[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Tom's Social Club [Provenzano]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:48 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:07 am 
Advanced
Advanced

In walked the mute, notorious for her....unique lifestyle. That eightball of crack had her amble into the social club and go directly for the bar. What self respecting Italian would drink white wine? As a great man once said, An Italian only drinks white wine after all the red is gone, but I guess she didn't get the memo. Rolling my eyes at her half-assed attempt to get drunk, little kids can drink white wine and not get drunk......but look who I'm talking about. My biscotti lay untouched on it's plate, next to my third empty cup of joe, which I glanced to as Bianca dropped herself onto a chair at my behest. Resting the cigarette between my lips I tore the biscotti into two, offering a half to Bianca. Setting the cigarette onto the edge of the ashtrayI bit into my piece, licking my resin stained lips.

"You've already started the party," Cocking my head towards her white wine,"I see."

"A true Legend makes all that come before him obselete, and all that follow bear his mark."

Current Inventory:
-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:18 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=arial]Stupid old man. It's not white wine. The rules of roleplaying does not say anything about having to specify what drink a character's drinking- and since it's an Italian social club, white wine's most probably the ones behind the counter- not on it. So, maybe, by some opthalmic disease, the bottle she held might look like it contains white wine- but now. Look closer and it's really water. Silly rabbit.
If she wanted to appear drunk, she would have crawled into the bar- which is highly unlikely.
But he wants to make believe...

She raised a thumbs up sign, eyes rolling inther sockets as she attempted to simulate the 'high' look on a drunk person's face as she took the biscotti from the man's hand and sniffed it before taking a bite out of it. With the pastry between her lips, she signed: Drink up old man! and pushed the bottle to his area.
[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:34 am 
Advanced
Advanced

What was this? She wanted me to drink....she couldn't be serious. Who in their right mind drinks white wine? Bianca really thought that the gross inferious wine would touch these lips? Shit she doesn't know her own heritage. Instructing the bartender to bring over some grapa, I had two cups laid out on the table and in moments filled with the finely distilled drink. This was a real Sicilian's drink, and no Italian could refuse it's embrace. Picking my cup I sipped some of the grapa through bites of my biscotti, glancing up to the untouched cup near Bianca.

"This is what we drink, nothing less."

"A true Legend makes all that come before him obselete, and all that follow bear his mark."

Current Inventory:
-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:54 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=arial]Too early. No.
She shook her head, cut the act and consumed the rest of the biscotti, right down to the last crumb atop her fingers and under her nails. One hand flapped away the bits that have settled on her top and from her lap. Still not enough, she had reached forward and took away the pastry from the man's grip and shoved it in her mouth. The fun thing about sign language was- you can talk with your mouth full.
I'm hungry. Buy me dinner before I skip off to work tonight.

She could afford her own, but sometimes it's just so much better when other people are buying your stuff to your demand. One hand held the bottle again and waved it in front of Capponi.
I'll take that cup after you've finished this bottle.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:13 am 
Advanced
Advanced

"Buy you dinner? Order something, I haven't got a bill in this joint since....."

Pausing to sip a little more grapa out of my stainless steel cup, seeing her hesitate

"What'ya want, it's on me."

Winking at her as I returning the shortening cigarette to my mouth. Now I knew there was something fishy. After refusing her first offer of wine she pressed on, beating the subject to death with her hands. For all I know she was trying to slip me a mickey, and yes I've heard she's married to some jerkoff, but who wouldn't want a piece of this? Some days I wounder about her modivation. Glancing to a radio in the bar I took my mind off her question, completely blowing off a response. Sifting my free hand across my smooth, shaved upper lip, I almost regretted my new look. A moustache was the staple export from my home town, and now look at me; Mr. New York. Glancing back to the troubled mute, my face broke into a grin seeing her hand edge the bottle nearer.

"Ease up girlie" Waiting a moment to exhale a drag, "I don't and won't drink that. So drop it, ey."

Current Inventory:
-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:27 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=arial]Yes it does look like this man changed something about his face everyday. She noticed that because he was the only other thing she regularly looks at aside from her own teeth and nails. While one hand held up a menu in front of her face, her other was so persistent in making the man agree to take a swig out of her bottle, moisture now dripping towards the tabletop, breaking out into smaller drops. A grunt escaped her throat as she glanced from the menu towards the man, cocking one eyebrow. She really was insistent that he take a swig, and soon this bottle shaking had progressed into the bottle thumping against wood- the way prisoners demand attention during meal times.

A finger pointed at her choice from the menu after she has returned it to its position on the table. Some sort large meat slice in lots of pepper and cheese- at least that was how the menu described it.
Just drink it. It won't kill you.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:42 am 
Advanced
Advanced

That last sign did it, it made me do it - Honest Judge. I nodded my head towards her and bent my arm over to pick up the bottle. Tipping the bottle up slowly, I then immediately turned and threw the bottle against the wall mere feet away. That settled the whole subject of that poisonous wine, and resulted in the waitress immediately arriving at the table. Bianca still had her finger on the menu, probably forgetting it was there during the commotion, so I ushered my hand towards Bianca's meal choice. Moving my eyes to lock on the frightened waitress, I glanced towards the mess as unfurling a c-note from my roll.

"She'll have...that, and this is for the accident."

Current Inventory:
-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:05 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=arial]It was only water. You're so sensitive.
She rolled her eyes and frowned, staying "silent," back rested against her seat as she waited for her meal. Her eyes ran from Capponi's face, and down to her own fingers, and back to the metal cup he filled and set for her. Admittedly, there have been moments within few minutes of waiting for her food where she was tempted to take it and finish off its contents out of politeness, and the urge to reach for the cup and sniff it. But his little show of throwing the bottle against some wall caused a bit of stir that she half-sunk into her seat, hoping one of them would disappear. Soon, the food was placed right before her and she picked at the meat at an instant and led one large piece into her mouth where she chewed it slowly, avoiding that hollow feeling at the back of her tongue.

You should learn how to control yourself, Capponi- her hands moved as she chewed and took another piece, You're attracting too much attention. I know it's almost a common sight around New York, these shows you've been putting on- but I'm telling you, it could get you attention you wouldn't really want... and perhaps a potential wife. Women don't like rowdy men.
She then set down her fork and knife, and pushed her plate towards him- cocking her brows, asking without words if he would like a portion of her meal.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:25 am 
Advanced
Advanced

It's as if she had two people living inside of her; one a sweet innocent girl with a diplomatic heart, yet the other was a seemingly violent and corrupt figure. She signed to me as scarfing down bits of her meal, and being that I hadn't ate in ten hours it looked tantilizing. As if she could read my thoughts, she pushed the plate closer giving a permisive look. Maybe forgoing the common place vocal stylings that humans take so much for granted had sharpened her mind beyond most, not mine but most. Picking up a slice of beef with my free hand I ate that and a few greens before sliding her meal back, severly deminished. My smile grew during the consumtion of food, the aroma reminded me of quaint weekend off the Palermo coast.

"What about rowdy women, what kind of men do they like?"

Current Inventory:
-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:39 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=arial]She shrugged- and "said": I don't know. I'm not one.
She knew it indeed, and thought it was exactly so. But it would be ugly if she dismissed the question as nothing. What if Capponi never have another chance to speak with someone of the opposite sex? The thought made her smirk as she finished half of the meat she has sliced, and some of the leaves and carrots which attempted to give the meal a very good presentation. The noise grew inside the restaurant as people started pouring in creating a sort of distraction for the girl as she attempted to arrange her own thoughts so she could answer him. Absent-mindedly, her left hand tapped on the spot beside her plate as she chewed and stared hard at the man's well-shaved chin.
But maybe they'd prefer toned down men. Opposites attract very well- and so they say- but I don't think it's applicable to couples who bank on their similarities just so they could prevent themselves from hurting each other... physically, and maybe in other ways.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:51 am 
Advanced
Advanced

"If a man is toned down from his true capacity, all the passion he lives his life with will be forgotten. That's certainly not a way I could live my life."

Fidgeting with my package of Marlboros I noticed her glance to the package, so I slid the cancer sticks across. What was all this talk about though? I didn't think her to be a cougar; she seemed like the sweet, do no harm kind of girl that'd put others ahead of her own life. She was however a criminal, a profession riddled in secret lifes, so who knew what lay behind those innocent doe eyes.

Current Inventory:
-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:03 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=arial]Her eyes looked at the ceiling as she poured the contents of the stainless cup into her mouth and gulped it. She listened, and her nose has caught scent of unlit cigarettes which she waved off in a subtle manner. Water followed the alcohol that just entered her system, swishing it inside her mouth first before swallowing it back with one large gulp. The lone orange bulb that shone a few inches above their heads to provide light for their booth seemed to shine harsher when she blinked. Perhaps it was because she was directly looking at it as she straightened in her seat before letting out a long, deep belch she tried to hold in by putting the back of her left hand against her slightly opened mouth.

I like you better when you're this way. No bottle-throwing, no bitchslapping, no cussing or yelling. I guess you'd have to get stuck in crowds like this more often, eating and drinking and smoking.
It was true. He had a better aura with him sitting down with a clean-shaven face, his tone not too loud, not too soft, his gun absent, his hands bare and stained slightly by the grease and sauce from the meal she has just finished.
I know you're not even toned down at this moment, but I think it suits you better. Keep negative attention away from you.
[/font]

Last edited by Bianca Nardi on Mon May 01, 2006 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:25 am 
Advanced
Advanced

"The cards don't lie"

Saying the line in a very jamaican, miss cleo rip off, tone. Her fortune cookie, "Keep negative attention away from you", deal forced me to bring up the obscure Television Psychic. She was very different away from conflict, with her guard down. Living this fantasy life in the mob often made assholes out of the best of us, yet she seemed down to earth for what she has to her name. I was suprised she didn't scoff as emptying the cup of grapa; must be a real piss tank. Having the bartender leave the unmarked bottle of high percent liqour I popped the cork out and gulped a bit into my mouth. Producing my Bic lighter I illuminated a blue, six inch flame until the accelerant was exhasted. That's how you test the traditional italian moonshine; the deep blue flame told you that it was fit to drink, if it was any different you'd go blind. Draining part of the bottle into my cup I offered the bottle to her, not sure if she wanted any more, while unable to avoid thinking about her last message.

"Hey, don't lay that shit on me. I'm no bitch slapper, as you so eloquently refer to women."

Current Inventory:
-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:51 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=arial]Hiccup. Her eyes watched the light blue flame fade into transparent, heavy gas for a while in thin air.

Yes you are. You almost slapped my in broad daylight in the middle of the street yesterday, she answered with one hand. Had you been someone I did not know or recognized, that thing you tried pulling off would have been enough reason for me to crack your head against the pavement- maybe against your Ferrari's windshield. But since I've suddenly realized that it was my fault you were so worked up in that manner, then I waved it off, just like the way she waved the bottle away, as the last shot had sent her temples thumping against her skull and by her ears. Warmth creeped from behind her ears and snaked right inside the hollow of her mouth and sent small waterfalls of drool running down the insides of her cheeks. One sharp inhale had her gulping in the wad with the taste of the grappa still lingering at the back of her teeth.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:06 am 
Advanced
Advanced

"You don't know me."

I said this just after her first few gestures, waiting while sipping a bit more grapa down my throat. She seemed so certain I was an animal, less than an animal......a parasite. Her views certainly couldn't be true since she sat here today, sharing her meal with this wifebeater. I looked into her eyes with an expression of utter sincerety. If she pawned this off as a lie then there was no hope of any reciprocity between the pair.

"I've never laid a hand on any woman in my entire life; I won't start now. But you're a quirky woman Bianca...I like that about you. Don't know what I'd do with my time if I wasn't running across town like your trained guinea pig."

Current Inventory:
-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next