[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - EVERYONE READ (Important)

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:51 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:10 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Capofamiglia - (Boss)
Don Maxwell Vizzini
Dona Mercede Catalano

Sotto Capo - (Underboss)
DR.Lucan Phibes.

Consigliori - (Counselor)
Open

Capodecina - (Group Boss)
Angelo Vestieri

Uomini D'onore - ("Men of Honor")
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open

Accountant for the Catalano family…Amy Catalano

Associates
Vincent Fricano
Tony Casella
Sloane Sirico
Salvatore Minivicci
Nicky Scarfo
Fred Morris
Edwin Moltisanti

Family members

Alessio Vengetto…Feb.24th
Fred Morris…Active
Angelo Vestieri…Active
Dmitri Volganof…Hitman
DR.Lucan Phibes. …Active
Edwin Moltisanti…Active Edwin,you are moving up.Your doing a great job.
Nicky Scarfo…Feb 22nd
Salvatore Minivicci…Active
Sloane Sirico…Active
Tony Casella…Feb.28th
Vincent Fricano…Active

These takeovers need to be done promptly. I want all other post to cease, until these takeovers are completed, then we are going to be doing a big family heist together. You know, 2 or 3 of you can do these together. It might be fun to do that, but they must be done. The family needs the income from these businesses. When these businesses are taken over, they belong to the family. What we are doing is, I have made another character, Amy Catalano. She is the family’s Accountant. I am not role-playing with her. She was made to exclusively hold the family funds, period. On your own businesses you need to put Protected by the Catalano family. This is a must. We will have a made man ceremony Saturday night. If you don’t have the banner in your sig, please do so now. It only makes the family look more professional. In this thread, I would like to have you post what businesses you have and the income you get from them. Starting this Sunday, I want 20% of your earnings to go to Amy. Guys, this needs to be done. If by Sunday this money isn’t deposited into Amy’s account, Lucan as Amy [shared account] will post at your place of business asking for the kick up. 20% is nothing compared to 40%of one family on site who has their men kicking up that much and they don’t fuck around. There is a family recruiting letter here, so when any of you are looking through and see a new person on site, copy and past this letter to them. I want Tomas’s apartment we can change the name. It will be used to house people who visit the family. Guys we need to get on track, plain and simple. For the ones who are on track (and you know who you are, along with the rest of us), keep up the awesome job.

Di Santo’s Handguns…10,000 weekly

La Scala [Di Santo]…40,000 weekly

Pesceria “Deii Sigiiâ€

The Catalano Crime Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:48 pm 
Professional
Professional

Edwin and I took some shit over already...I placed a topic where I took over the Velvet and Edwin is taking over the Casa Alvarez and the La Scale..check the Take Over Time topic in the FF!

Capodecina Of The Catalano Crime Family

NPC Crew: [x20]
NPC Kills: [x18]
PC Kills: [x1]
Inventory:
- Colt. Detective Special [In hip holster]
- Beretta PX4 Storm [Behind belt]
- [x2] 96FS Vertec [In shoulder holster]
- [x2] Silencers [On the Vertec's]
- Baseball Bat [In the car]
- Lupara [In the car]
- Uzi [In the car]
- Glock 17 [In the car]
- Colt. Python [At home]
- AK-47 [At home]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:16 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Nice done.. I will do the hit I got and I'll take over LA SCALA...

I'll post here when it's done..
And when will there be a CREW TOPIC? I hope it will follow soon.:)

Check out my

Pc kills: 0

Npc kills: 13
-
-
-

Money made with jobs: $2.536.500
-
-
-

Take my advice; I don't use it anyway.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame. Sytse N. 2006

No, no es amor, lo que tu sientes se llama obsesion.
Una ilusion en tu pensamiento
que te hace hacer cosas, asi funciona el corazon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:02 pm 

I have Di Santo’s Handguns, the takeover will be posted sometime soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:21 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Well I see that some guy calls himself CAPODECINA in the FF.

How the fuck is this possible? HE has only 2 post IC.. Is this a mistake or do I miss some logics overhere?

Please let me know..

Check out my

-
-
-

-
-
-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:22 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

uhm.. wrong.. ONE post IC

Check out my

-
-
-

-
-
-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:30 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

He's misunderstanding, I said he would be Capo IF he was active enough, WHEN we expanded.

Weapons:
- [x1] Lupara
- [x1] Silenced Beretta
- [x1] Large Knife.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:36 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Alright then... I understand.

Check out my

-
-
-

-
-
-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:39 pm 
Professional
Professional

Capodecina Of The Catalano Crime Family

NPC Crew: [x20]
NPC Kills: [x18]
PC Kills: [x1]
Inventory:
- Colt. Detective Special [In hip holster]
- Beretta PX4 Storm [Behind belt]
- [x2] 96FS Vertec [In shoulder holster]
- [x2] Silencers [On the Vertec's]
- Baseball Bat [In the car]
- Lupara [In the car]
- Uzi [In the car]
- Glock 17 [In the car]
- Colt. Python [At home]
- AK-47 [At home]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]