[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Business is business [Takeovers]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:14 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:23 pm 
Average
Average

The Navigator parked and out stepped Salvatore Leone, clutching a cigar to his mouth. He had arrived at a small hotel in Midtown, and was waiting for his fellow Sicilians Joey, Sonny and Tony to show up. Sal threw his cigar into the gutter and then locked the Navigator. He then checked his watch, and turned and looked down both ends of the street. Turning around – Leone looked into the foyer of the small hotel and realised that his fellow men were already inside. The Punisher smiled, and walked away from the vehicle – entering the foyer after pushing the door ajar. There, in the corridor he shook hands with Joey, Sonny and Tony and then approached the front desk. ”Yes, I have made a reservation. A Mr. Leone. Grazie.” The receptionist pressed a few buttons on the keyboard, and then smiled and nodded. She stood up, and walked over to the wall – grabbing him his set of keys. She handed them to Sal and he took them.

The other three had already got their keys and so they approached the elevator, to find that it was broken – and so, the four took the flight of stairs to their required level. Salvatore was on level four, whilst the others were higher up. Walking along the corridor, he noticed an odd smell, and so he coughed a few times before finding his door, unlocking it he then entered the room and locked his door. The room was tiny, a double bed and a small TV with a cupboard and a set of draws, there was also another door, leading to a small bathroom with a shower and toilet. The Sicilian sat down on his bed, and looked at himself in the mirror which was displayed on the wall across from him. He sighed, and then flopped back, placing his head onto the pillow. For a few minutes, he lay there with his eyes shut – until his phone rang, he stood up and walked over to his cell phone, grabbing it and flipping it open. ”Yes?” The caller informed Sal who he was, and it was Joseph Leone – his older brother. Minutes later, Sal hung up and placed the device into his jacket pocket. He then approached the door, grabbed the set of keys and exited the room – locking the door and then heading off down the corridor.

Joseph, Santino and Antonio were waiting outside already, watching the busy New York traffic. ”So, what you want then? I was about to have a shower.” Sonny laughed, ”Yeah’ I can tell, you need one bad Sally.” Salvatore smirked, and then whacked Sonny on the back of his head. ”Were going to check out a few spots along Mulberry that might take your fancy Sal.” Joey responded, as he walked towards the Navigator and unlocking it. Within minutes, the group of men were inside the vehicle and it sped off towards Little Italy.

They soon arrived in Mulberry Street, and the SUV came to a halt in one of the few vacant parking spaces along the street. The four men then stepped out and quickly walked onto the sidewalk – so that they wouldn’t get knocked down by the crazy Mexican taxi drivers. Sal kept checking his watch, as he knew he had to be elsewhere – a meeting with Provenzano, a good friend and his boss. The four men continued to walk along the sidewalk for some time, before finally reaching the traffic lights. They stood waiting, and then crossed at the correct time. They arrived at the first small restaurant, named ‘Amici II’. Salvatore Leone and his men then entered the establishment and took a seat down at a table – Sonny decided to be the first to grab the menu and so he did – scanning through it. ”So, what’s the plan of action Sal?” The Capo Regime nodded, and looked around. ”I’ll speak with the owner.” The three others nodded, and Sal then looked at the menu. It was decided that they would order some food, and Leone would then complain to the owner about his – thus getting close, and personal to strike a deal.

Salvatore Leone was well known around Little Italy. For sometime, D’Ambrosio and Iron Crown Enterprises had a stronghold on this very place. Leone was well known for his killing tactics, and how he knew the best ways to get money. In Little Italy, it was as if he was an untouchable – but this was broken with the infamous DeCalvacante vs. ICE war. From then on, Sal had been in Sicily with his ill father. But now, he was back with the Provenzano Family, and a good friend in Alessandro.

The gentlemen soon ordered their meals, and half an hour later they arrived at the table ready to be eaten. Sonny, Tony and Joey all looked to Sal, who smiled and then grabbed his knife and fork. His choice of food was pasta, and he soon begun to dig in as did the rest of the group. Soon enough, the waiter walked over and asked if everything was alright. ”No actually. I would like to make a complaint to the owner about the quality of my food.” The waiter nodded and walked off to inform the restaurant owner. When he returned, the owner asked Sal to come back to his office. And so, he did. The office was rather small and filled with paperwork and boxes containing drinks, and possibly some food. The owner took a seat at his desk, and offered Salvatore the grubby seat opposite him. Leone nodded, and firstly closed the door before taking a seat on the oddly coloured chair. ”So sir, what was wrong with the choice of food you decided to order?” Salvatore smiled, and held onto his Ruger which was located in his jacket pocket. ”Nothing. I was just hoping I could get a kind word with you.” The owner looked puzzled, and leant forward in his chair – eventually nodding as if to say, carry on. ”This small establishment is the kind I am looking for.” The owner raised an eyebrow. ”I am sorry, but it’s a family owned and run business. It is not for sale.” Salvatore smirked, ”Well then, I guess I’ll be making an offer you cannot refuse.” The Punisher then removed his Ruger and stood, knocking the chair onto the floor. The weapon was aimed at the owner, who immediately put his hands up and begun sweating violently. ”Now, we can do this one way or another. Option one my friend, is that ink goes onto the signing over papers. Option two my friend, is that your brains are splattered all over the signing over papers. Capishe?” The owner nodded. ”Option one, please just don’t kill me.” Salvatore nodded. ”Good, now draw up some fucking papers. I am not leaving here today, until this place becomes mine.” The Italian owner nodded, and then switched his computer on. Salvatore then moved around the desk to watch what was on the screen, and so he could maintain the factor of fear, by aiming the weapon at the fella’s head. An hour later, some papers were drawn up – and Sal, being a former lawyer made sure it was all legitimate. The two men signed the papers, and Salvatore smiled. ”Good. Now, I want you and your family to run this place as if you owned it. Don’t tell them about our little talk alright? If I find out you have. Then you’ll be in the East River sleeping with the fishes.” The owner nodded, and Leone placed the weapon back inside his jacket. He then shook hands with the owner and left the office to find his three henchmen finished and ready to leave, and so they did.

A light drizzle had now become accustom with Mulberry Street and people were busy walking on by. The four Sicilians continued to walk down the sidewalk, and approached their next target. The next restaurant is known as ‘Da Nico’. It had a delightful little outdoor seating area; however nobody was seated outside due to the bad weather. The four men entered, and Salvatore – in all his years’ experience, hadn’t a clue how to tackle this one. The ‘Da Nico’ was much bigger than ‘Amici II’ and so; if Sal had this place it would become quite a nice little earner. Approaching the bar, he leant against it and smiled at the woman who was there cleaning glasses. ”How may I help you sir?” Salvatore thought for a few seconds. ”I was wondering if I could speak with the owner.” Salvatore then looked around quickly, and saw some delivery boxes lying in a corner empty. ”I’m here about the deliveries.” The waitress nodded, and she wandered off to find the manager or owner. Salvatore then went and took a seat, whilst the other three remained at the bar – in hope of ordering some alcoholic drinks. The restaurant surprisingly wasn’t that busy. About five tables were filled with people. Salvatore checked his watch to realise that it was past lunchtime, thus the capacity of the restaurant wasn’t being filled.

The waitress soon returned to inform Salvatore to head out back to the small office, and he nodded walking towards the door she had come out of. The waitress then returned to her duties, cleaning glasses and serving the punters that waited for their poison. Salvatore walked through the door and looked around; it was a single well-lit corridor that led down to a back entrance. On both side were various doors, and Leone walked down to one of the final doors with the owners name written upon it. The Capo Regime knocked twice, and heard a voice ordering him to enter and so he did, opening the door and walking into a well furnished office. ”Take a seat.” Sal nodded, and sat down in the chair looking to the man. ”So, what’s the problem with the deliveries then?” Salvatore thought for a few seconds, and then spoke. ”Deliveries? Oh yes, it seems you haven’t been paying us for the goods.” Salvatore recognised this man, and the name on the door sealed the nail into the coffin. This man was Joey Zasa, an enforcer for the Lucchese Family that had some sort of power along Mulberry. ”Are you shitting me? We’ve paid the fucking deliveries on time, every time you moron, now get the fuck out!” Salvatore nodded and stood, he prepared to leave and then removed his Ruger, turning and aiming it at Zasa. ”Joey Zasa, you picked the wrong fucking person to mess with.” Zasa at first didn’t see the gun, and Sal slammed the office door shut. He then approached Zasa, who was looking for his weapon – which was locked in the safe behind him. Leone walked around the desk, and grabbed Zasa by the scruff of the neck. ”Salvatore Leone, nice to meet you Zasa.” Leone then pulled Joey up, and placed the weapon onto the desk. Slamming Zasa’s face into the desk, Sal stood him back up. ”I thought I recognised you Sal, you don’t fucking run Little Italy anymore, this place is Lucchese now.” Salvatore smirked, and slammed his face into the desk once more; he then picked him up and threw him across the desk and onto the floor. The Punisher then walked around the desk, and grabbed his Ruger – aiming it at Zasa. ”Oh sure, Little Italy will be mine once more Joey. Lucchese are small fish compared to the people I’ve faced down the years.” Sal smiled, and Zasa stood up – attempting to swing at Salvatore. The enforcer managed to catch him, and Leone fell backwards into a cabinet. He held his chin and realised blood was coming from his mouth. ”I’ll give you that one Joey.” The Provenzano Capo Regime then smashed his fist into the jaw of Zasa, knocking him to the floor once again. Aiming the Ruger at the enforcer, Sal then approached the desk and rummaged around it, as well as the floor. He found some signing over papers, holding them up he looked down at Zasa who was holding his jaw. ”What the fuck are these ‘ey?” Leone placed them back onto the desk and picked Zasa up, throwing him against the wall and pinning him up with his right hand against his throat. ”Speak, now I’m sure you’ve heard of my reputation Joey. If you have, you’ll know what I am capable of.” Joey choked, and nodded, muttering the words that he would speak. Salvatore eased the grip on his throat. ”I’m handing the place over to the Don.” The Punisher nodded. ”Sign the place over to me. I’ll deal with your Don.” Joey refused, and Salvatore knew now what to do. He threw the enforcer across the room, and a loud crashing sound was heard as Joey hit the bookcase.

Back in the main part of the restaurant, people could hear the crashing sounds. Sonny and Tony decided to go and check it out – leaving Joseph, who was busy taking a leak. The two men entered the office to find Salvatore standing over Zasa on the floor. Sal turned to face them both and spoke. ”Keep an eye out there fella’s. Seems were messing with Lucchese.” Sonny and Tony both nodded and stood in the corridor – the two men towering above most men. Salvatore turned his attentions back to Zasa and aimed the weapon at his temple. ”Sign them. Like I said Zasa, you damn well know what I am capable of.” Joey was wide-eyed looking and gazing at the pistol. He was sweating heavily, and had blood all over his expensive suit. ”Alright Sal, I’ll sign it over. But if Don Lucchese finds out, I’m done for.” Joey stood up and walked to the desk, still with Leone behind him and aiming the weapon at him. Both men looked through the papers, and they both signed it. Salvatore Leone now owned the Da Nico Italian Restaurant. ”Do the employee’s know anything of the transfer?” Joey shook his head, indicating that they knew nothing – and that they thought everything was legitimate. Well, to some extent it was. Salvatore then rummaged through the draws and found the popular garrote wire. Removing it, Leone then informed Joey he was free to go. The enforcer then made a move for it, only to be stopped by Sonny and Tony – who threw him back into the office. ”Tough luck Joey.” Salvatore then placed the garrote wire around Zasa’s neck and gave the required amount of pressure to strangle him. The enforcer moved around for several minutes, trying to fight it – but he couldn’t, and he was soon dead. The enforcer slumped to the floor, and Salvatore placed the wire into his jacket pocket. ”Put him in the garbage disposal bins out back.” Sonny and Tony nodded, and placed their leather gloves over their hands. The two men then took Joey out into the corridor and out of the back entrance, Sonny opened the dumpster – and the two men threw Joey into it. A large thud was heard, indicating Joey was at the very bottom. The lid was closed, and the two men then walked back inside to the office. After minutes of cleaning, the three left via the back entrance and walked back onto Mulberry Street.

The four men had one more target they wanted to acquire today, here and now. The ‘Grotta Azzurra’ Italian Restaurant was located on the corner of Broome Street. The four men walked back past the ‘Amici II’ and towards the Grotta, which was preparing to open. Customers waited outside and as soon as the place was opened, they entered and were shown to tables. This joint was another Lucchese business, yet nobody seemed to be around that Leone recognised as of yet. They had now sat down at a table – and ordered some food, as the fight with Zasa had worked up quite an appetite. Food was soon ordered, and soon enough it came. A bottle of red wine was ordered, and again it soon came. The four Sicilians begun to enjoy their food until a group of men came into the restaurant and sat at the bar. Joey Leone turned to face his younger brother. ”That’s the Lucchese Capo Regime.” Leone nodded, and continued to eat his food. Once he had finished, he removed one of his business cards and wrote on the back of it saying Meet me outside in the corner of Broome. Salvatore stood, and walked off as if he was heading to the men’s room, he brushed past the Lucchese Capo Regime and placed the business card inside his pocket. Leone then headed to the bathroom, and minutes later walked out of the restaurant to stand on the corner of Broome Street. Salvatore lit himself a cigar, and watched the traffic zoom on by.

Back inside the restaurant, the Capo Regime had by now checked his pocket and read the business card. He informed his bodyguards that he would be only a few minutes and then headed outside. Salvatore Leone was the only people on the corner standing still; everyone else was walking to places, had things to do and was just generally busy. The Lucchese man walked over to Leone and stood next to him. ”You Sal Leone?” Salvatore responded, informing the man that he was in fact Sal Leone. ”Juliano Garbanzo. What you want?” Salvatore removed his cigar, and turned to face Juliano who was wearing an overcoat and a fine suit with one of those typical old fashioned hats. ”Your enforcer Joey Zasa is dead.” Juliano raised an eyebrow. ”How do you know this?” Salvatore once again removed the cigar from his mouth. ”I killed him.” Garbanzo could hardly believe it – here, standing on the corner of Broome Street, someone he did not know had just informed him that his enforcer was dead. ”You killed him did you? Well, looks like you’ve come and told the wrong person. Lucchese and I will be after you and your men – whoever the fuck you are. You have no idea what you’ve got yourself in for sunshine.” Leone had now turned to directly face Garbanzo. ”I beg to differ. You have no idea what you’ve got yourself in for Mr. Garbanzo. Now, you know my name, but do you know of my history?” Garbanzo was obviously one of these new punks, fresh out of his mother’s cunt. ”No, I didn’t think so. Little Italy was once mine Mr. Garbanzo. I want it back.” It took the man a little while to figure it out. ”Alright, I had my suspicions and have a rough idea of who you are. You don’t scare me.” Salvatore threw his cigar into the gutter. ”Now Mr. Garbanzo, as you is probably aware – I am referred to as the Punisher around here. I’m about to make you an offer you can’t refuse.” Garbanzo chuckled. ”Why, what are you going to do? Point a gun to my face in a street filled with people?” Salvatore shook his head. The Lincoln Navigator was parked directly in front of them. ”No. Now, would you like to listen to my offer, if so follow me.” Salvatore then approached the Lincoln and unlocked it, climbing inside and unwinding the window. ”Your choice Juliano.” The Lucchese Capo Regime out of pure curiosity climbed inside the SUV. The vehicle then sped off and left Mulberry Street.

The SUV soon parked on the fifth floor of a parking complex. It was the final level, and it had begun raining. Salvatore knew exactly where they were, in Midtown. Garbanzo most probably knew as well. Leone stepped out of the vehicle, as did Garbanzo and the two men walked towards the edge. Salvatore looked out at the New York skyline and smiled, turning to face the Lucchese man. ”What’s this offer Mr. Leone?” Placing his hands inside his jacket pockets, he responded. ”I want your restaurant. I want the Grotta Azzurra.” Sal said this as clearly as possible so it would settle in the mans mind. ”You and what army Mr. Leone?” Salvatore laughed, and looked around the parking complex. ”The Provenzano Family Mr. Garbanzo.” Garbanzo’s facial expressions changed – he obviously knew that Provenzano were a threat. ”What’s in it for me?” Sal again, responded as clearly as possible. ”You remain alive. Now, before we continue – please inform me why it was so easy to bully the Amici II owner?” Garbanzo bit his lip; clearly he wanted that small restaurant as well. ”I was planning to pay them a visit this afternoon. Clearly you and your men beat me to it.” Leone nodded. ”Now, this offer. I want the Grotta Azzurra, and I’ll do anything to get my hands on it Mr. Garbanzo. If you hand it over, I shall spare your life.” Garbanzo raised an eyebrow. ”How can I be sure?” Leone shrugged. ”Nobody is holding a gun to your head Juliano.” The Lucchese Capo Regime nodded in agreement and removed his cell phone, dialling up the bodyguards who were in his restaurant. He spoke with them over the phone, informing them to head to the parking complex with the signing over papers meant for Don Lucchese. He hung up and turned to Salvatore, who had also removed his cell phone. Sal phoned Joey, and informed them to catch a cab to the parking complex. Once he had hung up, the two men stood looking at one another. ”I hope you don’t mind me bringing back up Mr. Garbanzo, considering you are bringing your own.” Garbanzo didn’t mind at all.

Half an hour later, the first vehicle to arrive was a black Lincoln Navigator, just like Salvatore’s. The vehicle parked and out stepped three bodyguards who approached the two men. ”You got those papers?” The first bodyguard nodded and handed them to Juliano. Ten minutes later a yellow cab arrived and out stepped Joey Leone, Sonny and Tony. They went and stood beside Salvatore. ”Now Juliano, if you’d be so kind – sign over your restaurant.” The group of men then approached Leone’s Lincoln, where the two Capo Regimes climbed inside to sign the papers, considering it was quite windy outside. Once the deeds had been signed over, Leone placed them into the glove compartment. ”Thank you Mr. Garbanzo, as for your Don – he shall be dealt with.” Garbanzo nodded and prepared to step out of the vehicle, yet Leone stopped him. ”What happened to a friendly handshake?” Garbanzo nodded and smiled, shaking hands with Salvatore. Sonny and Tony then walked around back of the Navigator and opened the trunk, preparing to remove the Thompson M1A1s. Garbanzo climbed out of the vehicle, and headed off to his own Navigator along with his three bodyguards. Salvatore stepped out of the vehicle and whistled. ”A word of advice Garbanzo, never trust your enemies.” The four Lucchese men turned around to see Joey Leone, Sonny and Tony all in a line with the Thompson’s. They pulled the triggers and a string of bullets flew at them, hitting them and cutting through the flesh. A few seconds later, the Lucchese men fell to the floor and pools of blood begun to form. Salvatore approached the now dead bodies, and placed his leather gloves on. He then searched the four men and found a set of keys to the Navigator. He threw them to Joey, who caught them and then went with Sonny and Tony to put the weapons back. Sal then kicked Garbanzo across the face and walked back to the Lincoln. Minutes later, both Navigators sped off, leaving the parking complex and heading to Midtown.

[Requests]

Amici II Italian Restaurant w/ following NPCs:
- [1x] CB Manager
- [1x] CB Bartender
- [3x] CB Waiters/Waitresses

Da Nico Italian Restaurant w/ following NPCs:
- [1x] CA Manager
- [5x] CA Bartenders
- [7x] CA Waiters/Waitresses

Grotta Azzurra Italian Restaurant w/ following NPCs:
- [1x] CA Manager
- [5x] CA Bartenders
- [7x] CA Waiters/Waitresses

Death of the Lucchese Family Enforcer; Joey Zasa
Death of the Lucchese Family Capo Regime; Juliano Garbanzo
Death of the Lucchese Family Capo Regime’s [3x] bodyguards
[1x] Garrote Wire
[1x] Black 2006 Lincoln Navigator

Capo Regime - The Provenzano Family

”Real power can’t be given … It must be taken …”
”You’re not the devil … You’re practise …”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:25 pm 
Average
Average

Amici II Italian Restaurant w/ following NPCs: Awarded!
- [1x] CB Manager Awarded!
- [1x] CB Bartender Awarded!
- [3x] CB Waiters/WaitressesAwarded!

Da Nico Italian Restaurant w/ following NPCs: Awarded!
- [1x] CA Manager Awarded!
- [5x] CA Bartenders Awarded!
- [7x] CA Waiters/Waitresses Awarded!

Grotta Azzurra Italian Restaurant w/ following NPCs: Denied!
- [1x] CA Manager Denied!
- [5x] CA Bartenders Denied!
- [7x] CA Waiters/Waitresses Denied!

Death of the Lucchese Family Enforcer; Joey Zasa Awarded!
Death of the Lucchese Family Capo Regime; Juliano Garbanzo Denied!
Death of the Lucchese Family Capo Regime’s [3x] bodyguards [2x] Awarded!
[1x] Garrote Wire Awarded!
[1x] Black 2006 Lincoln Navigator Denied!

Ok this is my ruling and I will tell you why. Awesome first take over, It was easy simple, and contained some good dialouge, I could imagine the story in my head as I was reading. Second part was also good, contained bits and pieces of a mafia movie i watched, lol forget which 1. Barely to none grammer errors , i ran the piece through a spell check and what not, and reading it i noticed no problems like where-were. Ok for the last part, I denied most of it, I will tell you why. You said that your body guards did not arrive intill 10 minutes later, well i would of liked to see some words exchanged during that time. Plus if his business was at stake why would'nt he handle you there? When he had body guards and you did'nt, I'm sure the bodyguards dont walk around empty handed. So this is the final ruling. Juliano escaped in the Lincoln Navi, while you ran for cover behind some parking lot support beams. You guys shot it out, you killed 1 man, and your men finally arrived and killed the other. Then you guys killed the cabbie. Nice read, and i hope i was fair on this, being my first "Grade".

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]