[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Tom's Social Club [Provenzano]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:01 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:04 am 
Average
Average

After receiving his assignment, Leon met his partner for his job, Carlo, outside of the social club. Leon took out a pack of cigarettes and lit one up. He turned to Carlo and offered him a cigarette. "Hey, how you doing? The name's Mancetti. It looks like we'll be working together." Leon said, hoping to spark conversation with his new co-worker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:10 am 
Advanced
Advanced

I missed the fucking meeting. Despite driving like a god damned lunatic to get over here I missed it, seeing carlo and another wiseguy already outside. The plan was not to even show up here, I had some other things cooking, but a call at the last minute sent me to the HQ to pick up the fresh faced capo regime. Parking around the side of the building I cut in the back and avoided any crowd. Sifting through an increasing number of Provenzano associates I found the man and tapped on his shoulder.

"Your chariot has arrived....."

"A true Legend makes all that come before him obselete, and all that follow bear his mark."

Current Inventory:
-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:16 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Savino was a tad disappointed, one of his most treasured soldiers failed to make the meeting. No matter, he missed out on the fun. No later than Savino thought that, a finger tapped on his shoulder.

"Your Chariot Awaits...

"You're late, but you showed up at least. Where is the car? Lets go.

Savino made his way out to the car, Amerigo following behind him. Sav jumped into the passenger seat and waited for Capponi.

Savino Torre
Underboss for the Provenzano Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:21 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Starting the car we both drove off, discussing obscene jokes.

"A true Legend makes all that come before him obselete, and all that follow bear his mark."

Current Inventory:
-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:10 am 
Advanced
Advanced

As was his custom when meeting people, Matty stayed silent through the meeting. Despite sharing an occupation with all the men in the room, and being in the Barzini family briefly with a few of them, Matty only knew the people in the room through what he heard about their deeds. All were reported to him as capable men, intelligent, and each worth his weight. Matthew's eyes darted to Savino Torre as he entered, breaking the ice with a joke which received an appreciative if not forced laugh from most of those present. Matty sipped his drink as a man down the table, recognizable to Matthew as the owner of the club introduced those at the table, inclining his head at the others as his name was pronounced.

Savino went through the meeting quickly, giving Matty information that he was aware of but needed to be made formal, not a surprise. He knew of his job, which he would be pairing up with a man named Sallaine for, and had already been thinking of what type of business would be lucrative for him to takeover.

The meeting ended, and several of the men left, an action that Matty was disinclined to make until he had met with Sallaine to discuss the details of their work, though the man seemed to be absent at the time. As such, Matty continued to sip his whiskey, talking quietly with his friend and guard in the quiet social club.

Private Enforcer of The Provenzano Family.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:03 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Carlo gladly took a smoke from Leon and let him light it. Fuck, he had one just before the meeting and needed another already. Hell, in this business few die from a lung cancer.

"Yeah, it looks so. Carlo Scivoli" he blew some smoke, watching other wiseguys gettng in and off the joint. "So, we're gettin' on this Solokov guy now?"

Soldier of The Provenzano Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:13 pm 
Average
Average

"It appears that way." Leon said before taking a long drag off his ciagrette. "You know anything about this Solokov fella?" he asked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:11 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

"Just he owns a bookshop. Who the hell reads books these days? We won't get much outta this deal. Got a piece?" he asked wondering what Leon's wearing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:57 pm 
Average
Average

"Not yet," Leon replied. "I haven't had the time. Do you know a good place to go to get one?" He took a long puff on his cigarette. "So, when do you want to do this thing? I doubt this guy will pay up so we'll probably have to . . . you know. Then the place will be ours. Maybe we can use his little book shop as a front for something." Leon took one last puff on his cigarette before tossing it to the ground.

.:The Provenzano Family:.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:01 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

"There's Phoenix in Midtown, Family store" Carlo said, puffing the smoke. "I even know the guy at the counter. And yeah, we could do something with that bookshop." he tossed the burnt cig on the sidewalk. "What you say we visit the man after you 'quip yourself?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:04 pm 
Average
Average

"Sounds like a plan. I'm looking forward to working with you. Should be an easy job," Leon said before shaking the man's hand. "Ciao." Leon flagged down a taxi cab and took off.

.:The Provenzano Family:.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:08 pm 
Professional
Professional

Leaving the DeVille in it's usual parking spot, I strolled into the local Provenzano hangout. Almost instantly, wiseguys came my way with their greetings and various small talk. It was a known fact that I was a huge sports fan, so the Draft and the Playoffs were big topics of discussion. When all that was done with however, I made my way to a corner table away from all the commotion, and took a seat. As a waitress walked by me, I requested that she bring me a coffee, once again bringing nothing to the belief that mob bosses drank fine alchoholic beverages. While she was fetching my coffee, I walked over to where Luca kept the daily papers, and peeled one off for myself. Taking a seat once again, I started checking in on all the daily happenings around the country.

Boss of the Provenzano Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:35 pm 
Professional
Professional

The Social Club exploded as I raised my hands in the air after a game winning shot by Kobe Bryant. Everyone was bullshitting outta their minds. I was the only true Laker fan in this building, this was New York after all, but the fellas knew to keep me happy was the secret to their success. I felt ridiculously hyped because my team had just secured a three to one series lead over the Suns, while at the same time winning me fifty grand in a little wager I had going on the side. As the waitress came over to shut the TV off, I realized it was time for my meeting with an assocaite of mine from Atlantic City. After dropping a twenty onto the table which more than covered my coffee, I exited the establishment and headed straight for my DeVille. Still feeling ridiuclously happy, I knew I had to do a reset of sorts in my head, so that I could be all business for this upcoming meeting. A few seconds later, the DeVille was speeding off towards Midtown.

Boss of the Provenzano Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:22 am 
Advanced
Advanced

A drink was the last thing I needed at the moment. I awoke face down across the seat of my Ferrari with a burnt out blunt in my hands, my head pounding from it's slumber atop of the shifter. Stepping through the doors of Tom's Social Club I instantly threw the blunt down, replacing the space between my fingers with a cigarette. These last few days have really strained me so after having a biscotti and coffee delivered to my corner booth I sat back and rested my eyes for a bit. Startling awake after falling asleep I turned back to the coffee that was steaming ahead of me.

Current Inventory:
-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:40 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=arial]Seems like the front of the Social Club has housed some very fancy cars. Large, sleek ones that gleamed right under the dark street lights. Her own hummed through the light traffic tonight, and sped past through the streets only slowing down in front of the Club. The Mini would pretty much resemble a small wagon pulling over easily after a line of cars parked right outside the establishment. The engine silenced, and when she stepped out- she saw it was her car that was the smallest.
Obviously.

Walking through the doors, the girl grabbed one bottle of wine from off the counter as if it had been standing there for ages so she could grab it the next time she comes into the Club. Wrapper comes off, cap pops off- and the mouth of the bottle soon found itself trapped between her lips, her throat gurgling as she walked towards a corner booth where she saw the old man... again.
She waved, as she tried to down half of the bottle's contents out of thirst.
[/font]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next