[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Kids, Don't Gamble Or This'll Happen To You [NPC Collection]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:17 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:16 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

The most annoying sound in the world, quick, what is it? Yeah it is a woman complaining. Alright, second most annoying? Yup, alarm clock. I opened my eyes to that familiar buzzing noise, and brought down my right hand on the piece of shit making it...hard. The sound stopped, and I rolled onto my back as I attempted to wake up. Already, I was getting hit with a flood of thoughts, and any chance I had of going back to sleep was decreasing exponentially. Now staring up at the ceiling, I followed the advice of a very respectable man I worked under long ago. He had told me to always go over my list of things to do before I got up from bed in the morning, and to over go over my list of achievements later on at night. And so..I began to think of all the shit I needed to do. Today, was collection day. I'd have to go see two men who owed a nice chunk of change to the boss for their gambling debts. It was nice to see the Knicks winning again. A few disgruntled fans began to bet against them despite of the spread, and whatdoyaknow? The pricks actually began to win a few games. Bet your mother's pension that a few family men were screaming at the TV with every buzzer beater Jamal Crawford hit. Anyway, from what I remembered one of them owned some kind of car dealership right here in town, and the other one was some manager of a local restaurant. I know what you're thinking. 'But Rob...those are such respectable sounding gentleman'. Yeah sweetheart, they usually are. You don't catch too many bums making bets of twenty grand and up on Knicks games. All these degenerate fucks usually came from nice households.

Rising up from the bed, I stumbled onto the place where I do all my heavy thinking. A few minutes later I was out of the bathroom, and was in the kitchen fixing myself some eggs and bacon...man food. I read the paper while I ate, and finished it up just as I drank the last of my coffee. After cleaning up after myself, I made my way into the bathroom once again and washed up. Once done with that little complicated task, I picked out some real comfortable clothes to wear, and put them on. A pair of nice comfortable jeans, a tee shirt, and a leather jacket later I was on my way towards the door. Before actually exiting the apartment though, I put on my shoulder holster (which became hidden under my leather jacket) and checked to make sure that my Desert Eagle was loaded. It was. Shoving it into the ol' shoulder holster, I checked to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything, and then proceeded to head out of the apartment and eventually out of the building. I still didn't have a car so I took this time to involuntarily get some fresh New York smog air. On my way to the dealership, which was closest to me, I ran into several old friends. I stopped and talk to 'em a little bit, but each time we delved into deep stuff, I'd remember that I had work to do.

It took me fifteen minutes to eventually make my way to the car dealership. I couldn't help but admire the fine craft of these beautiful automobiles, and the wheels in my brain were already twisting as to how I could get myself one of these bad boys. I made my into the main building where a receptionist sat. Ignoring her completely, I made my way into the office with the name 'John Clavin' on the door.

"Fuck.." was ol' Johnny's response when he saw me. It was nice really...just like mom's reaction when I come home to visit her. Of course by the time I entered the office, the receptionist was on her feet and running into the office behind me asking if she should call security. Johnny of course declined that request, the last thing he wanted was some greasy wop talking to his staff and telling them about ol' Mr. Clavin's gambling debts. As soon as the receptionist closed the door behind us, I took a seat across from Johnny, and put my feet up on his desk.

"Good game last night 'ey Johnny? I know you lost twenty five on it and all, but common, you could appreciate the art of that buzzer beater right?"

Apparently he couldn't. Johnny gave me a sigh and his eyes pleaded with me before he even started speaking.

John: "Listen Rob..I just don't have it right now..I need an extension.."

"I'll make you a deal Johnny, you come over here and suck my dick..and I'll give you a one hour extension..."

And they say I'm not a fair man.

John: "Common Rob...you know how it is. I got a family and the kids always need money and I just don't have it.."

Well if this clown wasn't crying me a damn river. Unfortunately I'm not paid to have a coconscious. Reaching into my shoulder holster, I removed the Desert Eagle and aimed it point blank into John's face. And they say that negotiation isn't art..please. Well it seems as if Johnny won the lottery in the second and a half I took my gun out because all of a sudden he was singing a different tune.

John: "Listen Rob...I have twenty right now..just gimmi an extension on the five..I swear to you I don't have it..."

Hmmm...I brought the top of the Desert Eagle to my chin and scratched it while I thought this over.

"I dunno Johnny..." I began, "...the boss wanted twenty five or your head on a platter..and call me an optimist, but I think after blowing your brains out I could definitely fit your head on the platter..."

For some reason John's eyes got wide when I mentioned blowing his brains out...who knows why. Anyway, I faked a sigh as if to say 'Geez John, fine, you got to me'.

"Listen Johnny, I always liked you, so here's what I'm going to do for you..."

I put the Desert Eagle away into my shoulder holster, and leaned forward to get a good look at John's face.

"You give me the twenty right here right now..and two cars of my choosing from the lot, and we'll call it even. Imagine that Johnny, never having to see me again? Not having to have your brains all over this beautiful table. A dream ain't it?"

Apparently it was. An hour later Johnny had loaded twenty grand into a black duffel bag for me, and two beautiful cars were waiting for me. I asked for the first one to be delivered to the boss's bar, and the second one I planned to drive off the lot. When I got to my new car, I tossed the black duffel bag onto the floor, and got into the driver's seat. After thanking John for being a stupid asshole of a degenerate gambler, I turned on the engine to my brand new Caddy DeVille, and drove off to my next client.

Melvin Spiffy. Talk about being fucked from childhood. Seriously, how much ass could a Melvin Spiffy actually get? Well I pulled up to Mel's Bar and Grill and parked my brand new DeVille in a nice little parking spot. After locking it up, I made my way into the establishment itself, and headed straight to the owner's office. Luckily for me, restaurants don't have ugly receptionists that you have to deal with, so I didn't have to worry about that. As I got to the door, I brought my hand down to twist the knob and what do you know? Little Melvin shut the door on. Without even calling to him, I took a step back, and rammed my shoulder into the door. Wow...that did a whole lot of nothing. Stepping back, I once again launched my shoulder into the door and this time it busted open. As I strolled inside casually, what do I find? Little Melvin behind his desk aiming a .22 at me. You're kidding me right? Melvin would fly out the fucking window from the jolt of firing the gun, and he was really expecting to shoot me. Instead of wasting time, despite his BS threats, I came right up to him and took the damn gun out of his hands. Shoving it into my own waistband, I took a seat across from him, and motioned from him to do the same.

"Melvin, judging by that whole little 'gun to the face' thing I'm guessing you don't have my money. That a good guess Melvin?"

Well what do you know, Rambo gives me a nod.

"Melvin, Melvin.." I began, shaking my head as if I was disappointed, "...why do we have to go through this? I mean why do you disrespect me like this? Is it because you caught me in bed with your ex while you guys were still married? How many times do I have to tell you this? It was an accident. I came over and she was washing the floor. It was slippery, she slipped and fell with her legs accidentally spreading wide open. As I came over to help her out, I too slipped and just happen to fall right between her legs. Because of how traumatizing the experience was, we decided to repeat it over...and over...and over...and over again. When she was screaming my name, it wasn't in pleasure, it was to see if I was alright..."

Hmm..Melvin seemed angry. I personally had no idea why...I was telling a simple goddam story. Deciding it was time to get down to business, I reached into my waistband and removed the gun I had taken from Melvin. Aiming it at him, I told him I'd kill him with it, then wipe my prints off, and write him a suicide note thereby making the police think he committed suicide. I also added that I'd write the reason he was killing himself was because of repeated homosexual experiences in the past year. Well what do ya know? Old Melvin decides to pay me. He only owed me ten grand, and he unlike the moron that came before him had all by five hundred dollars of it. I told him to forget about the five hundred dollars, and to take it and buy his wife something nice. He got angry again, no idea why. Anyway, now ninety five hundred dollars richer, I made my way to my new car, and tossed the new duffel bag inside. Getting into the driver's seat, I listened to the engine purr a bit, before pulling out of the parking lot, and heading toward's the Boss's bar.

Requests:
[1x] 2006 Caddilac DeVille
[1x] 1967 Chevelle SS
$34950

Weapons:
-Desert Eagle [Shoulder Holster]
-AK-47 [In Car]
Real Estate:
-Apartment 1C [Little Italy]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:02 am 
Professional
Professional

[1x] 2006 Caddilac DeVille - Approved
[1x] 1967 Chevelle SS - Approved
$34950 - $50000

Very well. You could see how much money I gave you, more then you asked, why? I really liked the write up. My favorite part has to be the start and like the middle, where you make the deal with him. Best thing is how you are very calm trough the whole thing, very nice stuff. And yes the most annoying thing hearing in the morning is the alarm c'clock. You could tell the lady to shut up, I tried doing that to the clock, It don't work. :P . Anyway man, nice job again, keep it up.

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Get off my nuts, faggot.

[Mr. BigValboski; Said;]
How could you leave MSRP! FAGGOT! TRAITOR!

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Just like when I left your mom after I fucked her without a condom, and she became pregnant with you.

[Mr. BigValboski; Said;]
My mom killed her self

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Yeah, so would I if I was her, I mean raising a kid like you by her self... damn... good for her.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]