[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Ristorante Della Fitone [DeCavalcante]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:57 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:33 am 
Average
Average

Where is that guy? Chris said as he walked in looking for Vincenzo Gagliano, He just wanted to talk and stuff with him, you know the manly shit. He looked back and forth at the front of the dinning area.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:49 am 
Average
Average

Rocky saw a gentleman walk into the restaurant and ask a hostess for the underboss, problem was that he is very busy right now, so he put his hand up as into tell the other gentlemen to hold on and walked up to the other gentlemen. - "Gagliano's very busy right now, and would appreciate nobody come in here as of tonight lookin' for him.. keep it quiet.. come by tomorrow sometime and should be free.." - he gave him a wink, the underboss doesn't want anything wrong just because so many connected guy's go in and out of the joint. It seemed like the man nodded and agreed, so Rocky nodded back and walked back outside to the other gentlemen. - "Sorry 'bout dat.." - took a nice long drag, blowing it out of his nose all relaxed. - "My name don't matter right now, aslong as I know your name then we're all set. Word is dat you're lookin' for some work..?" - took another drag, holding it in for a few seconds then releasing it out.

|Chris Romano.. Gagliano ordered me to tell you to leave.. he is busy..|

[ Inventory ]
-

[ Vehicles ]
-

[ Hits ]
- Lucus DeMora

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:51 am 
Average
Average

Dennis gave a slight shrug. "Word is you're looking for workers. Your people approached me. But if you're giving it out, I'm taking it." He said nodding.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:03 am 
Average
Average

Rocky shrugged and took another drag of the butt. - "Da thing is, is dat I am not lookin' for workers, it ain't my job.. not on my resume.." - released the smooke from his mouth, looking at the long line into the restaurant - "First thing's first.. I haven't offered you anything.. and to honest with you I can careless. If you were offered something you can't just take it.. you gotta earn it capische..?" - Rocky looked at the man solidly, then took another drag from his butt and released it out into the air. - "Here's your test.. and this comes from upstairs [Underboss].. your assigned to create a protection ring for the DeCalvacante family.. extort buisnesses and then kick back to us.." - took one more drag and flicked it into the street, as he released the last drag into the night's air once again. - "Extort as much as you can.. and if no money is kicked back.. someone will be waiting for you.. and they don't dress fancy.. capische..?" - Rocky smiled, and then patted him on the back as he walked back into his car starting it up, and finally drove-off.

[ Inventory ]
-

[ Vehicles ]
-

[ Hits ]
- Lucus DeMora

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:11 am 
Average
Average

Chris saw Vincenzo Gagliano sitting down. He decided to go meat the man he would proably in some time be working with. He walked over slowly and before sitting down said, "I'm Chris Romano, I'm new in the Business." He then asked, "May I sit down?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:20 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Vincenzo studied the young recruit as he stood before him, "So you're in the restaurant business too eh?" Ever the careful mafioso Vincenzo's statement was trying to allude anyone who might be listening in. Vincenzo nodded his head, indicating that Mr. Romano could take a seat. "So what's on your mind?"

Acting Boss- La Famiglia di Riina

"Non mai Roma di paura, per il serpente mente avvolto in Sicilia"

NPCs
-Class A Gunmen-

Weapons
-Vincenzo Gagliano-
Colt .45
-Antonio Gigante-
Colt .45

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:28 am 
Average
Average

As he sat down he said, "Well. I really just wanted to get to know everybody well. You know how the restraunt is, You gotta be some body to get anywhere." He chuckled afterwards. "So how long did it take you to get where you are today?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:33 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Vincenzo laughed at the man's inquiry, "To be honest kid I don't even know how long it's been. Ever since I started peelin' the cheese when I was a kid I guess." Vincenzo sipped from his cup of espresso. "So what about you, how's things shapin' up for you?"

NPCs
-Class A Gunmen-

Weapons
-Vincenzo Gagliano-
Colt .45
-Antonio Gigante-
Colt .45

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:38 am 
Average
Average

Chris reached into his pocket and pulled out a small pack of smokes. He pushed the top open and grabbed one, he put the filter between his lips, and grabbed his lighter from his back pocket. Lighting the end of it he took a drag and let out a cloud of smoke. He raised the pack to Vince offering him one. "Me? Well, I think things are going along real good for me. I think I'll be givin a raise real soon." He said with a smirk. "Yeah, well you know how it is. Go out, dilver a few pizzas. Get laid, get a new friend. Shit moves fast in live. Get what I'm saying?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:46 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Vincenzo declined the cigarette and pulled out a cigar of his own, "Yea, you kids today I don't know how you live as long as you do." Vincenzo was a graduate of the 'old school' and did not completely comprehend or approve of the gangster's reckless lifestyle. "So you know anybody in restaurant business, or are you just kinda freelancing it?"

NPCs
-Class A Gunmen-

Weapons
-Vincenzo Gagliano-
Colt .45
-Antonio Gigante-
Colt .45

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:50 am 
Average
Average

Chris took another drag and let out smoke from his mouth. "Me? Well. I'm a good guy you know. I stay out of trouble, do what I'm told. I hate it when things get sloppy, and people just start doing they're own thing." He said as he leaned back and took another drag he then pulled the stick from his mouth and tapped his finger on the tip above an ash tray. The ashes fell into the pile below and he put it in his mouth again. "So how is business for you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:05 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Vincenzo was about to respond when an associate came and whispered in his ear, "That mother fucking cock sucker," Vincenzo vented his anger for all to ear. "I'm going to rip that mother fucker's heart out!" Without a final word or goodbye, Vincenzo hurriedly got up from his chair; knocking it over in the process. He was followed out the door by two associates, who did not know to where their boss was leading them.

NPCs
-Class A Gunmen-

Weapons
-Vincenzo Gagliano-
Colt .45
-Antonio Gigante-
Colt .45

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:35 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

[font=arial]John was tired, no doubts about it. But this was how it was for hustlers, have to stay on your grizzly. Walking over to his friend Digorno. "Hola Amico, welcome to Jersey. I see the can has treated you well. Welcome, please have a seat."

Sitting down John orders a water and leans back. "You still into "wet" work? Cuz i got alot of work for you."
[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:28 pm 

Lazurus ordered a shot of vodka and downed it before looking back to Mosca. I do what I can to make a living. I've been working a bit in Sicily the last few years, but I'm ready to come back to the states if you got a position for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:38 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

[font=arial]John laughed as he leaned back in his chair at the Ristorante. He sipped his water when the drinks were brought back and looked across the table. "Paisano, i always have jobs for you. A steady paycheck for all my men eat, a interesting job, what could be better?' John smiled and took out an envelope and set it on the table. He dident slide it across until his good friend replies. [/font]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next