[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - I am now Co-Don

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:38 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: I am now Co-Don
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:22 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

I am now the Co-Don of Catalano with Mercede.

As first act I want all money to go to Amy Catalano

I want the payups to start or I will start killing people or having people killed. This is BULLSHIT and you all KNOW it.

Alessio Vengetto…needs to bite a bullet

Fred Morris…Mar.9th

Joey Pantoni…active

Nicky Scarfo…dies

Salvatore Minivicci…You going to be active?

Sloane Sirico…Active

Tony Casella…Feb.28th

Vincent Fricano…will be active

Vito Nazario…suicide

Amy Catalano…Active

Ricky Martino…active

Mack…Active

Edwin Moltisanti…Active

Dr. Lucan Phibes…Active

Dmitri Volganof…Family Hitman

Angelo Vestieri…Active

I want one of the hits to go to Nico

[1x] Lupara (loaded and on hand)
[1x] Beretta 93 (loaded and on hand)
[1x] Beretta U22 (loaded and on hand)
[1x] AK-74 with GP30 & Bayonet attached (loaded, 2 spare clips and 2 GP30 Rounds)
[1x] Kevlar Vest
------------------
[1x] Mercedes G Class SUV
[1x] AK 47 (loaded and under passanger seat)
[1x] Uzi (loaded and in SUV)
------------------
NPC Bodyguards
Simone Pavan
[1x] AK-74 with GP30 & Bayonet attached (loaded, 2 spare clips and 2 GP30 Rounds)[1x] Kevlar Vest
Aimo Diana
[1x] AK-74 with GP30 & Bayonet attached (loaded, 2 spare clips and 2 GP30 Rounds)[1x] Kevlar Vest
Ignazio Abate
Cristian Zenoni
Sergio Volpi
Andrea Gasbarroni

I loved you; and perhaps I love you still,
The flame, perhaps, is not extinguished; yet
It burns so quietly within my soul,
No longer should you feel distressed by it.
Silently and hopelessly I loved you,
At times too jealous and at times too shy.
God grant you find another who will love you
As tenderly and truthfully as I.
Pushkin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:08 pm 
Average
Average

Alessio Vengetto…needs to bite a bullet

Mine.

- [x1] Land Rover
Weapons:
- [x6] Beretta Automatic Pistols[One to 5 Gunmen and one on me, always worn.]
- [x6] AKS Assualt Rifles [One to 5 Gunmen and one on me, always worn.]
- [x1] Dragunov Sniper Rifle [In Land Rover]
- [x1] Shotgun [In Land Rover]
- [x1] Silver Jack Knife [Worn on Belt]
- [x1] Old Jack Knife [Worn on Belt]
- [x1] Lupara [Under Jacket]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:29 pm 

Start Paying me or I am ordering hits motherfuckers.

LOLZ

No, really, if you fail to pay me, as the accountant, I will order your deaths. Just an FYI.

I expect all to be paid in full. Meaning use the GODDAMN CHARTS.

KKthx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:51 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Money donated.. Have fun. ( AS SOON AS I KNOW HOW) Donating can only be done when see have a Rp on the streets .

Check out my

Pc kills: 0

Npc kills: 13
-
-
-

Money made with jobs: $2.536.500
-
-
-

Take my advice; I don't use it anyway.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame. Sytse N. 2006

No, no es amor, lo que tu sientes se llama obsesion.
Una ilusion en tu pensamiento
que te hace hacer cosas, asi funciona el corazon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:35 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

She has RPed at the Vineyards.

[1x] Lupara (loaded and on hand)
[1x] Beretta 93 (loaded and on hand)
[1x] Beretta U22 (loaded and on hand)
[1x] AK-74 with GP30 & Bayonet attached (loaded, 2 spare clips and 2 GP30 Rounds)
[1x] Kevlar Vest
------------------
[1x] Mercedes G Class SUV
[1x] AK 47 (loaded and under passanger seat)
[1x] Uzi (loaded and in SUV)
------------------
NPC Bodyguards
Simone Pavan
Aimo Diana
Ignazio Abate
Cristian Zenoni
Sergio Volpi
Andrea Gasbarroni

I loved you; and perhaps I love you still,
The flame, perhaps, is not extinguished; yet
It burns so quietly within my soul,
No longer should you feel distressed by it.
Silently and hopelessly I loved you,
At times too jealous and at times too shy.
God grant you find another who will love you
As tenderly and truthfully as I.
Pushkin

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]