlar Vest

Putin' in work

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:39 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Stopping after his third lap, Al bent over and rested his hands on his knees. Sucking wind into his lungs, he caught his breath then stood up. Wiping the sweat from his brow, he looked over at his security entourage(sp?). The senior officer held up his watch as Al glanced at him. "Time's up, DePalma."

Alphonso launched a cheek full of spit onto the ground, and fell into the center of the three guards silently. They made their way towards his hall at a slow rate; It's not like they didn't have time.

{NPC'S}
{1x} Class A Gunman, David Roland

{WEAPONS}
[1x] Bocker 74 Switchblade
[2x] Colt M1911

{ACCESSORIES}
[1x] Ski Mask
[1x] Pair of Leather Gloves
[1x] Shoulder Holsters
[1x] Kevlar Vest

Putin' in work

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]