[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Parking Garage? [PC Hit's]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:53 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:18 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

So Long, Juliet..
Ordered By: Myself
Permissions: War
Targets: Those inside United Cigars/See Requests.

Zecht? A man whom I considered my own brother, my family. One of the best damn fucking hitman this world has ever heard of, now dead. Killed dishonorably by a couple of fucking fruits who know how to plant a bomb. Before the day of his death, they sat down for dinner, a weekly ritual they had done for years.

" Alonzo, I want you to have something, below the table," and he reached down into his waistband, and slipped something with a black frame down under the table. Alonzo felt around for a moment, before his fingers touched plastic. He brought it into his lap, and looked down at the illegally modified Glock 17 Automatic, a thirty-two round clip hanging out from the butt.

" Nice, how long you had this?" Alonzo asked, ejecting the magazine and tilting the pistol over.

" A couple weeks. You know me, a nine-millimeter isn't going to cut it for me," Zecht leaned back in his seat, and folded his arms across his chest. The cigarette between his lips grew dim, and as he exhaled smoke blew from the opposite side of his lips. Alonzo stored the Glock 17, and the magazine in his waistband.

" Thanks, I'll use it when the time comes," and he stood up before speaking again. " I've got some stuff to do, I'll talk to you later, pal," and he gave a slight wave to Zecht before he walked out of the restaurant. It's a shame, really. Zecht was religious, and Alonzo would certain that his sins were forgiven. Alonzo would never speak to Zecht again, only if they both ended up at the same place in the afterlife, which wasn't likely. Alonzo's "stuff" consisted of restocking up on ammunition, so he headed over to the gun shop, and picked up two spare clips of .40mm ammunition. The rest of the day Alonzo was cold, and stayed hunkered down in a hotel room with a bottle of Vault. By dark, he got a phone call on his cell phone.

" Alonzo!" It was Anthony's voice, and from the start of the conversation, Alonzo was paranoid to death, and he began to sweat.

" Yeah? What is it?"

" Vitellos! Everyone! They are dead!" and he hung up, and Alonzo sat on the edge of the bed with the phone at his ear. Dead? No. He chucked the phone on the ground, and ran out of the room. He skipped past the elevator, and sprinted down the stairs, his ankles hurting from jumping them so quickly. He busted out of the hotel, and sprinted the whole four blocks to Vitellos. It was there whenever he seen it. Thrashed, rubble. Police had the place cleared off, and caution tape was around the entire building. "No!" Alonzo screamed, and continued to pump his arms towards the rubble. A police officer jumped in front of him, but Alonzo just lowered his shoulder, and ran over the officer. Four more jumped infront of him, and he thrashed about, all four on their asses in a second or two. He ripped through the caution tape, and stood in the debris. He fell down to his knees, and began searching about, his mind practically exploded in his head, and he had no control over himself. It was then whenever he found it. The USP .45. He cupped it in his hands, and seen a bullet sticking out of the ejection port, an old Western trick they would use whenever semi-automatic pistols were developed. Zecht's, no doubt. He looked down at the hand guard, and noticed the engraving, something Alonzo had only caught a glimpse of several times. It was covered with dust and grime, but it read," So Long, Juliet." Alonzo held onto the pistol, before letting out a scream, and he chucked it across the street. The police were now upon him, their hands wrapped around his arms.

" The hell is wrong with you!? Get up!" and they were dragging Alonzo over to the police cruiser. Tears fell down his cheeks, and it took him a moment to counter the police's actions. He jerked one of his arms free, and spun around, using the momentum to kick the other officer in the face that held his other arm. He simply gave the other officer a strong right hook to the chin, and he was sprinting off once more. He collected the USP. 45, and continued to run. After a block or two, Alonzo hunched over and blew chunks, his breakfast spilling out over the pavement. He stumbled backwards until his back hit the building behind him, and he slid down into a sit. His knees were bent upwards, and his arms were resting atop of them, the broken USP. 45 resting between his thumb and index finger. It wasn't long before he had removed a cigarette from the half-empty carton, and stuck the tar between his lips. It took him a moment to gather up his lighter, and he just sat there thinking, going over the things he witnesses moments before. What was Zecht doing in Vitellos? Was Santino, Mike, and Alphonso alright? A small sound emitted from the lighter being flipped open, and the flame shot up out of it, hovering below the end of the cigarette. Once it caught flame, he took it between his fingers as he inhaled, and lowered it to his waist.

The cell phone he previously held lay on the floor of the hotel room, dozens of missed calls lay with it, the names of the Barzini members who blew the place. Anthony had it all, it was obvious. Michael knew all of this shit, and Anthony wanted some revenge, but he wasn't going to tell anyone. He wasn't going to do anything. Alonzo would act off of impulse, straight up anger. Things would be done old-school, and as these thoughts passed through his head, Alonzo climbed to his feet and put the cigarette back in-between his lips. He set out at a jog towards Da Stugots Bar and Grill, where he would find what he wanted. He busted in through the front door, ignored the, "Sorry, We Are Closed" sign, and jogging upstairs to the office. Scattered across the table were documents, papers, pictures, phone numbers, and addresses. (Mike had visited Little Italy, he knows his shit.) Carlo Scivoli, Don Vincent Barzini, Vincent Piscano. It's a shame Alonzo wasn't around to hear them speak of these men, aside from the conversations he has had on his cell phone. He moved around the desk, and took a seat in the swivel chair. Alonzo's hair was soaked with sweat, and it was dripping profusely down onto the desk, but it was a minor irritation to Al, and he overlooked it easily. He removed the cigarette from his mouth by the filter, and jammed it down into the desk. Once it was extinguished, he flicked it off into a wastebasket. Sitting infront of him was all the information he needed, and once he had collected several photographs, he was on his way. Alonzo took a cab to New York City, leaving the U.S.P. 45 at Da Stugots. He would reclaim it later, if he lived. The cab driver was bitchy, but he didn't expect anything less. He payed the man a hefty fine, however, including his hotel bill. Alonzo was dropped off in Little Italy, and it was late.

His calloused fingers brushed against the butt of his CZ-G2000, which rested next to the Glock 17. All fully loaded, with backup magazines galore. The Gilded Lion? What the fuck is that? Alonzo passed through a small crowd of tourists, and reached into his pack of cigarettes. Empty. He thought for a moment. "Little Italy, Barzini? Am I safe anywhere? He shrugged the thought off, and started walking towards United Cigars. As Alonzo approached the shop, adrenaline picked up, and he felt as if he was on cocaine. His stomach churned somewhat, and the feeling in his face went numb as his heartbeat picked up, and for a moment he thought he could hear it outside of his chest. His right arm jolted out at the wooden door, and he pressed against the latch and it flew open. The salesman spoke," Sir, we are closing very soon," and Alonzo turned towards him with a smile.

" Sorry, I won't be long," and he proceeded into the aisles. His ears picked up noises from upstairs, but he continued to pick out a pack of cigarettes. Alonzo shuffled towards the counter, and threw his pack of smokes up for the man to see them.

" Who owns this establishment?" he asked, wanting to be a bit cautious.

" Mr. Scivoli," and with those words, it felt like Alonzo had just been shit-kicked. " I forgot something," and Alonzo pulled a quick 180, wrapped his arm around his gut, and staggered back through the aisles once more. The television was turned to CNN, and Al glanced at it to get a glimpse of the war in Iraq. A bit too common nowadays, no one wants to hear about that shit anymore. The back room stood at the far end of the aisle, and Alonzo moved graciously towards it, and he turned the knob and began heading upstairs, moving quietly. He was hunched over, and his hand slid down to his ankle, where he removed his boot knife, along with his CZ-G2000. He busted in through the door, charging towards the larger man, a guard of some sort. A surprise attack, no doubt. Both men in the room looked shocked, but before they could change their emotions Alonzo had his boot knife stuck deep into Sonny's neck, and his CZ-G2000 was raised, and he lined up the three-dot sights with hitman-esque accuracy, and squeezed the trigger four times, all bullets cascading with Vincent Piscano's chest, his lifeless body fell to the floor motionless. Alonzo twisted the boot knife, and ripped it out, the serrated edge keeping the blade from slicing deeper into the man. He holstered the CZ-G2000, and gathered up his Glock 17, rushing once more towards the door. His head was down, and seconds had passed since he entered the room. He shoulder rammed it open, the lock snapping against the wall. He aimed the Glock 17 at the two bodies laying entwined on the bed, and squeezed the trigger.

Brrraaaaatt!

Thirty-two 9mm rounds sprayed out across the bed, the bodies on the other end of the barrel ripped to shreds. Swiss cheese, of sorts. Blood and flesh littered the mattress and sheets, along with the surrounding bullet holes. The chamber was smoking, and Alonzo simply chuckled and holstered the Glock 17. His rage was that of a god, and nothing could make him happier than the death of these men. Without bothering to dispose of the bodies, Alonzo walked downstairs casually.

" Some shit went down upstairs, I think. Poker..or something?" he said to the salesperson, and as he ran upstairs Alonzo shuffled outside, and called a cab over to deliver him someplace safe.

Requests:
-Death of Carlo Scivoli
-Death of Vincent Piscano
-Death Of Whoever else I killed.
-Your eyes to bleed whenever you read this.

Notes: Vincent, I noticed you didn’t mention your NPCs in your post, so I didn’t include them. If you wish to include them, don’t, because you didn’t previously, and I’m a lazy bastard. This RP I really didn’t want to do, but seeing as how attatched my character was to my NPC, I didn’t have much of a choice. This wasn’t how I would have done things if I wanted to, but I wanted to be realistic. And in your defences, be realistic. If you were shitting around and some hitman pops in and kicks your ass, how are you going to react to that? Vincent, you are unarmed, and Carlos is getting his freak on. I killed Sonny first, so think logically. Or just don’t defend this at all, because I am still a lazy bastard. You Barzini guys are pretty cool, I like how you work, just don’t kill my friends. And your prostitute is ugly.

- [x1] CZ-G2000. [.40mm, 13 round clip, 10 rounds remaining. Equiped]
- [x1] Beretta 92FS [Chrome slide, 9mm, 1 round remaining.]
-[x1 Remington 870 Express. [ 8 shells loaded. In truck of car.]
- [x1] Boot Knife [Inox. Black handle.]

Things Zecht owns-
-[x1] USP. 45 [13 round custom clip, two clips spare. Destroyed.]
-[x1] Modified Glock 17 Automatic. [One fifteen round clip in. 9mm. Two thirty-two round custom clips spare. Two fifteen round clips spare. Illegal. In Alonzo's pocession.]
-[x1] Kevlar Vest [Destroy/Lost]
-[x1] Sig 550SG Sniper Rifle [Twenty round clip. Fourteen Rounds remaining. Stored. Not Found.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:04 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

I request this to be voided, as Alonzo LaMarca was inside Vitello's at the time of its destruction is one of those ruled dead by Jacob

Private Enforcer of The Provenzano Family.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:14 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Things Zecht owns-
-[x1] Modified Glock 17 Automatic. [One fifteen round clip in. 9mm. Two thirty-two round custom clips spare. Two fifteen round clips spare. Illegal. In Alonzo's pocession.]
-[x1] Sig 550SG Sniper Rifle [Twenty round clip. Fourteen Rounds remaining. Stored. Not Found.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:27 pm 
Expert
Expert

Oy...He be alive...Be nice, Alonzo...Just defend the thing. It's so easy to defend, no offense, Alonzo. Despite your "It's a surprise" statement. You made one thing that can easily be exploited. Oh well...That's what I get for being a hitman for so many hits...Write a defense, please someone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:29 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Things Zecht owns-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:57 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

-Inventory-
-[2x] Beretta M96 [Shoulder Holsters]
- Bulletproof Vest [Always Worn]
- Cadillac DeVille

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:29 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Assuming that what I want to check out, checks out, a defense will be coming.

Weapons:
-Desert Eagle [Shoulder Holster]
-AK-47 [In Car]
Real Estate:
-Apartment 1C [Little Italy]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:13 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Things Zecht owns-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:20 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

You'll see.

Weapons:
-AK-47 [In Car]
Real Estate:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:41 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Weapons:
-AK-47 [In Car]
Real Estate:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:49 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

The Detroit PD is corrupt. In anyone who used associated with Milazzo.

http://mafiastation.com/viewtopic.php?p ... ight=#6854

Just adding that. Thanks.

... Hitman for hire ...

Last edited by Jeff Hartman on Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:50 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

^^^
Hence the history of my NPC being honest..

Weapons:
-AK-47 [In Car]
Real Estate:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:50 am 
Advanced
Advanced

( Should I defend this now, or wait until the others decide to post up a defence?

Edit:and I figured the police would be so preoccupied with the fact that the building fucking exploded, they would eventually lose interest in me. But very nice, indeed. I wasn't thinking of that. )

Things Zecht owns-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:37 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Things Zecht owns-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:52 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Notes: I have decided to go ahead and defend this. Since it was in the RP earlier, and the result doesn't have too much of an effect on the rest of the story, I feel that I could go ahead and get this written up. If the other men feel the need to post a defence, I will defend that accordingly, if you, the grading admin/whomever feel it is neccessary. )

The grime from the USP. 45 had collected down into his fingertips, and they were turning black. His body was arched over the pistol, and his hands were cupping it as if he were a Star Trek nerd clutching Spocks Uniform. Alonzo's mind was blank, and he was acting on instinct. Until his ears picked up that noise. It was too familiar, and he instantly leaned to one side. Sure, it didn't help at all, but it set him up for a better counter. His left arm was bleeding, and the blood down on the floor would attest to that. He dropped the USP alright, and shoved it under a bit of debris. The forensics guys would really appreciate this shmuck damaging their previous evidence with the blood of an Italian. Not just any Italian, however. A special type of Italian, the kind that was mentally toned be able to withstand any type of mental abuse, aside from what Alonzo was experiencing right now. Through long days of cleaning blood off of floors, and dismembering bodies to be disposed of from Zecht's doings, Alonzo was fucking hardened to the ass with experience in these kind of situations. This wasn't the first time that same shoulder had been shot, and he was going to let to be the last. As his upper body pivoted, he extended both arms, despite the pain in his shoulder. His adrenaline was already skyrocketing, and after he heard a gunshot so close to him it was like Peter North had mistaken his Viagra with Ex-Lax. Seeing this field goal style kick coming towards him, Alonzo leaned forward, and used the balls of his feet to move himself upward a couple of extra inches. He caught the man's foot at the ankle, and moved up onto his feet to absorb the impact. As he staggered back, he launched the man's leg into the air, causing him to back flip and fall on his ass. ( You ever done this IRL? It's fucking awesome.)

" The fuck!? You shot that guy!" One of the officers screamed, and he ran over and grabbed Alonzo by the arm, and began to cuff him. Another officer approached the downed detective, and began to cuff him as well. A handgun? No one seen a fucking handgun. This detective was crazy to these corrupted officers eyes. Alonzo used his good arm to lock wrists with the man trying to cuff him, and brought the man's arm up in the windmill fashion, all while tilting it over. He forced the man's arm, now twisted, down to the floor, where his face would rest after a final quick tug. More officers tried to cave in on Alonzo, but he simply turned, and ran, letting the blood flow from his wound freely. The officers hauled ass, and came after him. One, whom seemed a bit more fit than the others, came forward more, and rode right behind Alonzo, almost stepping on his heels. Al picked it up, pumping his arms in a synchronized motion along with his legs, and he came up to a neighborhood consisting of several houses placed close together, and waist height fences between all the houses. In many of the backyards rested children’s jungle gyms and swingsets. Alonzo scaled over the first fence into the neighborhood, and as his feet touched the dead grass below, he was off into a quick stride once more. The other officers continued behind. Al couldn't count, but he suspected upwards of four men tailing him. Meanwhile, back at the ruined Vitellos, and detective was probably trying his best to convince the men of Al's wrongdoings, but they wouldn't buy it. Wow, one guy seen him with a pistol, and takes a shot before anyone else see's it, or he points the firearm at anyone. For all they know, he could have been holding a fucking Barbie doll. The athletic officer had fallen back three or four steps, but was still on Al's tail, the other men dragging along behind.

" Stop! Stop!" they would scream, but Alonzo continued pumping, and as he passed through a swingset, he grabbed the chain and threw it backwards, smacking the officer behind him in the face, however he continued to run. Al threw the next swing, and it collided with the officers chest, bouncing off, but it still slowed his momentum slightly. The third swing was different, and Alonzo flung it out sideways, the chain caught the officers arm and wrapped around it, jerking him back whenever he sprinted to exert the last of his quickness. The chain jerked, and the man stopped abruptly, running into the officer behind him, who fell flat on his ass. The third and fourth officers in the row of dumbasses picked up the pace as they ran around the fallen officers, telling them," We got this prick!" causing the two to stay behind.

Alonzo jumped another fence swiftly, slowing up to a fast run to let the officers get a bit of a lead. He came upon another jungle gym, this time a vertical bar extended from the bottom, to a good six feet up. As he passed it, he extended his right arm and caught on, and jumped forward. He spun around, his vision turning into a daze as he 360'd, extended both feet, and collided into the unsuspecting officer coming up behind him. He bounced off the soles of Alonzo's shoes, and toppled over onto the ground. The other officer was coming right at Al, so he dismounted the bar and continued his run, letting out a powerful sprint to get several steps ahead of the last officer, who didn't quite fit the donut-eating lazy ass stereotype of a police officer. They cleared the lot in no time, and both were over the next fence. A back exit caught Alonzo's eye, and he turned and left the vision of the officer for a moment, and took the time to tuck himself up against the wall. As the officer came past, Alonzo reached leg out, and it connected with the officers ankles, and he toppled over, smacking the ground hard. Alonzo took off again, but not without jumping up onto the man's back to make sure he remained on the ground. He ran at a moderately fast speed, despite the globs of sweat that flowed from his face, and stained his underarms with .perspiration. He found himself entering an old warehouse, which had a door leading up to the roof. He took refuge here, and sat down against door he exited to get up to the roof. He removed his boot knife, and took off his jacket. He set the knife on his thigh, and began unbuttoning his silk black shirt. He lay it down next to him, and examined his wound. No exit wound, probably done by a 9mm. A baby gash, at the most. He carefully inserted the tip of the knife into the wound, and carefully pried the knife from the wound, despite the added pain.
After a moment of grimacing, he cleaned off the blade and sheathed it, and tore apart a layer of the fabric inside of his jacket, a long, sturdy strand of black fabric. He placed it over the wound, and wrapped a tourniquet over the wound, tightening it down to suppress the flow of blood. He didn't make it too tight, but the temporary bandage would have to be replaced after some time. He put back on his shirt and jacket, and looked practically unscathed to the untrained eye. He dusted himself off, and climbed back down the flight of stairs that got him to his resting area. His dark brown eyes scanned the area around him quickly, and he moved back off through a back alley, now several blocks away from Vitellos. The USP. 45 could be reclaimed later, but he still got a glimpse of the engraving on the hand guard. Without a second thought, Alonzo continued onto Da Stugots, and then to New York.

Requests--Same As Before
-Alonzo to have the bullet wound, the only side effect being that if it is not treated in a certain amount of time, my character to experience harsh effects, or whatever else you wish to throw in.
-Enjoyment+Critisicm.
-You to grant the above request, of me being able to counter other defences done by my two targets, if they chose to, without this counter getting in the way of the others. I feel that since this takes place before the actual hit, it should be put in a seperate criterea from other defences.
-Me to stop saying "I feel", because it makes me feel like less of a man.

Other notes: A building blew up, some shmuck runs in for no reason, while punching a few officers. He kneels down over something, one officer see's that it's a pistol, and Alonzo get's shot. The other officer's don't see the pistol (or at least whenever Al was holding it) and take offence to the detective shooting me. I doubt they would shoot me for hurting an officer, but would rather still try to take me down using brute force, thus the chase sequence.

Things Zecht owns-

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next