[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Tom's Social Club [Provenzano]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:34 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:26 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

So the Don was down with the three guys. They must have been clear but he still took Big Al. Carlo would gladly join them to hear what happens but he wasn't invited. Killing the drink he shifted towards Luca.

"The basement? Yeah, that shouldn't waste. You got somethin' around mind?"

Soldier of The Provenzano Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:58 am 
Average
Average

"Nothin' special..." I replied with a shrug.

Reaching into my shoulder holster, I retrieved my Beretta and checked to make sure it was loaded. It was, so I went ahead and shoved it back into the holster. I wasn't sure why I did it, I just felt a sudden panic that I had forgotten to load up the gun this morning, and knew I had to address it.

"You know...just get a few of the fellas together or somethin'..."

Just as I was getting ready to proceed, some black guy came into the Social Club. Now don't get me wrong, 'cuz I ain't no racist...I just think black people ain't as good as white people. Anyway, as he strolled on his merry way, I called out to him.

"'ey there 'homie', you lookin' for somethin'?"

Both Carlo and stood up and walked over in his general direction. My hands were at my sides, but they were both itching and moving around just about ready to grab hold of the ol' Beretta. Turns out, the black guy is just a driver.

Driver: "I'm here on behalf of Mr. Juan Martinez who's still in the car..we need to speak to an Alessandro Provenzano regarding some business..."

I gave Carlo a quick look, before turning back around to face the brother standing across from me. Looking past him for just a second, I saw he had arrived on a brand new Lincoln Towncar. The windows and shit were tinted, so I couldn't see whether anyone was sitting inside, but the situation was intriguing nonetheless.

"We're Provenzano's reps asshole, say what you came to say or get the fuck out..."

As the driver's eyes scanned from me to Carlo, I think he realized we weren't fucking around.

Driver: "Fine. Can we take a seat while I explain this situation..."

"No."

The driver gave us a pissed off glare before finally getting into what he came for. He came in close to us so that nobody would be able to overhear, and started talking.

Driver: "I'm here on behalf of Mr. Martinez. Rumor is that some stuff was bought out of this establishment a few weeks back, and we were wondering if Provenzano was interested in further purchases. If he is, he can come out to the car where we'll be. We're gonna wait for ten minutes, if he don't show up by that time...we're gonna leave."

Just like that, the asshole turned his back towards us and began to head out the door. Shit. The drugs he was speaking of were bought by me. That prick from Atlantic City must've given 'em this info, and even more importantly they said it in front of Carlo. Carlo knew how strict the drug laws were in this family, and if he went and told Savino or anyone else, I was as good as fucking dead.

Without hesitating, I took off and rushed after the driver who had just reached the door. Grabbing onto his shoulders, I pulled him back with all my might. He fell backwards to the ground, and I was on him immediatly with a few solid kicks to his chest. The fellas around us turned to see what the commotion was all about, but stayed out of it. After a few more kicks to the black driver, I looked up at Carlo.

"Carlo...go get the asshole he brought with him..."

As Carlo rushed out to where the Towncar was, I removed my Beretta and brought it to the driver's skull. Helping him to his feet with my other hand, I leaned in close.

"Talk and die shithead.."

Carlo was already outside and heading towards the Towncar, and I was right behind him with my gun to the back of the driver's head. Within seconds, we were outside of the Social Club, and I was leading the driver to alley behind the club. Behind me, I heard some commotion and knew that Carlo was handling whoever the boss of this driver was. Once we got to the alley itself, I decided to waste no time. I flipped my gun over, and with a stunning blow hit the driver in the back of the head. He collapsed to the ground like a ton of bricks. Turning around, I kept my gun in my hand as I rushed out of the alley to help out Carlo.

Vehicles:
-1966 Ford Mustang
-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- [Glock 19 in Shoulder Holster, Wire in Pocket]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:01 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Savino parked his car out front. He switched off the ignition and stepped out of the car. He looked over the Lexus LX and wiped any smudges off. He stuck the keys in his pocket and ran his hands over his shoulders, checking to see if what should be there was there. He wiped his right hip and everything was good. He opened the door to the Social Club and saw a lot more people that he thought would be there, Carlo, Luca, Alex, and an unknown trio. He'd watch them closely as he ordered a drink from the bar. Alex wanted to see him, so he was here. Now...he just had to wait.

Savino Torre
Underboss for the Provenzano Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:36 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

What the fuck was going on? Some homies barging in Provenzano's Club like their own directly wording their shit about drugs. And that someone bought those here. The stink was miles long. Watching Luca's reactions Carlo knew Baggio had something to do with it. Did he buy the drugs? If so, he really pushed the line. But it wasn't right time to worry 'bout that. He walked out and towards the Lincoln. The black was sitting at the back.

"Hey, yo' bitch what'cha doin' on my wheelz?"

"Shut up, nigga" Carlo pulled out his gun and aimed him at the dealer, opening the door.

"Hey, no shit biatch, there ain't no fire" the boss softened a bit.

"Shut up and get out."

"K, bro, I'm outta now" just as the black boss was slowly gettin' out Luca joined Carlo with his Beretta still out. There was no sight of driver so Baggio must have taken him out already.

"Now hold still or I'll make you another hole back your head" Carlo turned the man and searched him, getting a Glock 17 out. "So, that's what you come with to Don Provenzano, dumb fuck?"

Carlo hid Glock under his belt and pushed the nigger towards Lucca. Then the three walked to the same alley Lucca disappeared in before. The driver was lying on the ground. No blood, so Scivoli assumed he's only unconscious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:03 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Weapons

['Exile']-- Sentimentally attached Machete-Knife (Hidden in leg Sheath)
[2]x SigSauer 220 .45 Semi-Automatic Pistol (Shoulder Holster)
[2]x G36C (In Van)
[1]x Marui SPAS Semi-Automatic Shotgun (In Van)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brothers of Africa

[Hicks]--Mentally Disturbed Twin Warrior (Sig 220, 'Abayomi' the Machete)
[Marek]--Remorseless Twin Warrior (Sig 220, 'Nameless' the Machete)
[Tito Cortez]--Well connected arms dealer (Anything at his disposal)
[Da Gun Runnas]--Ten fouled up Gunmen (Assortments of military grade armaments)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transportation:

[1]x Masked F-350
~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~The Gangs all here. Sallaine, Marek and Hicks. The International Assassin Triplets

The only reason that everyone hypes up over Morals and Ethical Values is because they are the simple guidelines for what the majority of people see as right and wrong. In summary, these guidelines are nothing but an estimate for the chemical balance in your head, or how sane you are. This in itself is a view of perception. If one has the chemical amounts in their brain to step out of those guidelines, you are thus dubbed insane. This means that you are breaking away from the current Ethical Fad, and you are immoral.

But then again... it's only a fad. And they're only Guidelines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:18 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Matthew's car pulled into an empty spot on the side of the road near Tom's Social Club, a small business which served as a common hang out for the Provenzano members. Matthew was not here on any specific business, just to mingle with the others and relax after what had proven to be a busy week, and promised to lead to a busy weekend.

Matthew got out of the car with Vinni in tow as usual, the two talking about the success in their recent "business" endeavor, in which they managed to acquire an importing business, which would provide good opportunity to smuggle many illegal items from cars to guns in and out of the country. Matty supposed it could be used for drugs too, but Matthews father had ensured that Matty have no direct contact with such business, teaching him the traditional ways of the world.

Upon opening the door, Matthew saw his capo, Savino Torre sitting by the bar, looking eager. Matthew deduced that he was most likely here on business, though he was without company at the moment. Matty nodded to his guard and friend who sat in a corner table, where he soon ordered a beer. Meanwhile, Matthew sat in a stool next to Savino, ordering his traditional drink, straight whiskey with ice.

"Mr Torre, we've never actually had a chance to personally meet, the names Matthew Lucciano."

Matthew extended his hand to his 'superior' leaving his drink on the bar as he awaited a returned handshake from the man who led many day to day operations of the family. The man was young as Matthew saw from his face, though he had the ability to think quickly, and would quickly gain the experience needed to be one of the more feared people in the business.

Private Enforcer of The Provenzano Family.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:36 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Savino as drinking his drink as a young soldier sat down at Sav's side and ordered a straight drink. He turned to him and started talking, he followed by extending his hand. "Pleased to meet you...uh..what the...wait a second, follow me would you?" Savino stood up and walked towards the door, he saw another soldier and Luca in the middle of a little commotion. He walked outside towards the car with his .38 drawn, but hidden at his side. Sav walked up to the young button who was holding up a man who looked somewhat black, but in a partial hispanic decent, maybe. I looked at the guy who seemed to be leading the man away. "Hey, hold it, what do you think you are doing? Who is this guy? Where's Luca?" Savino looked somewhat nervous, and partially mad. If he was here on honest business, they were making sure he never came back...

Savino Torre

Last edited by Savino Torre on Thu May 04, 2006 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:08 am 
Advanced
Advanced

As Savino shook Matty's hand, and concluded the introduction, something over Matty's shoulder grabbed his attention, breaking his focus. Matthew turned in his chair quickly, catching a glimpse of the same thing Savino saw. From his side, he heard Savino's request to follow him and knew exactly what he meant. As Matthew followed in Torre's wake, he nodded to Vinni, who joined Matty in withdrawing his Ruger P90 and heading outside, the three men still concealing their drawn weapons so as to not bring attention, at least not to themselves anyway.

Outside, Matty recognized Carlo Scivoli, a wiseguy whom he had worked alongside early in his American career, though the two hadn't officially met. Matty kept his finger on the trigger, following the commotion into the alleyway to avoid public view as he saw another Provenzano, one he recognized from a past meeting standing over a figure, crumpled on the ground.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:12 am 
Average
Average

Shit...this was a fine mess I had gotten my ass into. Now both Matty and Savino were there, and I knew if Savino found out why we had beaten this pricks, I was history. I bit my lip and hoped that Carlo wouldn't say anything in front of the uppers, and instead kicked the boss in the back of the knee. He let out a short outburst in pain, but by this time my Beretta was already flipped, and within seconds the butt of the gun collided with the back of his head. He fell straight to the ground not far from where the driver had fallen. Before I turned around, I noted how dark this guy was for someone who went by the name Martinez.

"'ey Sav...Matty...nah this prick was here to sell dope to us. I ah...told 'em to get lost but the dumb fags wouldn't listen. So me and Carlo came outside to teach 'em assholes a lesson. Head on back inside fellas, we'll finish the situation off."

I didn't bother shooting a glance towards Carlo. My life more or less depended on him. If he even gave something as small as a nod to verify my story, I'd at least live another day. If not, then...

Vehicles:
-1966 Ford Mustang
-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- [Glock 19 in Shoulder Holster, Wire in Pocket]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:19 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Savino heard hesitation in Luca's voice, he may be young but he was not Capo to be decieved. But he wasn't one to judge, "Carlo, Luca, you know what to do." Savino smiled and walked back into the bar, with Matty behind me.

Savino Torre

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:25 am 
Professional
Professional

Boss of the Provenzano Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:29 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Shithole. I looked upon the social club with contempt; I was in no mood for this. After an incident a few nights ago I was weary of parking in harlem, this car was just worth too damn much. The news was just getting worse though, no rest for the weary. The fifty g's I'd put on the last Laker game....well sufice to say I won't be buying another Ferrari anytime soon. A scowel crept across my face as I couldn't help but smoke a cigarette to ease the tension. Gripping the filter with my teeth it was soon lit, and I began to glance around. Turned out there was a little "coloured" problem around here but a few of the guys were on it. Leaning back in my seat while fumbling with the adjustment nobs, I rolled the window down and set one of my .45s on the dashboard. This definately wasn't a social call.

"A true Legend makes all that come before him obselete, and all that follow bear his mark."

Current Inventory:
-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:55 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Carlo saw Savino Torre coming behind them, followed by Matty Lucciano, the guy he knew but never talked to. Capo wanted to know what's going on. Luca produced a story at hand. Yeah, it was nice, could go through. Carlo knew Baggio ommited one important detail - about the buyer. It was Luca alright and Carlo knew it. Now if the story passes was up to him. He could turn Luca in but would he get anything with that? Nah, everyone makes mistakes, Luca deserved a chance. Anyways Scivoli could still tell the truth in future if this guy keeps crossing the path, so he nodded to Baggio's story. Torre and Lucciano went back to the club and the two were left alone with their prey.

"Listen Luca, you owe me one on this" he holstered his Beretta as the two blackies were harmless. "Now what we do with them, huh?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:13 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Matty followed Torre back into the club, seeing Carlo and Luca with everything in hand, though from Luca's explanation, things could have gotten worse, all parties present weren't entirely deceived, though each was willing to look past the event, knowing the occurance of it happening again was highly unlikely. Vinni followed Matthew to the bar this time, ordering another drink for himself Savino and Matty, which took only a short time to be passed over the counter to them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:53 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

The DeVille appears on the curb with a collosus beside, buttoning up his Huntsman countoured blazer. The man is visibly weary, his face droops from the skull. Phil dispenses a yawn and ambles inside the club, which now houses a cluster of Mafiosi. Flicking some coinage across the counter, Phil orders a cup 'o' joe. Soon enough, he seizes a mug and slurps a spate of the viscous, vitalizing espresso. The diffident brute eyed the peers he never cared to converse with. Sloshing some more java, Phil awaited The Boss's beckoning.

Earthly Possesions:
- '71 DeVille
- Remmington 12 Gauge
- Ruger .45 Auto Pistola
- 2 Foot Long Penis

Time flies like the wind, and fruit flies like bananas.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next