[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - United Cigars [Provenzano]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:48 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:07 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

The tires squealed around the corner, sending a puff of rubber smoke into the ozone, as I parked my Ferrari a few stalls down from the entrance. A car like this warrants a lot of attention but it wasn't all bad. This car....it was more than just the preformance but the atmosphere accompanying it. Walking around the car after hitting the locks, I spotted one of Barzini's old joint's, a cigar shop, that housed some girls. Popping my neck followed by a nod towards the mysterious overseers, I simply muttered,

"Spot me a smoke will ya?"

"A true Legend makes all that come before him obselete, and all that follow bear his mark."

Current Inventory:
-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:11 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Carlo looked at the guy. Coming with a speeding Ferrari? Good way to bring attention of everyone around. He eyed the man a little suspiciously, but got out another smoke and handed to him.

"Nice set o' wheels, man. Where can I get one of these?"

Soldier of The Provenzano Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:20 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

"In your dreams, pal."

Applying the zippo to the cigar tip it erupted with toxins, flowing slowly down my throat. Nicotine.......if only I had never discovered it's sweet embrace. Standing just at the door I leaned up against a wooden corner and glanced back at the wiseguy who returned my stare.

"You're Barzini's guy, aren't ya?"

"A true Legend makes all that come before him obselete, and all that follow bear his mark."

Current Inventory:
-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:29 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

This guy knew who he was. But Scivoli didn't know him. That wasn't the way it should be. He kept cool knowing the fag won't touch him in the middle of a busy street. And it was still his turf.

"And who's asking?" he replied with his own question.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:47 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

"Me."

Picking up the very edge of my shoe above the step level I strolled inside, not caring really about the smoke. Tobacco on tobacco couldn't do any harm. Leaving this other man in my wake I stolled up the stairs, past a security guard, and found a piece of tail waiting up stairs. If it isn't my lucky day; a big score and then this little fille laid out for me. I love my job. No words had to convey the message to the call girl, she walked into another room after a simple slap on the ass.

A few hours later and I ended up nude on top of a couch with the call girl still on my dick. Can't deny that she knows what she's doing; outlasted me after all. Gathering up my clothes I dressed back up in my grey, three piece suit; wearing an open tie around the vest. Back in the main area upstairs a game was on the tube so I relaxed with my feet up, woundering where whatever happened to the cat out front. Candy, the call girl, came strolling out of the bedroom as she pulled on her shirt, sitting to my right. Whores.....always get too familiar. They think just because you stuck your dick in them you like them. If thats how shit went in the world we'd be in bliss, but it ain't like that. Frowning over to candy I simply held up an empty glass and shook it.

"Chop chop, tuts."

Current Inventory:
-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:28 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

While that fucker was banging his girl, Carlo called the right people, after few minutes knowing who he was dealing with. Provenzano guy. Alright, he stopped giving a fuck. Soon familiar people showed upstairs. He got into few deals of firndly poker but mostly watched. It was a good day, Sonny was on a plus. Not too big to scare the players but it always was some dough. Few hours later Scipio came down to check on McGraves. When he was back, that guy was sitting at the table, Candy at his side. Carlo grabbed a chair and sat close.

"So, what brings you here, Amerigo?" he let the fag soak with the mention of his name before continuing. "Sure not just to fuck my puss."

He blinked to Candy and she smiled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:37 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

"You've got to rethink your game plan pal." Sparking the chipper cigar, I exhaled the fumes across towards the cugine's face. "It's highly disrespectful to talk about a lady that way when in her presence."

My eyes flickered on a beam of light, rebounded by my own glass as the refreshment was placed down. Blended bourbon always went down well, better than whiskey for some reason. Turning back to see that same prick still giving me his eyes, I started to unbutton the top of my jacket to adjust to the scene. He didn't like me fucking "his" girl; too bad.

"Now get out of here, round two is starting right now on the poker table."

Current Inventory:
-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:46 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Now this was starting to be annoying. Who this prick thought he was? Just because he drives a Ferrari doesn't make him fuckin' better. Carlo's face went killing serious as he started to speak. This dick may be Provenzano's but he's not gonna disrepect Scivoli on his ground.

"Fuck you, this is my spot, I sit where I want to. And I will talk to my fuckin' chick the way I want. Now start spilling what you're here for or scram, capisce?"

The people at the table went silent. Candy kept smiling. She had a temper, Carlo had to admit to her. He waited for Capponi's response, ready for blow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:00 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Did I really think I was better than everyone else? The simple answer is yes. Unless I respect, admire or need something from that person I'm one of the biggest dickheads going. This comment wasn't something that would win my respect though, it'd earn him a shiner and a gun in his face. I couldn't do this though. Don Barzini was a trusted and honorable associate of mine, attacking someone he deemed a capable mobster would be a grave insult. Grabbing hold of the butt of my Beretta I slammed the silenced weapon down onto the table ready to fire instantly but faced directly ahead of me, not at this gavone. The speed in which I produced the weapon was only perfected after years as an assassin. No one had faster hands than me, no one.

"Fuck me? One little joke and you freak out. No, fuck you and your whole attitude. You won't talk to ladies that way, not in my presence."

Current Inventory:
-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:20 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

That guy was gutts. Shit, but still gutts. Carlo never seen someone draw a piece so fast. Fuckin' perfection. So yeah, this douch bag practiced to impress others. And yeah, it was practical. So what? It didn't make him immortal. There was just something else that made Carlo think of this guy a little better. His attitude towards women and readiness to act on that. The guys at table got back. Carlo gestured Sonny to cool, seeing his standing up. He chuckled.

"Nice. So you got the moves. Tell you what, you think of showing some respect to people you visit and I'll try talking to women better."

Carlo got another smoke and lit it, trying to be cool with the gun pointed at him. His nerves were tight and knitted but image was everything. You break once and they start fucking you all the way round.

"I believe we didn't have proper presentations. Carlo Scivoli" he offered a hand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:27 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

"Amerigo, and I don't shake."

A lie. Experience had taught me to be weary of people with such flippant emotions, but maybe he had learned that lesson a little too well. I stood up and paced back up and down the room a bit, smoothing my hair back. Eventually I slid the gun away and returned to the table, sitting on the other side of Carlo this time to avoid candy hearing my words.

"I didn't mean to offend you, in coming up here and banging your girl, but I did. I'm a man of my word Carlo and that's why I can't promise i'll stay away, but i'll make an effort. You capisce?"

After saying this and hearing what he had to say, I escaped the area quickly in my Ferrari and headed towards the HQ.

Current Inventory:
-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Last edited by Amerigo Capponi on Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:47 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

"Ok, let's say we start again" Carlo shuffled some cards. "Guys, get back here, we're not finished."

The players sat back in their chairs, relaxing with things set straight. Carlo didn't speak before they started throwing chips. Then he tuned to Amerigo's low voice.

"We're on the same truck now. I respect Barzini's choice to merge. I respect the men above me. And for that reason I kept cool. I expect we don't have such problems in future. Now, suit yourself. I need to come down to the boss."

He stood, dropped the butt into tray, zipped his jacket and nodded Sonny to keep watch. He nodded Amerigo too, then went down and out of the shop. A short walk later he reached Provenzano club.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2