[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - ...

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:59 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:48 pm 
Professional
Professional

So the Diplomatz are done or what?

I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures, never put a bitch over my niggaz,
I shall never, cooperate with the law, never snake me I always hold you down in war,
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs, I never break the oath to the death I swear,
I swear that's how we pledge alegiance, to the alliance, of underworld's killers and thugs,
though the science of a nigga still yet to be found
So light up some green, and pass it around

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:56 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=arial]Might as well be. Niggas ain't even doin shit no more.[/font]

[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:28 pm 
Professional
Professional

Nah yo i had a rl crisis and had to leave my house for a few days. I'm back tho and shits gonna start pickin up.

For only half-a brick
Diplomatz 'll blast every nigga in yo' clique
And no one is stoppin' 'til they's a jam in tha clip

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:22 am 
Professional
Professional

Ah ok...my bad on shooting whatshisname...my finger slipped.

I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures, never put a bitch over my niggaz,
I shall never, cooperate with the law, never snake me I always hold you down in war,
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs, I never break the oath to the death I swear,
I swear that's how we pledge alegiance, to the alliance, of underworld's killers and thugs,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:28 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Same here...I ain't mean to shoot Dwayne, but my gun ain't have no safety..my bad homey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:47 am 
Professional
Professional

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:55 am 
Professional
Professional

Haha its aight...nigga shouldn't be runnin wit me if he can't handle his own...

For only half-a brick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:58 pm 

Handle my own against two PC's and - how many NPC's did you guys have? - seven, eight NPC's? Of course, not forgetting that I was fucked up from the crash anyway, which meant anything I could've done would've been done in super-slow-fucked up motion.

Anyways, excuses, excuses, I know. Fuck it. Gimme a coupla weeks, I'll be back in the game, I just ain't working with you guys no more :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:03 pm 
Professional
Professional

^
Pretty true...wasn't much he could realistically do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:56 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Yeah, well I'm not as active as I was. Busy with school and all, but I'm gonna become more active again soon.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:44 am 
Advanced
Advanced

i been here and there, chilling and shit, Dip anit fell off my man, we just sitting back, we need to be making some moves though

"Death has a Price"

"I ride with Diplomatz, Cuz they murder rich niggas, and bitch niggas,
ONE phone call and they come and kill niggas"

Shop Closed - Contact AIM

Fredebonics: It's like you post just to see your avatar

X1Prowler1X: you said i spam pretty much where every where i post
Fredebonics: I want to turn 85 with my grand kids

X1Prowler1X: Fuck em All!
GodfatherMunch:
Chea'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:44 am 
Advanced
Advanced

I ain't been makin' many posts, but I check the forums daily just not enough time to post. I got myself a job, so my activity might slip a little, but better believe I can make time if niggas act stupid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:37 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Agreed

"Death has a Price"

"I ride with Diplomatz, Cuz they murder rich niggas, and bitch niggas,
ONE phone call and they come and kill niggas"

Shop Closed - Contact AIM

Fredebonics: It's like you post just to see your avatar

X1Prowler1X: you said i spam pretty much where every where i post
Fredebonics: I want to turn 85 with my grand kids

X1Prowler1X: Fuck em All!
GodfatherMunch:
Chea'

Last edited by Jae Brooklyn on Thu May 04, 2006 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:42 am 
Professional
Professional

ignore this post, Im trying to match the board time, to the time in my zone.

For only half-a brick

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]