[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Saturday Night Shakedown (NPC Takeover/Recruitment)

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:04 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:25 pm 
Average
Average

[font=Arial, sans-serif]
Saturday Night Shakedown

Current day problems facing the modern wiseguy today was hard, alot different then it was twenty years ago. You have increased inflation, RICO charges, racketeering and every mobbed up ginny willing to do the perp walk and rat you out, all because they don't have the heart to do a little jail time. But all this never bothered Vincent Piscano, no matter what faced the 21st Centry Gangster, the life, was something he was prepared to live until the end.

Being Underboss of a crime family, gave Vincent certain perks, tribute from young associates , respect, generious amount of fear and all the what's what and who's who, of the neigbourhood. Whenever you heard Little Italy, It would conjour up Images of John Gotti, the Gambino family he controlled, the Ravenite Social Club and scores of Italian eaterys flooding the length of Mulberry Street. Well, alots changed, thanks to Federal Indictments, Snitch's and the increase of ethic minorities moving in on the area, Italian Pride struggles to keep Its head above water, but with one family keeping a firm grip on a little slice of Manhattan, was the Barzini Family.

[The Guilded Lion Social Club, Mulberry Street, 10:32am]

Vincent sat at his usual corner table, reading his usual New York Post, drinking his usual espresso, a routine he lead most mornings. Surrounded by a few of the family wiseguys, sharing tall stories of how many women, they managed to lead astray,"tis' one broad, Madonn'.......she had an ass, like the second comin' one drink and I scored, I pounded that ripe melon, all night long" the roar of laughter emerged from the group, Vincent just smiled, he knew the deal, he, too was young once.

Sipping back the last mouthful of coffee, Vince overheard a guy, telling another, of a problem with one of his stops. "Tis guy's tapped out, he cant pay" Piscano, jumped in, "Oh! yous havin' problems Philly?" the young wiseguy, rose from his seat and sat with the Barzini Underboss, "Yeah, tis' fuckin' guy, Lenny Langella, can't make tha' vig" Vincent listened, as he folded his newspaper, "ah, runs Langella Deliverys, off Spring Street?" Phill nodded, "Yeah, I go to collect and he breaks down, tellin me, hes tapped out, business Is slow, I fuckin' told him, I don't wanna hear ya shit, I got problems of my own"

Piscano's thoughts were two steps ahead, "Ok, we goes and pay Lenny a vist, If we apply pressure on him about paying us and It turns out, he really can't pay, It's a Bust Out, go pull your car around the front" Phill nodded and left to go and get his car, Vincent stood up and looked across the Social Club, he spotted another associate, "Oh! Louie, get ya coat and fellow me, we gots work to do" the young kid, grabbed his black leather jacket of the back of his chair and followed Vincent outside, to the waiting car.

[Langella's Delivery Service, Spring Street, 12:47pm]

The Black Cadillac DeVille, Pulled up next to the sidewalk, outside Langella's. All three Italian's exited the car, whilst studing there surroundings. Vincent looked up, to see the business name above the front door, Langella's Delivery Service, underneath the name, It sported a business motto, "Where ever In New York City, were always on time" Piscano laughed, "On time! shame tis' Strunzo' don't apply that to his personal life, we wouldn't have to come round ere, hassling him about re-payments" the two associates let out a small chuckle. Louie pushed the front door open, and held it for Vincent to walk through.

Louie "Dumps" Sabella was a young guy of about 24, striving to be made. Born and raised in Bushwick, Brooklyn. Louie started his criminal career, running numbers around his neigbourhood, for local wiseguys. From there his path lead him onto more serious jobs. One In paticular, was Louie's first hit, after whacking a guy he knew, he took the body to be chopped, at a dissused warehouse. After carefully distributing the body parts between numerous trash bags, he loaded them into the trunk of his car and spent the rest of that night, dumping the parts around different areas of New York, ever since, guys that knew him, nicknamed him 'Dumps'.

After Louie and Vincent entered the building, Phill followed behind...

Phill " Philly Steak" Rastelli was another young turk of about 26, looking to be made. Born In Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, he, like Louie and many other young Italian Americans, followed the same career path, pulling odd jobs, for local mobsters and slowly gaining entry, into this thing of ours. Philly gained his name from an apparent incident that occured in Atlantic City a few years back. Rumour has It, after taking a beating at the blackjack table, Philly and a few other guys sat down for a steak. Now Phill loved his steak and god forbid anybody who interrupted him.

As they were being served, a waiter bringing peppersauce for Phill's steak, slipped and spilt a fair amount over his Brioni Suit Jacket, not wanting to attract attention, Phill smiled and waved the waiter away. Later on, Phill excused himself from the group and took a wonder outside. After looking around for five mintues, he found the foreign waiter, that had stained his jacket, on a cigarette break. He walked up to him and gave him the biggest beating, leaving him where he fell. The papers reported the next day, the poor kid was in a coma with a skull fracture, oh well that was Phill.

Vincent stood in the main reception, with his two sidekicks. The young female looked up at Vin, whilst placing the phone down after taking a call, "Can I help you?" Louie and Philly took a seat, "Yeah, tell Lenny, Mr Piscano Is here to speak with him" the brunette assistant, picked up the phone and dialled through to Lenny's office and told him about his unbooked appointment. After about five minuites, a little fat man appeared from a side door, he couldn't of been taller then five foot, six, thinning black hair a large belly, Vincent pointed at Lenny, then looked around at Louie and Phill with a smirk. Lenny ushered the three men into his office and gently shut the door.

Vincent unbuttoned his jacket and sat down, sitting opposite Langella, "Ok Lenny, I understand yous can't pay the Vig, Is tis' correct?" Len dropped his head, "No, I cant, my wife..." Vincent put up his head, "ah! thats all I wanted to hear" Vin shifted his weight, as he crossed his legs, "Well we have a little problem ere', yous owe us $48,000, now I have proposed a plan, we move in on your business, control 80% of operations and yous remain a silent partner, with your 20% and when i mean silent, i mean like a fuckin' mute" Lenny's face dropped, "80%, Jesus Mr Piscano, thats like, nearly all of my company, I built this up from nothing" Vincent stood up, "yous' still keep 20% that means your still on the books, you still draw an income, dont be so fuckin' ungrateful" the owner shook his head, "I cant....fuck" Piscano started to get annoyed, "listen, I'm laying it down for yous, right fuckin' now, take the deal or pay us the $48,000, which I know you cant do, so....well come on Lenny, I'm not gonna' spell It out for you" as the fat man pondered his choices.

Vincent signalled Philly, "Phill, show him what he'll get, If he don't take the deal" Phill got up from his seat and walked over to the oak desk, picking up a paper knife, he drew it from its sheath and lunged towards Langella, "Ok, Phill" Rastelli grabbed Lenny round the neck and held the point of the paper knife, next to his left eye, Langella soon made his choice, "ah! Ok, please, I'll take the deal" the knife was dropped and Phill backed off. Vincent buttoned his Jacket back up and nodded to Louie and Phill, "let's go" all three men left the building and headed back towards the Guilded Lion Social Club.

Requests

Takeover of Langella's Delivery Service
x2 Class A Gunmen (Louie Sabella and Philly Rastelli)
Opinion Of Work by Grading Admin
[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:32 pm 
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Alright...

You had a good heist going up until that last paragraph, that's where you fell off. Before I get to that though, let me discuss the positives of this heist. You really built up your NPCs which I appreciate. You gave them life, and you used them as important parts in this little job, which is nice. I felt the job being brought up by one of your NPCs sort of added to his value...so that's all good right there.

Now to your weakpoint...the takeover itself. I felt like you rushed the takeover. It went like this: "Give it to me." "No." Give it to me." "No." "Give it to me." "Ok.". You didn't put as much feel and effort into the takeover itself as you did into the NPC parts before it. Because you're not getting full ownership of the joint, I'll approve it, but the RE admin has to give you less than you'd normally get because you are only 80 percent owner.

Outcome:

[2x] Class A Gunmen Approved
Takeover Approved ****Note: He should get 20 percent less than what you were going to initially give him.****

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]