[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Begining of A Profitable Life (hit/hiest/takeover)

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:05 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:29 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Part I: Just The Beginning

The restaurant was completely empty. That’s the way Giuseppe liked to eat lunch. He likes to start his day off quiet meal, since the rest of the day usually ends up…well…less than quiet. Every day Giuseppe goes to Nino’s at 10:30, a half hour before it opens. This is early for someone who “works” until the wee hours of the morning, but it was the only time he could eat at his favorite restaurant without having to deal with anyone else. Giuseppe was very easily agitated in the morning. Everyday same time, everyday same meal.

“Lemme get the gnocchi and a Tullamore Dew on the rocks.”
“Senor, I should quite my job and become a physic. I put your order in already.”
“I don’t care what Tony’s paying you, Carlos, it is not enough."

Carlos ran his fingers through the few hairs that remained on his head and walked away from the table and around to the bar to fix Giuseppe his drink. Giuseppe scanned the room to find four tables put together in the middle, and he knew this meant there was a lunch party coming in. A four-table lunch party wouldn’t be that bad had the room not been so small. Nino’s is a very small, cozy restaurant with ten tables at the most. Giuseppe didn’t want to get himself all worked up so he decided to get down to business. He reached into his khakis and pulled out his cell phone. The phone had seen better days, but at this point Giuseppe didn’t have money to waste on a cell phone. He wasn’t a big fish in a small pond anymore, running a small crew at college with a few gambling rackets and such. Giuseppe was getting older now; the college drop out had moved himself up to the top rungs in the world of serious organized crime. He was an Don but money was tight for now. All the money he had was tied up one way or another.

Giuseppe flipped open his phone and scrolled down to “Jimbo”. Before he could press the send button Carlos came over and set his drink on the table.

“You guys expected a lunch party or sumthin?”
“Party of eighteen Mr. Riina.”
“In that case keep the whiskey comin.”

Carlos left again and walked back towards the kitchen, and Giuseppe called Jimbo. The phone rang a few times before Jim answered.

“Hey you cock sucker.”
“Big Jim how the fuck are ya?”
“Tired, feel like I’m carryin a hundred pound weight on my back.”
“You are it’s called your ass.”

Both of the men shared a laugh for a few seconds, and then Giuseppe heard the bell attached to the wreath jingle on the front door. He looked up and saw the party start to pour in. The noise level was rising already. Giuseppe took a rather large sip of his drink and returned it to the table.

“So how is everybody, Jimmy? My nephew living ok?”
“Well me, bill, and the Jew (Matt) still live in the apartment over here in New Brunswick. We can't fuckin afford this shit anymore though. Since your gone we have no more customers, and were completely outta touch with the students around here now that someone else put us out of business. The only one with a real job is Matt.”
“You guys are a fucking mess without me. Living around there.”
“Wadaya gonna do? Fuck it.”
“I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do. I’m working my way up fast out here. It isn’t the glorious life yet, but its work, its money, and its fun. It’s the life I’ve always wanted and you guys wanted to tailgate… Sooner or later things are gonna blow up real big here and then well be living. You can stay with me till we get the big shit worked out and get you guys your own place. Why don’t you run it by the guys? I need you all to work out here.”
“Your on speaker phone, so they heard you.”
“Ohhh, what’s up scum bags?”
“Hey Giuseppe” (Matt)
“How are ya?” (Bill)
“Well wada we think here boys?”
“Well I think were all in, and we shouldn’t have to much problem with the landlord cause apparently he likes people who can pay their rent unlike us. You just gotta give us a few days to tie some things up.” (Matt)
“Good boys that’s what I like to here. And Matt don’t bitch out on me cause I need your brain just as much as their muscle.”
“You sayin I got no brain Giuseppe?”(Bill)
“Yes!”
“Ok, as long as we are on the same page.” (Bill)
“Alright boys I’m gonna let you go. Get your shit together and call me back when were ready.”
“We’ll talk to you later, and thanks for this.” (Jim)
“Anytime boys.”

Giuseppe flipped his phone closed and returned it to his pocket. He polished of his drink and began to eat the gnocchi that came while he was on the phone. The lunch party consisted of all men, all loud men. If that wasn’t bad enough then man closest to Giuseppe turned around, “Hey buddy how’s the food?” Giuseppe did not want to be bothered during his lunch, especially not in such an abnormally rude way.

“Why don’t you order something and find out?”
“Just asking a fucking question man. Every Italian person in this neighborhood thinks he is a god damn tough guy.”

At this point Giuseppe hadn’t even put the fork to his mouth twice, but he knew that he was done eating. He put his fork down, and grabbed his plate with his right hand. Giuseppe didn’t say anything he just picked up the plate and hurled its contents at the man. The man looked amazed along with everyone else in the party. Giuseppe continued to stand up and beat the man with the plate. He didn’t want to kill anyone; he was just getting out a little frustration, “So how do you like the food you piece of shit?” Giuseppe threw his napkin on the table and walked through the door. Before he left he saw Carlos behind the bar and said, “Put it on my tab buddy.” Giuseppe still hungry walked out the door.

Part II: Unexpected Goodbye

Giuseppe was sitting around his uncle’s apartment in Little Italy relaxing after his little escapade at Nino’s. What he did wasn’t bothering him, missing lunch was though. He closed his eyes for all of three seconds before his cell phone rang. He reached in his pant pocket, pulled out the phone and answered it.

“Hello.”
“Hey Giuseppe its Tommy.”
“Big Tom what’s going on?”
“I got myself into a lil bind here, I figured you could help me. I know you don’t like to talk over the phone. Wanna meet at Mario’s in say 20 minutes?”
“How do you know I’m not busy here, ya bastard?” (Giuseppe giggles)
“So I'll see ya in 20 then?”
“I'll be there in 10.”

Giuseppe hung up the phone and returned it to his pocket. He glanced around with a confused look on his face for a few seconds trying to figure out what he was doing before the call. Giuseppe couldn’t remember and no longer cared, so he grabbed a jacket and threw it on. Giuseppe was wearing typical old school Italian attire, a complete wind suite and gold chains. With his jacket he walked towards the door. Giuseppe stopped to look in the mirror right next to the door. He played with his hair a little bit and was ready to leave. He left the apartment, closing and locking the door behind him. He jogged down the four flights of stairs and right out the front door. Giuseppe was in surprisingly good shape for a kid who didn’t work out.

Mario's pizza joint was just around the corner, which took Giuseppe maybe half a minute to get too. He walked inside and it was like an ass kissing competition. Giuseppe was a very well respected member of the neighborhood. Everyone knew he was a "mobster", and everyone loved him because of it. After Giuseppe said hello to everyone he went to sit with his friend Tommy in the corner booth. Giuseppe had been sitting in this booth ever since he started coming to visit his uncle at a very young age. Tommy stood up and the men went through the normal hellos; a hug and a few kisses on the cheeks. When the men were both seated again a young boy cam over and asked if they needed anything. Giuseppe said no and asked for a little privacy. The boy knew what that meant and gave the men all the time they wanted.

“So my friend what can I do for you?”
“Well...I'm close with the guy who owns the company I work for. You know, that rich bastid Dave I told you about. Anyway, Last week he caught his wife cheatin on him. Long story short he can't have his wife clipped cause she’s the mother of his kids or some pussy bullshit. But, he wouldn’t be against the fuck that porked his wife having a "communion". He was telling me about it and he knows I’ve got a few friends. He figured maybe I could get someone to take out the garbage. He's willing to drop 15k.”
“I'm only gonna take his business because you brought it to me. You know I don’t like doing a piece of work for someone I don’t know. So who is this fuck?”
“Well see Giuseppe here is where shit gets fucked. It's Anthony Sabatino.”
“Fucking Sabs! That cock suckers always getting himself into trouble.”
“I told Dave that we grew up with the Sabatino and that’s why he is paying so much. He figures 15k will get you to handle the business with your friend.”
“ Well he’s right. Go get your friend Dave and meet me back here in two hours. Sabs is working down the block at his dad's video store right now. Lemme go talk to him. Have your friend bring the money.”
“Alright ill see you then.”
“Fuck, I almost forgot man. I didn’t bring a piece with me.”
“I got one in the trunk man no worries.”
“What the fuck you doin with a piece?”
“The worlds getting dangerous.”

Both men got up and left Mario's at the same time. The men walked to the trunk of Tommy’s car. Tommy looked around quick and opened the trunk. He wrestled through a mess and pulled out a .44 magnum. Giuseppe grabbed the piece and tucked it down the back of his sweat suite. The men said their goodbyes, and Giuseppe began down the block. In reality the walk was only about six blocks away, but it felt like the walk took forever. Giuseppe had never minded whacking anyone. He’s clipped people before. People that helped put food on the table. Sabatino was a little different though, he and Giuseppe used to be best friends and wasn’t in the life. They just kind of grew apart. When Giuseppe was about a half a block away he began to clear his mind. Giuseppe knew he had to do this, the money was great. He finally arrived at Sabatino Rentals and he walked in the door. He couldn’t see Anthony right when he walked in so he took a moment to check the safety on the gun. He continued to walk around towards the counter.

“Hey! How the fuck ya been Riina?”
“Not too bad, what about you?”

The two men bullshitted for quite sometime. After about 15 minutes Anthony asked Giuseppe what he came in for originally.

“You still got that money counter in the back?”
“Yea, why?”
“Mine broke, and you know how impatient I get when I'm countin money.”
“I got it back here ya dumb fuck, come on.”

Giuseppe walked around the counter and Followed Anthony to the back room. He watched Sabatino rummage threw some things and pull the money counter out of a box. He placed it on the table and stuck his hand out looking for Giuseppe to hand him a stack of money to run through the device. Giuseppe reached behind him like he had the money hidden behind him in the elastic of his pants. Instead he grabbed his gun and without hesitation pulled the piece out and pointed it right at Anthony's face. Giuseppe wasn't one of those movie mobsters; there was no talking to be done here. And like an old school gangster he just squeezed the trigger twice without thought. Two pullets entered the forehead of Sabs and he fell lifeless to the floor.

Giuseppe wasn't one to hang around the scene of a crime, but he had one more thing to do. It looked like Sabs had just finished counting out his cash register and left the money on the desk. Giuseppe picked up the stack off money. It looked like just under a grand. Giuseppe didn't think that this was a good time count it. He walked out of the backroom, around the counter, and back out the store. He was walking quickly but not suspiciously quickly. This time the walk to Mario's felt like it was even longer but it still only took about 15 minutes. Giuseppe arrived back at Mario’s and ordered a meatball sub on the way in and went to sit at the same table as before. When he sat down he rested his head and dosed off.

..............An hour later.....................

“Jackie Nose wake up,” Tommy shook Giuseppe to wake him up. Giuseppe whipped his head and upper body up to find Tommy back with his Friend. The two took a seat across from him and waited for Giuseppe to respond. The plate of meatball parm was sitting in front of him but no one that worked there had the balls to wake him up to tell him.

“Alright, I don’t have all day. I took care of it.”
“Are you sure? The was fucking quick.”
“Oh I’m fucking sure. And yes it was quick. The job was close."

Dave reached into his jacket and pulled out an envelope and slid it across the table. Giuseppe picked it up looked inside for a quick count and put it in his jacket.

“Is it all here?”
“Yes, of course.”
“Then were done here. Tommy thank you.”
“Of course.”
“I'll keep in touch.”

Giuseppe stood up, left his sandwich and walked away.

Part III: Transportation

It was somewhere around three or four o’clock in the afternoon and Giuseppe had just gotten out of a business meeting with a few associates. He out of the building where the meeting was and made a right towards a small park down the block. He needed to make a phone call, and outside in this city you have to be very careful what you say and where you say it. He was really excited for the phone call. He couldn’t wait to see if his old buddies were ready to get to work. That was until he stopped daydreaming and saw a girl bending over into her car. Giuseppe didn’t want to be rude, but he couldn’t help himself. The woman was probably in her mid twenties and had a beautiful body on her. Giuseppe couldn’t see her face but she was wearing a skirt and the parts of her that he could see were more than enough to sway his vote. He continued to stare at the rear end of the women until he was about fifteen feet away, and noticed she was bending into the car to talk to a little old lady who saw Giuseppe staring. Giuseppe smiled, turned his head, and continued on his way. It took him all of two minutes to make it to the park and he made his way to the bennch in the very center. After Giuseppe was seated he reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. He stared at the bird pecking away at some sort of seed and collected his thoughts for a few moments. Giuseppe flipped open his cellular phone and scrolled through the contacts. He hit two more buttons and the phone began to dial. It took a few seconds, but the phone eventually began to ring. The phone rang about four times before Jim answered.

“Hello.”
“Hey buddy its Giuseppe.”
“Hey Uncle Giuseppe we’re ready to go here.”
“Good Good.”
“Alright, is everything cool?”
“Perfect. Listen I’m coming down tomorrow. We need to take care of something, talk a lil, and move you guys up here.”
“You’re a bossy mother fucker aint ya. We’ll be ready by tomorrow don’t worry.”
“See you then fat ass!”

Giuseppe took the phone away from his ear and closed it with one hand. He looked at the phone quick to check the time and replaced it in his pocket. He sank back into the chair and thought to himself, “This is all coming together.” There was really only one problem, Giuseppe had no car and he deffinatly didn’t have enough legal money to buy one yet. Giuseppe propped both his hands on the bench and wedged himself up. He stood therefore a moment and tried to think of a good place to boost a car. He knew of a perfect place a few blocks away. Giuseppe began to walk and angled his head towards the sky; the sun was starting to descend. He would have to make pretty good time if he was going to get the car to the chop shop before close.

Out of the park Giuseppe turned right and walked in the general direction of the sun. He adjusted the magnum in the front of his pants and continued to walk. He knew of a park and ride with no cameras about four blocks away. He didn’t really think much about the heist on the walk over. Giuseppe was one of those mobsters who weren’t really right in the head. For most people this would be a downfall, but it seemed to be strength of his. For the most part he could ignore the job till it was at hand, and still think on his toes and not muff the job.

It took Giuseppe about fifteen minutes to get to the park and ride parking lot. He made his way through the gate and began to look around. The lot was pretty packed with cars, and a bus had just pulled into the lot to the left. Giuseppe watched closely, getting the keys to a car would be much easier than trying to hotwire one. The bus came around the lot and rolled up to the ticket station. The doors opened and male, small build, in his late twenties stepped off the bus. The man ruffled through his pockets while walking across the lot towards Giuseppe. Giuseppe began to walk towards the man as if he was walking from his car to the ticket depot. He unzipped his sweet suite jacket and removed his piece from the waistband of his pants. Giuseppe held his gun close to his leg to try and hide the weapon. When a cars length separated the men on opposite sides Giuseppe shouted out, “Excuse me sir do you know when the next bus comes?” Giuseppe turned around the front of the car to get closer to the target. “They usually come every twenty minutes,” replied the man. Giuseppe and the man were now face to face about four feet from one another. Giuseppe’s face instantly turned from a welcoming stranger to the criminal face you see on the news. The man’s eyes began to look very inquisitive and rolled down towards Giuseppe’s hands. “What the fuck?” the man questioned. His throat was starting to dry up making it hard to speak. Although Giuseppe knew the man already saw his piece he brought it to the front of his body just to over do the fact that he was packing. “Where’s your car?” Giuseppe questioned while waving his gun to tell the man to walk. The man walked forward two cars and stopped next to a 1996 yellow Audi A4. “Th…. this is it,” the man stuttered. Thinking on his toes as usual, “Open the door and start the car.” The man pushed the unlock button on his keys and opened the door. He Giuseppet into the car and struggled to insert and turn the keys. The engine finally turned over and the man began to back out of the car. Giuseppe grabbed the door and shut it with the man standing there. His head flew forward into the roof. Giuseppe swung the door again, and the man fell into the seat. He was pulled out of the car and thrown on the ground. Giuseppe turned his gun around in his hand and began to beat the man in the head with the butt of the gun. This went on for a few moments until the body lay lifeless. Giuseppe Giuseppet down and whipped the blood off the gun with the man’s shirt and returned the gun to his waistband. It wasn’t the best piece of work ever, but it served its purpose. Giuseppe kicked the side of his feet on the car to knock the dirt off his feet, and go into the car.

Giuseppe quickly adjusted his mirrors and put the car in reverse. The Audi maneuvered through the parking lot and out of the park and ride. Giuseppe headed towards the east side of Little Italy. At the first red light Giuseppe hurried to grab his cell phone from his jacket. He flipped upon the phone and held down the number nine button, the speed dial for Willy’s chop shop, and turned the speakerphone on. Immediately after the second ring Willy answered.

“Giuseppe, how are ya?”
“How’d ya know it was me?”
“Caller ID?”
“Anyway listen I’m comin in right now I need a full car wash for tomorrow.”
“Five large and you can bring her in.”
“I’m on the way over.”

Giuseppe flipped the phone closed and threw it on the passenger seat. He kept driving down the street; the shop was on the same road about ten blocks down. Giuseppe pushed the power button and turned the volume up. For the next ten blocks he thought about the big pay off tomorrow. Giuseppe pulled up to the garage and one of the boys pulled the bay doors up right away. Willy’s crew was sitting around waiting to get this job done. They knew they sooner they got finished the sooner they could go home, and they all got a cut of the five grand. Giuseppe opened the door and stepped out. Willy came over to great him, “So what’s the story Jackie Nose?” Giuseppe reached in his pocket and took out the money he owed, “I need a paint job and new plates, that’s it. Make it black there’s tons of black fucking Audis out there. And listen here’s another five hundred I’m gonna sleep in the office while you guys work. I know your gonna do it tonight, so I’m just gonna lay low here till your done.” Willy looked at Giuseppe for a second and felt like he being pushed around. But, he didn’t really want to argue with Giuseppe so he just let it go. Giuseppe turned around and let himself into the office.

.........Later That Night.........

Giuseppe was only half asleep when the office door squeaked open. He heard the door, but he didn’t move. Willy’s footsteps got louder as he moved closer to his desk, and the chair sounded like it nearly broke when he sat. “Sounds like a fuckin war zone in here,” Giuseppe giggled. Willy let out what little laugh he could while being so tired, “I work on cars not doors, floors, and chairs ya prick.” Giuseppe rubbed his eyes with both hands and sat up in the couch. “The jobs done Jackie Nose, so anytime you wanna wake your sleepin beauty ass up and get out of my shop I can go home to my family,” Willy nudged. Giuseppe finally stood up and walked towards the office door, “Let’s see her.” Both gentlemen made there way to the garage and around to the car. Giuseppe walked around the perimeter of the vehicle, “This is why I come to you big guy.” He continues to walk around and returned to Will’s side. “New Paint, new plates, and a lil spring cleaning on the inside,” Will said shaking his head in agreement with Giuseppe’s admiration. Giuseppe grabbed the man and hissed his cheeks, “Great job again my friend, and I’m sure some new associates of mine would love to patronize your fine establishment.” The men laughed at Giuseppes failed attempt to sound educated. Giuseppe thanked the man again and walked over to the driver side door. Will opened the bay door while Giuseppe entered and started the car. He rolled out of the garage and waved to Will. Giuseppe made a right left out of the garage and started on his way to New Brunswick.

Part IV: Hello Agian

The Audi pulled up to the apartment somewhere around noon and not so swiftly maneuvered between two other cars to park. As Giuseppe got out of the car he saw the front door of the apartment open. At first he couldn’t tell who was standing in the door because of the shadows. As he walked closer he noticed the figure was very short and slender, Considering Bill and Jim were over six foot small and about two hundred and fifty pounds each, it had to be Matt. The figure took a few steps out the door, and it was indeed little Matt, “Giuseppe! Good to see you again buddy.” The two men hugged for a second and proceeded to the door, “So where are the two fat heads?” The two men stepped into the apartment where Bill and Jim were seated on a couch. Matt slammed the door behind them, “That answers your question?” The two men stood up and approached Giuseppe. The men said hello for a few moment hugging and kissing each other’s cheeks. Giuseppe was a little worn out from the trip down and collapsed onto the couch. Each of the three men followed right behind him. Bill moved his hands above his head and locked his fingers, "So what the fuck, plans changed or what?” Giuseppe picked up a deck of playing cards from the table next to him, and flicked a few cards at him, “No, everything is the same after today.” The three men whipped their heads toward Giuseppe and stared for a second. “Wada ya mean after today?” Jim asked leaning forward. Giuseppe pulled the magnum from his waistband and placed it on the table, and leaned back again, “The last time we I called you, you said somthin about another group of guys putting you outta business.” Matt was getting visibly angry. All of the guys ran the bookmaking together, but Matt was the real brain of it all. The other two were mostly muscle. “Fuck them. They got lucky and came along at the perfect time. We were broke, I couldn’t field any more bets from the college. And, they don’t just run the books around here, they run a casino in their house,” Matt said angrily. Giuseppe looked at the three men and could tell that they were not happy with they way things turned out, which would help a lot on the job. “Then what the fuck? Get your bags pack you’re shit in my car. We’ll go hit these pricks fast and get up to Little Italy,” he turned to Bill and Jim, “You two at least still got your pieces?” Jim reached into the duffle bag and pulled out the two nine millimeters and handed one to Bill, “Who the fuck do you think your talking to?” Giuseppe stood up and grabbed his gun, “Good get your shit in the car then.” The men went their separate ways for a few minutes while they collected their things. Giuseppe met them all outside about five minutes later with the trunk open, “Shit in and we are out.” Everyone through their bags in the trunk and entered the car. Giuseppe pulled out of the spot and rolled down the street, “So where we going?"

Part V: Put This One In The Books

Giuseppe parked the right in front of the house, and all the men got out. “Follow my lead boys,” Giuseppe ordered. The group got to the front door and knocked three times. About twenty seconds later someone came to the door, “Can I help you?” Giuseppe looked at the man and replied, “ I was looking for a game of twenty one.” The door opened all the way and the man invited them in, “There is no one else here, we were just watching the game. But, we don’t turn down customers.” The man showed them into a room containing a few casino tables and two couches. Including the man who opened there were three of them. The one who opened the door was about to say something when Giuseppe pulled his fist back and punched him square in the nose. Giuseppe, Jim, and Bill all pulled out their guns and were ready to rock. One of the couch potatoes jumped off the couch, “What the fuck?” Jim pounced on the man like a gazelle, hitting him with the butt of his weapon. “I’m gonna assume you all get the message now. You put my boys here out business,” Giuseppe reasoned. From the floor the man that Giuseppe hit screamed, “Fuck you guinea!” Giuseppe cocked his leg back and kicked the man in the face like it was a sixty yard field goal, “Wrong, you fuck this guinea and there’s gonna be a lot more of them here to fuck you. Now I don’t wanna hurt anyone more than I already have, so listen to me. I'm a gambler myself so I don’t wanna put a bookie or a casino out of business, and my boys here are moving up in the world so I’m not here to tell you to hand it over. I’m gonna make you my partner. Now for the trouble you put me through, that’s gonna cost you five hundred grand. And a weekly payment of twenty grand.” One of the men on the couch almost in tears said, “We don’t have that kind of money here, and why would we pay you anyway?” Matt stepped in front of the others and began to speak, “Listen, I’m not like them, I’m not here to break your legs. I’m here because I am a fucking genius. Between the casino and the book this place brings in at least seven to ten thousand a day. And I know you aren’t connected, so you wet behind the ear college kids are not getting your money laundered. This means you can just put your money in the bank or spend large amounts of it, which also means the money is here. And so something like this never happens again your gonna pay us weekly and were gonna look out for you. You have a problem you tell us. Now when I stop talking and you don’t start acting, these three men start shooting.” Bill, Jim, and Giuseppe all smiled at their targets. A voice from the couch shouted out, “Alright alright! Chris get them the money.” The man on the floor still holding his face walked over to the second couch and unzipped one of the cushions. Giuseppe walked over to give him the duffle bag and help count; Giuseppe didn’t like getting ripped off. One by one the kid took out large wads of money and threw them in the bag. Once the hundred stacks of five thousand dollars apiece were in the bag Giuseppe stood up.

“Alright boys it was nice doing business with you, someone will be back next week. Were outta here boys,” Giuseppe signaled to his men. The four of them walked out the front door sharing a smile. It was a nice first score for the reunited crew. Giuseppe through the bag in the trunk and everyone returned to the car. “Off to our new paradise bitches,” Giuseppe laughed and pulled away.

Words:

Requests:
Npc's:
[1x]Class A Thug- Jim
[1x]Class A Thug- Bill
[1x]Class A Bookie- Matt
[1x]Class A Thug- Tommy
[1x]Class A Laborer/Manager- Willy
Weapons:
[1x].44 Magnum
[2x]9 mm (from Bill and Jim)
Cars:
[1x]1996 Black Audi A4
Deaths:
Man in parking lot
Sabatino
Money:
500 thousand
+20 thousand
+ 1 thousand
-5.5 thousand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:20 am 
Professional
Professional

Requests:
Npc's:
[1x]Class A Thug- Jim APPROVED
[1x]Class A Thug- Bill APPROVED
[1x]Class A Bookie- Matt APPROVED
[1x]Class A Thug- Tommy APPROVED
[1x]Class A Laborer/Manager- Willy APPROVED
Weapons:
[1x].44 Magnum APPROVED
[2x]9 mm (from Bill and Jim) APPROVED
Cars:
[1x]1996 Black Audi A4 APPROVED
Deaths:
Man in parking lot APPROVED
Sabatino APPROVED
Money:
515.5 Thousand APPROVED
a 20 thousand a week collection opportunity APPROVED

You get everything you ask for, and you must role-play each week collecting your $20000.00 weekly collection. I enjoyed the read, and liked how you interacted with your characters/NPCs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]