[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - United Cigars [Provenzano]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:40 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:31 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Owner: Carlo Scivoli
Protection: Provenzano Family

Welcome to United Cigars, the best provider of quality cigars, cigarettes, pipes, tobacco and every other accessory you ever need to have the best smoke. We offer the wide variety of brands, from bottom to the top.

The front:

The shop:

Clients may sit to smoke at the table and watch TV. For a small fee a cup of tea or coffee may be served.

Managers’ office

Upstairs is a lounge with bar, toilet and separate bedroom. Only family members and their guests are allowed. Dice and poker rounds are done every night under the close eye of the guard, Sonny.

Candy Mane grants all the guests wishes

The Staff:
2 Class B Managers/Salesmen – McGrave Brothers
1 Class B Security Guard - Sonny
1 Class B Prostitute - Candy Mane

Soldier of The Provenzano Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:09 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

OPEN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:23 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Carlo sat down at the table upstairs, having a box of cigars and botle of the best scotch before himself. He just earned himself 20 K. A thing to celebrate with best brand.

They sat with Sonny and Candy, playing little poker and chatting.

"I tell you this Sally guy is a real tough ass" he said.

"You playing or what?" Candy asked, showing her temper.

"Yeah, yeah. You see that, Sonny? I get spanked by my own chick. That's way off."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:21 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

It was done; The Barzini family had survived it's first test. The Milazzo family really thought they could move in on me? Little Italy New York will remain a Barzini stronghold for as long as I have breath in my body, fight in my spirit. You'd think, adding up the attempted hit on my life and the unaccounted for Milazzo Family associates, that I'd have mountains of made men with me 24/7 but that's not how I run my family. The Chevelle glisened in the spring sun as I glanced over to see Sasso flipping off a driver going by.
"Hey, whats with you? You going soft on me Sal? We're trying to keep a low profile here."
Salvatore scoweled with his head down but he never was deralict on his duties of protecting the Don, of course having a AOW strapped across his back. Both men proceeded up to the Card game upstairs, sending the guard of the place at the feet of the stairs. Walking in on a game of poker consisting of Carlo and own of his whores, Sasso walked in to hear the cugine start talking about him.
"I tell you this Sally guy is a real tough ass"
Sal had made his way right up behind the kid and yelled,
"Thats right, makes this guy look like a unicorn."
I strolled around to the other side of the table and the girl edged nearer as I put my fat frame onto one of the chairs. Power was a real turn on I guess.
"Carlo, you son of a bitch."
Tossing down roughly five thousand onto the table he had it broken into chips and watched Sasso scoping out the street from the window, and pacing the room.
"Deal me in why don'tchu."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:40 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

"Thats right, makes this guy look like a unicorn."

Carlo jumped, recognising the voice. Fuck, it was Sal. He didn't have time to think about it with the Don himself sitting on one of the chairs. The great (more by fat than anything else) Barzini in his shop. It could have meant one thing only. Some business. With that whole war thing done and Milazzo run over he probably was going to talk about Sicily. Right when Carlo started to think maybe New York wasn't such a shithole after all.

"Carlo, you son of a bitch." Barzini said throwing some cash on the counter. Sonny quickly had it changed to the chips. "Deal me in why don'tchu."

"Sure thing, boss" Scivoli took the deck and threw the Don a full hand. "Before I forget, thank you for coming back for me in the morning."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:49 am 
Average
Average

[font=Arial, sans-serif]After a day of business, Vincent paid a vist to a family run store. Entering, Piscano took a look round, before heading upstairs to where family members normally gathered. Climbing the flight of stairs, Vinny saw the Boss and an associate sat round a table, playing cards, "ey guys, what's happening?"[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:54 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

"Hey, Vincent. Care for a game?" Carlo shoved some cards, seeing something big is happening, two big fishes in the same basket.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:02 am 
Average
Average

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Unbuttoning his coat, Vincent looked at Carlo, "Yeah, deal me In" Slipping of his cashmere jacket, he hang it from a peg on the wall, before pulling up a chair and joining in with the small group.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:12 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

"Al'ight here they come" Carlo shuffled the deck again and tossed some to the Underboss as Sonny replaced his stash into a pile o' shiny chips.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:34 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Joe's loafers shuffled down the street, and his eyes wandered up and down the familiar sidewalks. His feet came to a stop in front of the neighborhood smoke house.

Lifting his arm up to the door, he knocked a few times, before yellign out.

"Yo! Anybody home?"

-Inventory-
-[2x] Beretta M96 [Shoulder Holsters]
- Bulletproof Vest [Always Worn]
- Cadillac DeVille

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:46 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Piscano showed up a while after I started playing poker and even though I invited him I kinda wish I hadn't. I was losing my shirt to this kid. But hey, its not like he won't just kick it back up to me on payday. Scratching my chin I threw in my hand of cards and let them play, sitting in a forgotten armchair in the corner. Being near the window I could hear the knock at the door and realized the shop was vacant all but the security guard who was instructed not to move. Dispatching Sasso, instantly he reappeared with the young cugine I was put onto. Standing up I put my arm out and shook his hand as introducing him to the rest of the crew.
"This Joe Giordano, better known as Joey Batts, and he's the newest addition to the crew."
Turning back towards Joe I unbuttoned my jacket, passing an enevelope to him. Inside were the keys to a 2006 Cadillac Deville and five large, more than enough to get a place and a shooter. Sitting back down at the poker table I milled over the hand then threw it back. If I didn't know better I swore Carlo set up the deck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:06 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Joe knew how the business was run. In and out, that's how it always went. To tell you the truth, it was the best part of the business.

Leaving the establishment, and steppign out into the sunlight, Joey Batts entered the vehicle left for him, and took off toward the neary ammunition supplier.

-Inventory-
-[2x] Beretta M96 [Shoulder Holsters]
- Bulletproof Vest [Always Worn]
- Cadillac DeVille

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:43 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Time was ticking down and I had to get back to the Guilded Lion for a meeting. Vincent came out of the poker game 2200 ahead, my money, but what goes around comes around. Saying goodbye to each man I followed Sasso outside and into the Chevelle, soon we were off to the club.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:32 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

As the bosses came out Carlo scratched his head in surprise. No business at all. They just came over for a party of good ol' poker. Maybe he was wrong about Don Barzini. He wasn't an old son of a bitch. He was an old son of a bitch who played cards. And he didn't sweat about Vincent robbing him off two thousand.

"Sonny clear it up" he said, getting up and walking towards the bedroom. Hell, he deserved some loving. "Come on, Candy."

The girl stood up and followed with a milion buck smile across her face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:00 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Carlo walked over to the front of his shop. He headed for the door but half way changed his mind and got back on the sidewalk. Something was wrong with the front. Oh yeah, the letters were bleaking. Fucking paint. He got his package of cigars out and began smoking one. No hush.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next