[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Tom's Social Club [Provenzano]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:41 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:11 pm 
Average
Average

-Tom's Social Club-

Tom's Social Club is the known hangout for numerous members of the Provenzano Family. The joint is officially owned by one, Luca Baggio, but is run behind the scenes by all of the members of Baggio's crew. Several versions of the 'takeover' story are spoken of in the neighborhood. Most involve dramatic gunplay, and overplayed bullshit that didn't really apply in the actual takeover. At one point, Luca tried to set the record straight by admitting truthfully that this joint was won over a card game...nobody bought it.

Although not actually known for it's fine Italian cuisine, many first time customers are impressed by the care and effort put forth by the chef. Though the chef doesn’t cook too difficult of dishes, this place is known for the best spaghetti and meatballs this side of Midtown.

Alcohol is aplenty in this little shack. This establishment is no stranger to fights breaking out over drunken Mobsters opening their mouth when they shouldn't. Luckily Luca and his crew are usually there to beat the crap out of anyone starting unnecessary drama, and to put an end to any fights.

One of the main functions of this little place is the underground poker games. Luca had been immanent in installing this function in honor of the way he had originally won this little Social Club. The dealer of the cards is a personal friend of Luca's, and knows how to tip the scales so that the house would always win.

What this place is truly known for, is being the neutral location for many deals being made. Notorious mobsters in need of a neutral third party often frequent this little Social Club. The traditional process is Luca and his crews taking everyone outback, and while two guys keep a lookout, all old beefs are squashed. A small fee is charged of both feuding parties of course, but at the end of the day to pay a grand for peace is a much smarter business move than paying a hundred for war.

Vehicles:
-1966 Ford Mustang
-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- [Glock 19 in Shoulder Holster, Wire in Pocket]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:39 pm 
Professional
Professional

And just like that, I was back in the game. No, no, keep your guns in your pants I hadn't come out of retirement yet. I just decided to come back to help Bianca hold the fort down while Caesare went to handle his family shit. During my brief hiatus, I went to Palermo and stayed with a few cousins of mine in one of the most beautiful areas I've ever seen. Years upon years of New York smog had led me to a pessimistic outlook on life, yet a few weeks of revisiting my roots changed all that. To be perfectly honest, I had felt like I just wasn't cut out for this line of work anymore. A few days before I announced my retirement, my wife and I were borderline considering divorce. A very big deal I had been working on with the Kansas City Family collapsed. I had been feeling the stress building up inside of me, and felt like handing the orginization of to Caesare was my only way out. When I traveled to Palermo I expected a few days of vacation, a few days away from the fucking life. Apperently that shit wasn't written in the stars. On my first night there, my youngest cousin approached me about a war that was going on on his territory with a rivaling Cosca. The rival orginization had Palermo officials in their pockets, and the cards were stacked against my cousin. I'm not going to bother getting into the details of what happened, but by the end of the week the rival cosca had been ripped to shreds, and my cousin held the political strings in Northern Palermo. For the next few weeks I just lay and enjoy my stay, knowing that when the time was up I'd need to return to New York.

And so just like I expected, a few weeks later I found myself walking into Tom's Social Club, a known spot for Provenzano Family members. The manager of this joint, Luca Baggio was one of my best soliders and I wanted to speak to him among a few other people today. As I took a seat at one of the further corner tables, I saw wiseguys stand up and come over to shake my hand. I guess retirement hadn't hindered my popularity amongst the orginization. I gave them all a nod of respect, shook their hands, and even exchanged words with some of them before sending them back to their seats. As a waitress walked past me I snapped my fingers and motioned her over. I asked for a coffee and a newspaper, and that's exactly what I ended up getting a few moments later. Unfolding the daily paper, I leaned back in my seat and sipped the hot coffee, waiting for my associates to show up.

Boss of the Provenzano Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:23 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

The limp carcass of a Sicilian sagged in the rear of a taxicab, nursing his battered being with icy swills of firewater from a flask veneered with burnished metal. The Mafioso, designated on the streets as Filippo ‘Knickerbocker Phil’ Bellomo, was flustered and bemused. Several minutes earlier, ginzo goons on the prowl, men believed to be comradely kin – in the Cosa Nostra sense, had rained upon the man with blows, trouncing his cannonball body, and jettisoned him off the boss’s opulent habitat. With little understanding of why he’d be summoned and then so savagely dismissed, Filippo hailed and boarded a taxi, setting a route to the next Provenzano hangout…

Bellomo smacked some crumpled bills into the swart cabby’s hand when they curbed before Tom's Social Club and hurtled out. After cocking his collar, adjusting his shades and medicating the bruises with a final swig, Filippo swelled his lungs with a full draw of air and stepped inside the Manhattan bistro. Groggily his eyes rolled around in their sockets, observing the interiors with a languid vigil. It was only a few moments before Bellomo decided to don a black glove crammed in his pocket over his right hand, flagging to any potential onlookers that we was in fact ‘a friend of theirs’ with this arcane Mafia gesture.

Earthly Possesions:
- '71 DeVille
- Remmington 12 Gauge
- Ruger .45 Auto Pistola
- 2 Foot Long Penis

Time flies like the wind, and fruit flies like bananas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:24 am 
Professional
Professional

I noticed the new guy the second he entered this joint. Something about the way he carried himself just brought about an aura of intelligence, something a lot of the wiseguys in this room lacked. I motioned over a nearby waitress and asked her who this new man was, she shrugged and replied that she had never seen him around these parts before. I motioned over a few amici, they'd never seen him before either. Deciding to address him at another time, I finished up my coffee and read the last of my paper before calling over the waitress one more time. As she cleaned up my table I asked her to get rid of the paper, bring me a refill of my coffee, inform Luca that I was here, and lastly, to bring the newcomer over to my table.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:48 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Redolent aromas of Old Country cookery dominated Filippo’s smell, immersing his mind in memories of mama’s ambrosial repasts in the hills of Sicily decades prior, which all further detached him from the pain that swallowed his body. Then a thoroughly groomed and comely man emerged in the room. It didn’t take long for this newcomer to single out the Mafioso, Filippo being the towering, powerful mass of flesh that he was. He weakly twisted his head towards the stranger, who devoted little time to extensive jabber. “Ow’ya doin’, name’s Luca Baggio,” the wheeler-dealer gangster spoke, inspecting the obvious afflictions Bellomo bore with him. “If you’ll follow me, Alex is...” Luca twirled around and paced heavily over the linoleum to a table bathed in the sunlight, where a bearded gentlemen clasping a coffee mug sat in a villainous majesty. Luca and the bearded man exchanged nods, and Filippo stood there awkwardly, struggling to maintain his facade of calculating aloofness, attempting to dupe these Manhattanite mobsters into believing Bellomo knew what the hell he was doing. Sentences assembled themselves in his head, but no words came out. He stood silent.

Earthly Possesions:
- '71 DeVille
- Remmington 12 Gauge
- Ruger .45 Auto Pistola
- 2 Foot Long Penis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:15 am 
Average
Average

I had been right in the middle of some paperwork when Tina approached my door and gave it a few quiet knocks. I instructed her to come in, and asked her what exactly it was she wanted. When she informed me that the boss was back in town, I immiediatly dropped what I was doing and headed out of my office. Before we entered the area with all the tables though, Tina gave me a tap on the shoulder and nodded towards a strangely tall guy that I had never seen before.

Tina: "He's a new guy, right?"

"Yup...never seen him before in my life.." I replied with my Italian accent hardly hidden.

Tina: "Don Provenzano wanted you to bring him over to the table with you.."

That right there is why I found myself coming up to this stranger. After approaching him and exchanging a word or two with him, I explained to him that Alex requested his presence. As we walked together toward's the Don's table, I saw Alex look up and grin as he saw me. He rose up and we exchanged greetings in a traditional manner. As I took a seat beside him, he turned his attention to the newcomer.

Vehicles:
-1966 Ford Mustang
-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- [Glock 19 in Shoulder Holster, Wire in Pocket]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:42 am 
Professional
Professional

After greeting Luca in the traditional Italian manner, I motioned for him to have a seat at the table before addressing the man he brought over. As I turned my head to look at the new guy, I found myself surprised at how big he was up close. Assuming he was Italian and looking for work, he seemed like he could be a promising addition to the famiglia as an enforcer. Making a pointing motion with my hand, I watched as he nodded showing me that he understood, and sat down across from me. Deciding that since I invited him over, I should be the one to break the ice, I cleared my throat and finally broke the silence.

"The name's Alessandro Provenzano..." I began, extending my hand over the table to the new guy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:55 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Filippo merged grips with the man he now realized to be - for lack of a better word - godfather of the criminal enterprise he sought admission to. "Filippo Bellomo... from Brooklyn," replied the Sicilian brute, whom immidietly afterwards became embarassed of his very thick accent, and anticipating to be discarded as a zip.

Earthly Possesions:
- '71 DeVille
- Remmington 12 Gauge
- Ruger .45 Auto Pistola
- 2 Foot Long Penis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:02 am 
Professional
Professional

"Pleasure to meet you, Phil..." I replied, leaning back in my seat and studying his face.

When Filippo spoke up, I instantly noticed his heavy accent which is why I was initially caught off guard when he said he was from Brooklyn. Personally, I would've taken him for coming straight off the boat. Eh, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that the accent wasn't that much thicker than the ones I heard around this joint. Besides, it confirmed to me that he was in fact Italian. The table stayed silent as I continued studying his face. It's a well known fact around these parts that I'm an excellent judge of character. I can usually spot plain clothes pigs and other various forms of shit that generally came into this establishment, from a mile away. Although Philly here struck me as being a quiet giant, he didn't exactly set off any red flags in my mind. My next question to him was a little strange, but hell, what can ya do?

"If you don't mind me askin' Phil, how tall are you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:08 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Bellomo ransacked his brain for the answer to Alex's somewhat strange query. "Uh.. 6' 4... and a half." He then proceded to ponder the pertinency.

Earthly Possesions:
- '71 DeVille
- Remmington 12 Gauge
- Ruger .45 Auto Pistola
- 2 Foot Long Penis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:16 am 
Professional
Professional

Yup, he was a big guy. Not even bothering to give him a reason for my odd question, I was quickly ready to change the subject when the waitress returned with my coffee. I thanked her for it and brought the hot cup to my lips, feeling the liquid as it moved through my throat. Funny how I a boss of an entire fucking empire got all feeling nice because of a good cup of coffee.

"So, Phil..." I began as I brought the glass back down onto the table, "...I never seen you 'round these parts before. You new in town and looking for a good plate of pasta, or are you here for somethin' else?"

I couldn't exactly come right out and ask the man if he was looking to join my illegal mafia crime family, but I figured I got as close as I could to saying what I wanted to say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:31 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Phil, as he was apparently rechristened, had chosen his words deliberately. "I've been... how do you say... orphaned, Mr. Provenzano. There are certain people who no appreciate Filippo, people who have learned what it means to be enemy of Filippo. But I want to be a family man again, Mr. Provenzano." The Sicilian revealed his eyes from the veil of his glasses, and glared boldly at the mob honcho.

Earthly Possesions:
- '71 DeVille
- Remmington 12 Gauge
- Ruger .45 Auto Pistola
- 2 Foot Long Penis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:05 am 
Professional
Professional

I merely nodded along as Phil spoke, realizing I had a Lennie on my hands. Despite his strange speech, and the fact that he'd never qualify for a covert op, I got a sense of loyalty off of him that I could definately appreciate. Once he was done talking, I broke off my stare from him and looked down at the table, pondering what I should do with him. Finally, I took a deep breath and once again looked at my newfound associate here.

"Alright Phil, I see where you're comin' from. You're new in town right? You prolly don't got a place to stay and all that. Here..."

Reaching into my right pocket, I removed my wad of cash held together by a money clip, and slid the clip off. I quickly peeled off a few hundred dollars, and tossed them onto the table towards Filippo.

"Get yourself anything you need, alright amico? Tommorow me and you is gonna go and see some people, and I can see if you're really ready to be in my kinda business. How does that sound?"

Placing the clip back onto my remaining cash, I stuffed the green back into my pocket and waited for a response from across the table.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:28 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Savino parked his new baby, his new Lexus he recieved from Nico. He walked around it admiring it, wiping off any smudges he came accross. He was pretty happy. He slid his hands accross both shoulders to make sure his Eagles were there, he ended up sliding his hand accross his waist to make sure his 38 was there too. Feeling safer, he walked into the resteraunt. He sat at a table and waited for the waitress to appear.

She came over and asked if he wanted anything, he ordered one bud...for a job well done. The waitress left and he was left sitting there.

Savino Torre
Underboss for the Provenzano Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:23 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Phil wasn't given to lying, especially to men as powerful as Alex, but decided nonetheless that it wasn't quite so neccesary to point out that he's well versed in this thing of ours, having peddled skag on Knickerbocker Avenue here in New York and vaporized Sicilian magistrates with car-bombs back in the Old Country. Merely nodding, Bellomo gathered the lump of loot, fashioned it into a wad not unlike Alessandro's, and thrust it into his pocket. "That sounds.. eh, marvelous, Mr. Provenzano," he said with somewhat deadpan intonations. With that, he erected his bulky form and promptly left.

Earthly Possesions:
- '71 DeVille
- Remmington 12 Gauge
- Ruger .45 Auto Pistola
- 2 Foot Long Penis

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next