[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Ristorante Della Fitone [DeCavalcante]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:31 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:09 pm 
Average
Average

Mike sat back in the VIP, as everyone had left, he went back into his office of his restaurant, asking a waitress to get a few drinks from the kitchen. Mike's old conversation with John Mosca, came to in abrupt end. Mike understood well enough, he had heard that he had been promoted to 'Don'. Which was something everyone respected, and since the Mosca family -As John Mosca calls it now- is getting back to its main power in New Jersey. Mike would pull a few extoritions, until he could get the rackets, and other respected things.

Weapons:
-[x1]Glock 21/21C Full-Size $548 (Silencer) [In Holster]
-[x1]ProMAX Concealable 100% GoldFlex-$600 [On at all times]
-[x1]Hip Holster-$30 [On at all times]
-[x1]Shoulder Holster-$75 [On at all times]
-[x1]CQC-10-$200
-[x1]Winchester Model X-2-$890
-[x2]Beretta 96-$660 [On at all times]

Businesses:
-Ristorante Della Fitone

NPCs:
-[None]

Vehicles:
-2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK350

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:00 am 

Lazurus leaned back in his chair, sipping on his drink. I have not had a steady paycheck in a long time. In fact, it has been about ten years since i had more than $500 in my wallet. I am ready to settle down. You have yourself a deal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:42 am 
Beginner
Beginner

[font=arial]John on that note stood. "Take this and get situated. I want you to prove your loyalty to Cosa Nostra. we had a beef with a Russian Mobster because of drugs. We eliminated him. However i want you to kidnap his son and bring him to my funeral parlor. I'm going to squeeze any money i can get out of this. Do that and your in for life." The envelope had contained instructions and thirty grand. He smiled and hugged the man and then turned and walked over to Donnie, Vincenzo, and Chris. "Come with me please..."

Walking into the VIP section he looks at Gagliano. "I want you to make sure Santorio gets his end. For helping me with the russians, you each get two hundred grand. Enjoy it wisely men." John patted Chris and Donnie on the shoulders. "You did a valuable service to me and i'll never forget it."

OOC: Post again here so i can donate your money, i'm on lazy status tonight. DiGiornio you have your starter money now you can do that NPC hit your itching to do.
[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:30 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Vito finishes the cigarette and tosses it to the pavement, squishing it under his foot before looking back up at the back of the restraunt. Should he go in and face John Mosca? Would he even be there? Vito gathers the saliva in his mouth and riddens it in one large huck. He steps confidently across the asphalt to the front of the restraunt, where he enters. Vito glances around casualy, then seeing the back of John as he leans in a chair near the far dark corner of the place. He can see the boss is preoccupied, so he makes himself space at the bar. Tag Mosca

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:23 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Vincenzo nodded at his bosses orders, "Don't worry Padrino I'll make sure Nicky boy gets his every week." Vincenzo took a sip of his espresso before pulling out a hand-rolled cigar.

OOC: I'm assuming that's what you mean Godfather. Unless you're talking about that and for his work with the Russians.

Acting Boss- La Famiglia di Riina

"Non mai Roma di paura, per il serpente mente avvolto in Sicilia"

NPCs
-Class A Gunmen-

Weapons
-Vincenzo Gagliano-
Colt .45
-Antonio Gigante-
Colt .45

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:56 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Nick sat in the passanger seat of his Ford Excursion while his bodyguard, Tiny drove. He just finished up helping with a small job and was little tired, but wanted to get something to eat. The truck pulled up and parked in front of the restaurant. Nick stepped out into the street followed by his bodyguard. The two men walked inside the restaurant and took a seat at a table in the back corner.

Live by the sword, die by the sword

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:15 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

[font=arial]

OOC: This is for the Russians thing i was paying the guys for.

John was about to cut up the money when he saw an associate he hadent seen in a very long time. Vito had been one of the men he handpicked, and Vito had gone silent. No phone calls or notifications. ""Hold on a second fellas."

Walking over he looks at Vito. "In the back now!"

Walking back to VIP where the other guys were he looks at Vito Bongiorno and smirks. "You almost got clipped, got an explanation for your absence?" [/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:19 pm 
Average
Average

Donatello watched as his boss approached him and laid his palm upon his shoulder. He seemed to be fairly proud to see him for he was congradulated on the job he had recently performed. "It was our pleasure boss, we wanted to start off on the right foot."

Captain in The Riina Famiglia

Weapons:
• [2x] Beretta 92
• [2x] Silencer
• [1x] Franchi SPAS-12
• [1x] Switchblade
• [1x] Wooden Baseball Bat
• [1x] Shoulder Holster
• [1x] Bullet Proof Vest
Vehicles:

NPCs:
• Paul DiLombardo (Equipped w/ Colt .38 Revolver)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:53 am 
Average
Average

The 2005 black BMW pulled up to the restaurant and pulled into the parking lot parking in a open space. The connected guy turned off his engine and stepped out sliding his tinted sunglasses ontop of his head, while walking towards the front and then entering. He had to mee Gagliano to let him know the news so he saw him down the end of the joint and walked all the way day there spotting a few other men around him. He tapped him on the shoulder as he turned around, and for respect Rocky gave him a hug along with a kiss on each of the cheeks. - "Da job is done.." - as a smirk built-up on Rocky's face while looking at the beautiful painting up against the wall of an Italian village.

[ Inventory ]
-

[ Vehicles ]
-

[ Hits ]
- Lucus DeMora

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:08 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Vincenzo was pleased to here that the assignment had been done correctly, "Glad to hear it, the rest of those fucker should realise now that we run the restaurants in this town." Vincenzo pulled out two cigars and offered one to Rocco, a gesture of his approval of a well-handled job and a small celebration between the two men. "But I got another thing I want you to to, let's go to a walk."

NPCs
-Class A Gunmen-

Weapons
-Vincenzo Gagliano-
Colt .45
-Antonio Gigante-
Colt .45

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:31 am 
Average
Average

Vito lit up a smoke as he went back to his table to finish his steak. He took his seat, and began to plan his job in his head as he ate his dinner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:38 am 
Beginner
Beginner

[font=arial]"Donnie, take this envelope for your had work. Also, come over to my house now, and get dressed in a suit. Its your great getting up mornin." Sounded like we were gonna whack him, but instead something was going on much better. Donnie would find out then.

Walking out with his enterouge he looked over to Vincenzo who was getting ready to do a walk and talk. "Meet me at my house in the heights."

John headed out to his car, where his driver drove off with his convoy in tow.
[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:57 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Vincenzo nodded at his boss' orders, "Alright Rocco I have to go attend to some business. I'll talk to you later about that thing." Vincenzo grabbed his coat while walking out the door, and quickly hailed a cab, which was soon driving off to Mr. Mosca's residence.

NPCs
-Class A Gunmen-

Weapons
-Vincenzo Gagliano-
Colt .45
-Antonio Gigante-
Colt .45

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:53 am 
Average
Average

Donatello held the envelope with great excitement. He was then invited back to the boss' house for reasons unknown. This was the part of the conversation where feelings were a bit paranoid. He was also asked to dressed in a fine suit. Of course Donatello agreed without hesitation, but as the boss left, he began to worry. "Let's go," he said to Paulie as he stood up from his chair. With that said, the two of them walked out of the restuarant and headed to John's house.

Captain in The Riina Famiglia

Weapons:
• [2x] Beretta 92
• [2x] Silencer
• [1x] Franchi SPAS-12
• [1x] Switchblade
• [1x] Wooden Baseball Bat
• [1x] Shoulder Holster
• [1x] Bullet Proof Vest
Vehicles:

NPCs:
• Paul DiLombardo (Equipped w/ Colt .38 Revolver)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:54 pm 
Average
Average

Rocky nodded as he watched the three men leave, he had some ideas in his head as he heard the conversation, if what he was thinking was true, then he is happy for the gentlemen Donnie. He had a envelope filled with cash, so much cash that the seal couldn't even cover it. But, since they skip and boss has left he had to hold onto it until they come back. He felt the urge to earn some more mega cash, so he walked out of the restaurant and hopped into his car and then drove-off.

[ Inventory ]
-

[ Vehicles ]
-

[ Hits ]
- Lucus DeMora

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next