[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - My English teacher pisses me off.

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:36 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:11 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

We have to write a thing about maglevs, and an essay on whether or not they should be in our town, city, or state.

Well, I wrote quite a bit about it, throwing in my own witty humor, but in no way did I go off topic. I severely insulted the Maglev, and the idea in general, and got my point across quite well.

I got a 2/4 because it was," Not always on task."

I reread the story, and all I have to say is bullshit. Bullshit! I was on task the whole time, every single line had something to do with the topic, and the point was across very well. I had six points from the story instead of two, and my grammar was decent enough to let me pass on itself.

That's bullshit. I feel like I wasted two hours of my life writing that peice of shit. Fuck the maglev, who the hell needs a magnetic train anyway? Jesus...

I'm done venting.

Inventory

NPCs
McDaniels Leone [Class A Gunman]
[Armed with Beretta M92FS. Fifteen Round Magazine. Nine Rounds Remaining.]
----------------------------------
Personal Weapons On Hand
Glock 17. [9mm. 17 Round Magazine. 16 rounds remaining.]
Black Stiletto [Seven Inches. Dagger]
[x2] Concealed Daggers. [Six Inches overall in length. Three inch blade, partially serrated. Stored in belt sheath]
Vehicles
Nissan Z Coupe. Black.
Other Things
[x1] Pair Of Black Surgical Gloves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:27 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Do to her what I did to my college English teacher. Knock her teeth out and skull fuck her bloody face.

Weapons:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:31 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Inventory

NPCs
Personal Weapons On Hand
[x2] Concealed Daggers. [Six Inches overall in length. Three inch blade, partially serrated. Stored in belt sheath]
Vehicles
Nissan Z Coupe. Black.
Other Things

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:01 am 
Average
Average

Wit does tend to drag a report off task. Its best when dealing with a teacher who has little humor in their lecture to write in a dry manner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:11 am 
Advanced
Advanced

One time an english teacher told me I didn't do well on my book report for 'The Hobbit'.

So I hid in the trunk of her car as she drove home, then knocked out a window with a chewed up axe handle and ambushed her and her husband in bed. I tied up her husband and raped him with the axe handle, making her watch, then punched that skeezy ho' right in the uterus, so hard she vomited up this black stuff.

Then I pissed on her face and left....

I've written a lot of terrible things, but that has to be the most tasteless and cruel thing I've ever put on the internet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:21 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Inventory

NPCs
Personal Weapons On Hand
Vehicles
Nissan Z Coupe. Black.
Other Things

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:26 am 
Advanced
Advanced

What you should do is start hitting on her, flirting, lightly at first, and then heavier as time goes on.

It isn't really against school rules, it just makes her life very, very awkward. Eventually you'll get called to the office or whatever it is that happens, and then you just deny everything, so it seems like your teacher is a crazy old nutcase.

She'll commit suicide later on. Patience.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:00 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Dude xD I love my English Teacher, she lets us get away with anything... xD

Antonio Armanno

Inventory:
[x1]Cadillac 73
[x1]Glock 17

NPC's:
[x1] CA Hitman{Vincent Giovanni}
[X1]CA Negotiator{Antonio Giovanni}
[x1]Informant{The Bum}

770-0638

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:16 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

I fucking hate my current English teacher. She hates me too, because I made her look like a fool in front of the entire class.

But seriously, shes a complete tool. So are the people who hired her: she's dyslexic.

Mild manner gun mod by day,
*dons cape and spandex*
Super Moderator Coma Black by night!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]