[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Tom's Social Club [Provenzano]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:47 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:29 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=arial]A guinea pig? she questioned, a brow jerking from its place as she blinked at his statement. She grinned and shook her head, tearing her eyes away from the man's face and towards some random point in the crowd not too far from them. They waited to be seated as the large wall clock on a portion above the bar ticked away, nearing to the wee hours of the night. On of her hands covered her mouth without class- but just as if she gripped the half of her face to prevent herself from possibly convulsing with laughter she refused to provide formless and disturbing sound from her throat.

Amerigo... her hands continued as she smiled so wide that her brows met above the bridge of her nose, forming a few thick wrinkles on her forehead while shaking her head- You know me as much as you think I know you. A trained guinea pig? I could describe the people my employer and I have wrapped around our fingers in a better way. You, on the other hand, is far from being one of our guinea pigs. But if you feel that way- then perhaps you should try avoiding me before you find yourself kissing my feet after I've stepped all over you.
Her hand stiffened as she rested her forehead against it and exhaled. She stopped smiling, after pressing her lips together.
It's not that I would do something like that. I never have, or do I plan to do it. But if you're starting to view the sitauation that way, then start cooking up your own stuff in the streets and avoid me. I, personally, like holding hamsters by the skin on the back of their necks as I dangle them before me.

It was almost exhausting to watch, and do these hand signs- that she took a full swig from her water glass and motioned for it to be refilled while taking a toothpick from a silver receptacle on the other end of the table.
[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:52 am 
Advanced
Advanced

"Well I can tell you this; I'm no hamster, or any rodent for that matter."

Smiling at her insight into my role in her life, I pushed my chair back a bit as I readjusted my lower back; these short chairs were murder on the spine. Her plate was taken away by the waitress as I leaned in over the table, moving the cups to the side, as I put my forarms onto the table. She was dancing around the subject, albeat an intended joke, which caused me to start up during one of her gulps.

"So what do you think of me as then if I elude the other groupings? I'm supposedly different than these other cugines, so please tell me this, how?"

"A true Legend makes all that come before him obselete, and all that follow bear his mark."

Current Inventory:
-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:09 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=arial]I don't know. Maybe it's because you're very hot-headed? And that you were very willing to buy me dinner when I told you to do it?
She shook her head at the man with another grin plastered softly upon her face. Bianca leaned back, and gave off another hearty belch which has escaped her system before a hand could even get to her mouth to cover it. The girl has always been a big patron of free dinners, and all she could do to show her appreciation for what the man did was a very tight handshake.
She took his hands in her own and gave it a few firm jerks as she stood up- before planting a light kiss on atop the man's head.

Steer clear alright? Don't lose your temper when I'm not around or something.
She signed.
Two pats from her hands found their way on his back before she waddled and bounced her way out of the social club and into the little blue car not too far from the entrance.
[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:33 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

"No one tells me to do anything. I grant such requests to those I deem worthy. Be happy you're one of them."

The last sentence had a very Charles Bronson feel to it; short jerky sylables which illumated the words. When she bent down to kiss me I merely regarded it as a lovely jest, how she looked at was her business. Bianca ha been acting strange though, every time we ever got to talking she had to run off for some god awful reason. Maybe the closeness between boss and cronie was too much for her, it wouldn't be the first time that's happened to me. I walked Bianca out to the entrance and waved her off, shutting the door to our notorious social club with a slam. Now that she was gone I had returned to that corner booth where my jacket lay, picking out three stuffed envelopes in the breast. I had yet to meet with the fresh faced capo regime but it didn't exclude me from paying the prick. Sliding the sum of money across to the bartender I spat out specific instructions as to who it went to. As I stole out of the social club I glanced back to the bartender who nodded as if to answer an unaudible question, he knew what'd happen if a single fin was missing.

"A true Legend makes all that come before him obselete, and all that follow bear his mark."

Current Inventory:
-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:59 pm 
Professional
Professional

After leaving the DeVille parked right by the door of the Social Club, I went ahead and entered the joint only to hear people talking about how my Lakers caught a beating last night. Still pissed off over that game, I proceeded to head on to my usual back table. Unfolding the newspaper I had brought with me, I began to catch up on the daily events while trying to block out the Laker bashing bullshit that was going around.

Boss of the Provenzano Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:32 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

With the barrel of his Sig .45 still corrupted with the traces of the three rounds that had ended Tony Soprano's sad life, Sallaine and his two brothers neared Tom's Social Club. Back in little Italy again, Sallaine felt that old vibe that he had received in the thick of the American-Italian street culture. Everywhere was the classical picture of streets blocked off by citizen's commerce and activity. Grocery shop owners called out their deals and street restaraunts clinked busily with activity and consumption. The trio walked side by side through it all, aware of those around them but keeping the impression that they held no interest out of pride. The van was parked in an alleyway some four blocks back with a flashbang taped to the doors and steering wheels to ward of thievery.

Stopping in front of the little restaraunt, they watched the lively establishment exchange patrons constantly. The main customer of the place seemed to be the stereotypical Italian. Entering in a grey suit, white shirt and thick sunglasses matching the outstanding black piece stuck in their belt. Sallaine had no idea why the FBI was not already onto the meeting spiel. In unison the triplets stepped through the portal between the street and the bustling club and entered the reign of the Provenzano Family.

"You guys remember what he looks like?" Sallaine inquired.

"Yes, and he's right there," Marek rolled his eyes and pained himself with the trouble of pointing out where their unofficial boss was located. It was just so troublesome to deal with those that didn't have the eyes of a hawk. Sitting in the back of the room, the mafia don was glancing over the newspaper with a befouled look on his face.

"No funny business, understand Hicks?" Sallaine said with a twitch of the eye in the third born's direction. Hicks snapped out of his puppy-dog-curiousity state and nodded solemnly. Stepping forward they wound their way to the back of the room and next to the table. Getting close enough for a hushed ear shot, Sallaine presented himself out of the crowd.

"Mr. Provenzano?"

Weapons

['Exile']-- Sentimentally attached Machete-Knife (Hidden in leg Sheath)
[2]x SigSauer 220 .45 Semi-Automatic Pistol (Shoulder Holster)
[2]x G36C (In Van)
[1]x Marui SPAS Semi-Automatic Shotgun (In Van)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brothers of Africa

[Hicks]--Mentally Disturbed Twin Warrior (Sig 220, 'Abayomi' the Machete)
[Marek]--Remorseless Twin Warrior (Sig 220, 'Nameless' the Machete)
[Tito Cortez]--Well connected arms dealer (Anything at his disposal)
[Da Gun Runnas]--Ten fouled up Gunmen (Assortments of military grade armaments)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transportation:

[1]x Masked F-350
~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~The Gangs all here. Sallaine, Marek and Hicks. The International Assassin Triplets

The only reason that everyone hypes up over Morals and Ethical Values is because they are the simple guidelines for what the majority of people see as right and wrong. In summary, these guidelines are nothing but an estimate for the chemical balance in your head, or how sane you are. This in itself is a view of perception. If one has the chemical amounts in their brain to step out of those guidelines, you are thus dubbed insane. This means that you are breaking away from the current Ethical Fad, and you are immoral.

But then again... it's only a fad. And they're only Guidelines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:18 pm 
Professional
Professional

When Sallaine and his brothers had first entered the Social Club, they got immediate stares from Frank and the other 'Knockout Regime' members. This wasn't for any particular bad vibe coming from the men, but more so it was the typical treatment given to strangers who show up to the known Provenzano hangout.

I personally hadn't even noticed the brothers come in. I was still pretty damn bitter over that Lakers loss, and had kind of engulfed myself in the newspaper to take my mind off it. When I heard someone address me, I immediatly looked up to see a few men who's faces I just couldn't seem to place. My right hand had been on my left shoulder, and I now felt my hand start moving around slightly. It was an old habit of mine that I established back in the day.

After I got shot a few years back, I realized that the fact that I carried a weapon offered me no personal protection. When I saw the gunman aim their guns, I reached for my own firearm -which had been in my waistband- but didn't have enough time to retrieve it. After my recovery, I spoke with my then Capo Regime Sal Leone, who told me that from that point on I should wear my gun in a shoulder holster for easier access. He then added, that if I kept my hand moving around my shoulder, I'd be able to reach my gun in a much quicker manner.

That right there, is why I found my fingers messing around on my shoulder casually as I looked up at these unknown fellas.

"Yeah gentleman...what can I do for you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:20 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Carlo walked into the family's Social Club and looked around. Several known faces. And the Don himself at the back. How lucky. Scivoli walked slowly to the bar and ordered a drink. He wasn't gong to interrupt Alessandro Provenzano while he was talking with someone else. Even if it was good news. He took his last ciggie out of the packet and lit it slowly, letting nicotine do its work in his lungs.

Soldier of The Provenzano Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:24 pm 
Average
Average

After a damn hectic day, I found myself heading outside for a smoke. Fifteen minutes later, I walked back through the Social Club doors only to see the scene differently than I had left it. The boss was having some sort of a meeting with three gentleman, and I made a mental note to keep an eye on that situation. On the other side, a well known Provenzano wiseguy Carlo Scivoli had come into the joint. Deciding that I hadn't spoken to him in a while, I picked up the speed a bit, got to the bar, and took a seat beside Carlo.

"'ey amico, how you been eh? Long fuckin' time no see."

Vehicles:
-1966 Ford Mustang
-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- [Glock 19 in Shoulder Holster, Wire in Pocket]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:31 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Carlo smashed the empty packet and tried throwing it into the waste basket. He missed. Not the first time. Just then a familiar face showed up and took a near seat. Luca Baggio. True what he said, they haven't seen for a while. All this bookshop crap took longer than expected.

"Aye. I've just got some business dealt. Hey, you know whose boss talkin' with?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:36 pm 
Average
Average

"No idea..."

With a quick motion of my hand, I got the bartender's attention.

"Get me beer will ya..?"

As the bartender went off to fetch the drink for me, I took this time to address Carlo.

"...them fellas don't look like they're from around here though.."

Big Al had been sitting right by me having a drink, so I turned and asked him who these guys were. Nothing. Now something that everyone has to realize is this...if Big Al doesn't know you, you're a fucking nobody. That big motherfucker knows every living, breathing, and moving creature that's in Little Italy. By this time, my beer got handed to me, so as I unscrewed the top I turned around in my bar chair to get a better look at the situation.

"Guess we better keep an eye on 'em.."

As I brought the neck of the bottle to my mouth, I couldn't help but think about what a good crew we got around here. Few fuckin' strangers come in, and automatically everyone is watchin' 'em like something else.

Vehicles:
-1966 Ford Mustang
-2006 Cadillac Escalade

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:46 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

The disheveled businessman looked up from his paper, a certain sneer at the sports page still lingering when he shifted his attention. Shifting his eyes up at the three brothers a look of startlement appeared on his face and a certain itch appeared on his shoulder. "Yeah gentleman...what can I do for you?"

Sallaine the forever diplomat was of course the one to speak. Flashing his best natural looking smile that he could muster, he spoke with a sense of awkwardness. He could never picture himself smiling normally. He always thought that people were staring at his diamond white teeth. "Just a moment of your time... I don't think that you would know me, beyond certain connections in your fine... family. My name is Sallaine, and these are my brothers Hicks and Marek." Pausing he looked down at the empty seats opposite of the esteemed leader. "If you would not mind, a seat would..." Hicks shoved past his older brother and sat down in the chair casually. "... be appreciated," he said with a downcast.

The damage was already done, so they followed suite and sat down. Getting somewhat comfortable, but still sensing that they were treading on irritable water, they spread out in the three seats across from Provenzano.

"We were just recently summoned to New York on a service from Mr. Barone, one that was connected with your fine community if you can recall. We worked in conjuction with your people and frankly, we like the environment..."

Weapons

['Exile']-- Sentimentally attached Machete-Knife (Hidden in leg Sheath)
[2]x SigSauer 220 .45 Semi-Automatic Pistol (Shoulder Holster)
[2]x G36C (In Van)
[1]x Marui SPAS Semi-Automatic Shotgun (In Van)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brothers of Africa

[Hicks]--Mentally Disturbed Twin Warrior (Sig 220, 'Abayomi' the Machete)
[Marek]--Remorseless Twin Warrior (Sig 220, 'Nameless' the Machete)
[Tito Cortez]--Well connected arms dealer (Anything at his disposal)
[Da Gun Runnas]--Ten fouled up Gunmen (Assortments of military grade armaments)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transportation:

[1]x Masked F-350
~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~The Gangs all here. Sallaine, Marek and Hicks. The International Assassin Triplets

The only reason that everyone hypes up over Morals and Ethical Values is because they are the simple guidelines for what the majority of people see as right and wrong. In summary, these guidelines are nothing but an estimate for the chemical balance in your head, or how sane you are. This in itself is a view of perception. If one has the chemical amounts in their brain to step out of those guidelines, you are thus dubbed insane. This means that you are breaking away from the current Ethical Fad, and you are immoral.

But then again... it's only a fad. And they're only Guidelines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:49 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Ok, so they got three complete strangers walking in for Don. Carlo felt the tension around. If anything went to bad to worse there would be an all out shooting. He just took the glass and spun round, watching like everybody.

"They's be fuckin' idiots trying something" he said, puffing the smoke. "Don't ya think?"

He took a steady notion of the three, trying to figure out what they were all about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:08 am 
Professional
Professional

As soon as Salliane made mention of a "Mr. Barone" all became clear. I gave a slight nod when they asked to sit down, but it really wasn't necessary considering one of them sat down anyway. The other two followed suit, and before I knew it we were all nice and comfortable ready to have a little chat. Now that I knew why these men were here, I removed my hand from my shoulder, and used it with the other hand to fold up the newspaper I had been reading. Tossing it aside, I leaned back in my seat and contemplated whether I really wanted to do the meeting out here in the public eye. Deciding against it, I slid up off from my chair, and motioned for the three fellas to follow me. Not wanting to go alone, I gave a shout to 'Big Al Santini' who had been sitting beside Luca, and told him to come to the basement with me.

Now everyone who knew the joint, knew that the pride and joy of it was the basement where all the gambling went on. As the five of us made our way through the short hall, I turned back only once to make sure my new guests were following me. When we got to the door, 'Big Al' pulled it open, as Sallaine, his associates, and I all went through it. 'Big Al' closed the door behind us, and headed down after everyone else. It was a short stairwalk to get downstairs, but when we finally got there the scene was a true beauty. The gambling den was pretty empty due to how early it was, and the only people there were the three men who operated it. I quickly told all of them to head on upstairs, and they obliged my request. Now turning to my newfound guests, I told them to come sit at around a large wooden table -that was usually used for the big poker game- and took a seat across from them. Big Al chose to stand, and I decided that there was no harm in that. Like a loyal bodyguard, he stood quietly behind me with his hands folded and just waiting silently.

Reaching into my pocket, I retrieved a cigarette box, and pulled one of the little white sticks out. I sealed the cigarette in between my lips, and tossed the rest of the box onto the table as an invitiation for my newfound friends here to help themselves. With my right hand, I retrieved my lighter and popped it open to light up my cigarette. Once that little task was done, I shoved the lighter back into my pocket and leaned back in my seat. Keeping the cigarette in between my thumb and index finger, I brought it to my mouth and took a quick drag of it before finally speaking.

"I heard about that Barone thing. Heard there was some deaths involved...that's a damn shame...guess it's true what they say about Karma..."

As I took another drag from my cigarette, I shot a look beyond my associates here and into the space behind them.

"The collection department is upstairs...Alberto here can show you where it's at..."

With the pigs being everywhere, you couldn't come out and say anything anymore. These guys were no rookies though, they knew I was implying that Alberto would be the one to pay them when they got back upstairs.

After letting that bit sink in, I brought the cigarette over to an ashtray and gave it a few taps. I had a hunch that they came for more than just collection, so I waited calmly for them to speak.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:15 am 
Average
Average

And just like that, they were gone. I finished off what was left of my beer before turning around to face Carlo. I wondered for a brief second why the boss had picked Big Al instead of Carlo or myself, before I realized that he probably wanted a more imposing figure. Big Al was probably the biggest guy in the neighborhood, and you'd definately think twice before fucking around with him.

"You know..." I began, "...we don't do enough wit' the den downstairs. We should get some games goin' or somethin'.."

Vehicles:
-1966 Ford Mustang
-2006 Cadillac Escalade

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next