[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Hey Everyone, MSRP is dead! Go to MafiaRPG.

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:32 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:38 pm 
Professional
Professional

Last edited by Jackuul on Sun May 21, 2006 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:56 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Sorry to see this, I tried to stick around in hopes that I would see this message (got banned for trying to recruit from mrpg too). I boycotted McDonalds, and I won't rest until I can get enough good people here so I can boycott McGame.

Private Enforcer of The Provenzano Family.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:09 am 
Average
Average

I am Albert Anastasia, I did not understand why this site could not still have some of the people play on it. Its a deeper role playing site than Mrsp. But I never had a doubt that Mrsp would rise up from the pit to rule the mafia gaming world again. Its name was greater than my name, and I am Glad for Brandie and Ken to be at my side and put up with me in so doing this great thing.

I never discounted what you have done for Mrpg but you disliked me as a person, never gave me respect as a Site Owner. I know what you would say on why that is, to wit, I say, whatever. We could have been allies but no some of your cronies tried to hack, steal, shit on and spam Mrpg and my name. It is good to win against you AJ, If you did not treat me badly I would be sorry about it.

Thank you for building Mrpg to be able to win against you, you should have not left it but buy it before Brandon did but you had a dream and for now it died.

Good bye AJ til we meet again
Rev. Coleman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:23 am 
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

In all fairness, you won because of the MRPG name...not because of your personal greatness.

^
A real roleplaying game...not a bootleg wannabe.

~~~

Anubis=Mark Madsen

Who?

Exactly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:18 pm 
Average
Average

Nooooooo..... This sucks....Dam you all that left to hell!!!!!!!!!

Weapons:
-[2x] Metal Baseball Bats (In Back of Escalade)
-[4x]Colt M1991 (2 on me and Jack)
-[1x] Desert Eagle (On me)
-[1x] Glock (On Jack Burke)
-[2x]Benelli M4 (In Escalade)
*[2x] Extra Ammunition [75 Rounds]
-[1x]Tikka T3 Tactical 308 [Tactical Scope Equipped] (In Escalade)
* Silencer
* Laser Sight Beam
* [2x] Extra Ammunition [100 Rounds]

Equipment:
-[1x]Lock Pick
-[2x]Leather Gloves
-[2x]Shoulder Holster (One for Jack and me)
-[2x]Kevlar Vest (One on me and one on Jack)

NPC's:
-Class A Thug: Jack Burke(Brother)

Vehicles:
-[1x] Back Escalade
-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:44 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Fuuuuck. Dont close down the site YJ. Don't make us rp on sites where they have flamethrowers and sam sites in gunshops! The reason why me and my friends are inactive is 'cause we're a bunch of lazy mother fuckers....But we gonna get some work done soon; promise.

Vehicles:
-black '73 cadillac El Dorado

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:07 pm 
Average
Average

You're all moaning about AJ mentioning the closure of the site, instead of being fuckwits and complaining, RP and as he said he won't close!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:15 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Yeah. I know, i thought he was close it since i only read the title of the thread and posted. Then i read the message too and found out he woun't close it...

Vehicles:
-black '73 cadillac El Dorado

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:08 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Eh, I'm not leaving. Expect me to be writing this week, next week, and all throughout my summer.

I love this site. I wasn't around MRPG long enough to get into it. Everyone I ever worked for died, and I was just on my own doing random shit on that site. I didn't enjoy it, which I why I'm staying here.

I'll try to get some more people to join, or at least spice things up a bit.

Inventory

NPCs
McDaniels Leone [Class A Gunman]
[Armed with Beretta M92FS. Fifteen Round Magazine. Nine Rounds Remaining.]
----------------------------------
Personal Weapons On Hand
Glock 17. [9mm. 17 Round Magazine. 16 rounds remaining.]
Black Stiletto [Seven Inches. Dagger]
[x2] Concealed Daggers. [Six Inches overall in length. Three inch blade, partially serrated. Stored in belt sheath]
Vehicles
Nissan Z Coupe. Black.
Other Things
[x1] Pair Of Black Surgical Gloves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:25 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

LOL @ Coleman.

He's Coleman, people. Think about it.

Coleman.

Earthly Possesions:
- '71 DeVille
- Remmington 12 Gauge
- Ruger .45 Auto Pistola
- 2 Foot Long Penis

Time flies like the wind, and fruit flies like bananas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:16 pm 
Professional
Professional

BTW.... I lied. I'm still fixing things and downsizing to support a smaller, smarter community.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:06 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Coleman, I could shit on your game and people would still play it. In fact, I reckon I could delete almost every city off it, enforce some stupid-ass rules and it'd still be the most popular...don't give yourself any credit. Just thank people for being too fucking lazy to earn themselves respect and reward a second time around. That was your saving grace.

There are a disgraceful number of people who pledged allegiance to this game but continued to focus their efforts on Mafia RPG - I have to rest a significant portion of the blame on them. And YJ, if this is open come end of my exams in June, I'll RP regardless of how many people I RP with.

Personal Items:
• Beretta 92S
• Switchblade
• Nokia N70 Cellphone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:18 pm 
Professional
Professional

You can bet on it being open*

8should the server die and/or something bad happen I am not responsible for your lost bet money

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:30 pm 
Average
Average

Well, I'm sticking around. Salvatore, I'll always RP with you. You too Will!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:41 pm 
Average
Average

Well -- fuck.

I've really grown weary of RPing and the constant OOC nonsense that always absorbs you, so I won't dedicate my time to this game for a while; but when I'm feeling like getting back into the swing of things, you can rest assured I'll go here, and not to the other site. You better keep things running 'til then, N00bis. :)

'Til I return,

Mahalo.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next