M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:03 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Midtown Subway
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:41 am 
Professional
Professional

The New York City Subway system, a large rapid transit system operating in New York City and operated by the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), is one of the most extensive public transportation systems in the world. Depending on various methods of counting subway stations, there are between 416 and 475 stations; the MTA reports 468.There are 656 miles (1056 km) of revenue track, with additional non-revenue trackage in shops and yards allowing for a total of 842 miles (1355 km) of track.

Though it is known as "the subway," implying underground operations, about forty percent of the system runs on above-ground rights-of-way, including steel and occasionally cast iron elevated structures, concrete viaducts, earthen embankments, open cuts and, occasionally, surface routes. All of these modes are completely grade-separated from road and pedestrian crossings, and most crossings of two subway tracks are grade-separated with flying junctions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:03 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Quote:
[font=arial]Mr. P,

I apologise for my behaviour back in Central Park where I had to run off like a goon because of my tendency to be jumpy with unexpected company. Had I turned my head to at least check on whoever was the owner of the hand on my shoulder, I would never have left you in the middle of the scorching afternoon. Perhaps I can make up for it next time we somehow end up in another meeting?
I will write my requests in the most specific manner I can- so that it would not be hard for you to figure out what my faction would really want. Forgive my penmanship too Mr. Parker. I'm not always at my best.

My employers require more than thirty luxury vehicles- maybe more, but may not be less- of various kinds. Sedans, vans, SUVs, four-wheel drive trucks. They most probably are more keen on the sedans and SUVs, but as long as these vehicles are in top condition- then it will do. Brands are important. These are luxury vehicles after all and their names should say "luxury" outright. It's widely known that a shipment comes in every last week of four months at the docks of Lower East Side. The big guys have set their eyes on this one, and found that you just might be the perfect guy for the job.
If there's any manpower assistance you need, come by a hotel along the Theatre District. It should be easy to spot a very Mexican structure amidst the bright lights of that treet.
From there, you can gather five, maybe ten gun men who will aide you- if you think you will need it for this request of ours. It's the least we can do, aside from the payment we have arranged back in the bench.

All the love,
Ms. B.[/font]

[font=arial]It was what the piece of thick, white paper about the substance of a cardboard paper, contained. This note easily slipped out of a balding man of a very large stature, dressed in what looked like something beach fanatics would wear: a floral shirt, khaki shorts, and sandals. It was his pathetic attempt at going incognito but fun in the middle of the New York crowd- as his female employer has specifically stated.
He liked it anyway.

So it was lockbox number... Yup.
He couldn't be wrong. This was it.
Pip pip.

It was not long after that his raspberry and orange themed clothing had blended into to the thick patrons of the very busy subway system- like a garter snake would amidst the tall blades of wild, green grass.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:52 am 
Average
Average

An extremley long Grayhound bus ride carted Anthony all the from Detroit. Due to mechanical problems with his Ford Galaxie, the lethal assassin was forced to resort to public transportation. About an hour ago he'd gotten off the bus and wandered around the city before making his way down into a Midtown Subway Terminal. There was a desire for action which was visible by the plain look on Viazzi's face. Perhaps the need for adventure was the leading cause for Anthony's procrastination. Without thinking he stepped right through a metal detector with a large African American guard manning it. Beep. Tony's 9mm Beretta sat nestled under his coat in a shoulder holster. He had no permit and was carrying it as illegal as possible. Sir please remove all keys, coins, or any other metal objects and set them in the tray please said the man. Anthony fumbled around in his pants pockets for a few moments, then returned with his car keys. They were carelessly tossed into the tray and landed with a clank. Just as Anthony stepped forward into the detector again his left hand reached down into his pants pocket. The machine produced another beep. A shiny silver object appeared in Tony's left hand, and in a quick instant the Italian Hitman did a manuever and brought the blade across the security guards throat. Anthony whipped around behind the man's bulky body and proceeded to stab him a few more times for good measure. His right hand reached towards the holster and grasped the cold handle of the semi-automatic pistol. A loud shot split the underground air, followed by a security guard across the platform falling to the ground lifelessly. Stunned citizens leaped to the ground for cover from the bullets. An NYPD beatcop sipping a cup of coffee was almost as fortunate. The Policeman managed to fire off three shots from his pistol, two going awire and one landing in Anthony's human shield. Tony's skill outmatched that of the officer, and within seconds blood was gushing from several new orifices on the policemans body. Footsteps could be heard rushing towards Tony, obviously more police officers. Three NYPD with guns drawn reached the bottom and began scrutinizing the area. By now Anthony had let go of his shield and tossed the gun and knife off into the track. To bad for him there was blood all over his body. Anthony put up no fight as the officers restrained him and booked him for several counts of homicide.

Requesting:

[1x] Anthony Viazzi in Rikers Island.

I'm taking a small break and playing with a new character for a while. Once I get bored with him I plan to formulate a plan to break out of jail.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]