[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Parking Garage? [PC Hit's]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:13 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:09 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Soldier of The Provenzano Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:42 pm 
Professional
Professional

I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures, never put a bitch over my niggaz,
I shall never, cooperate with the law, never snake me I always hold you down in war,
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs, I never break the oath to the death I swear,
I swear that's how we pledge alegiance, to the alliance, of underworld's killers and thugs,
though the science of a nigga still yet to be found
So light up some green, and pass it around

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:46 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Weapons:
-Desert Eagle [Shoulder Holster]
-AK-47 [In Car]
Real Estate:
-Apartment 1C [Little Italy]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:28 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Weapons:
-Desert Eagle [Shoulder Holster]
-AK-47 [In Car]
Real Estate:
-Apartment 1C [Little Italy]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:18 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

( As mentioned before, the police officers are corrupt. And since I am out of counters, I'm afraid I am done here. Let the grading admin decide, but I still find it kind of foolish that he thought that my death was the only option. Doesn't sound too much like a detective to me. And as I stated before, the gun was jammed, and broken. I did not aim it at the officer, or threaten him with the firearm in any way.

He would be severely punished for such an action, I assure you that. )

- [x1] CZ-G2000. [.40mm, 13 round clip, 10 rounds remaining. Equiped]
- [x1] Beretta 92FS [Chrome slide, 9mm, 1 round remaining.]
-[x1 Remington 870 Express. [ 8 shells loaded. In truck of car.]
- [x1] Boot Knife [Inox. Black handle.]

Things Zecht owns-
-[x1] USP. 45 [13 round custom clip, two clips spare. Destroyed.]
-[x1] Modified Glock 17 Automatic. [One fifteen round clip in. 9mm. Two thirty-two round custom clips spare. Two fifteen round clips spare. Illegal. In Alonzo's pocession.]
-[x1] Kevlar Vest [Destroy/Lost]
-[x1] Sig 550SG Sniper Rifle [Twenty round clip. Fourteen Rounds remaining. Stored. Not Found.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:19 pm 
Professional
Professional

Corrupt officers still have to be slick about their corruptness. You literally attacked these guys, you can't get around that. And to top it off, you attacked them more than once.

I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures, never put a bitch over my niggaz,
I shall never, cooperate with the law, never snake me I always hold you down in war,
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs, I never break the oath to the death I swear,
I swear that's how we pledge alegiance, to the alliance, of underworld's killers and thugs,
though the science of a nigga still yet to be found
So light up some green, and pass it around

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:40 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

- [x1] CZ-G2000. [.40mm, 13 round clip, 10 rounds remaining. Equiped]
- [x1] Beretta 92FS [Chrome slide, 9mm, 1 round remaining.]
-[x1 Remington 870 Express. [ 8 shells loaded. In truck of car.]
- [x1] Boot Knife [Inox. Black handle.]

Things Zecht owns-
-[x1] USP. 45 [13 round custom clip, two clips spare. Destroyed.]
-[x1] Modified Glock 17 Automatic. [One fifteen round clip in. 9mm. Two thirty-two round custom clips spare. Two fifteen round clips spare. Illegal. In Alonzo's pocession.]
-[x1] Kevlar Vest [Destroy/Lost]
-[x1] Sig 550SG Sniper Rifle [Twenty round clip. Fourteen Rounds remaining. Stored. Not Found.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:40 pm 
Expert
Expert

Alright, alright, alright...This was full of Godmoding and Powerplaying and all of this. First...I've given blood twice. Both times, after losing a pint of blood, I've felt extremely dizzy. So dizzy that I couldn't walk straight, and I'm a big dude...235 pounds, 6'1, that's a big dude, so I have a lot of blood in me. Even then, I felt dizzy. Alonzo doesn't look that big, so I would think getting shot would hinder him quite a bit. Now...You made Alonzo out to be a Superhero. Superman could take on all these cops...Maybe a trained Special Forces officer, but a gangster? I don't know if I believe that...Now, about Corrupt Cops...The Feds are always on the look out for corruption. Corruption isn't like in the movie The Godfather, where the Chief is blatantly corrupt. No...It's a hush hush type of situation. More of a: "I'll tell you who your opponents are, maybe make some arrests on them, you give me an arrest from time to time, we'll be happy." Or, if you rob a store, they turn a blind eye. However, man handling this many cops is ludicrous to me...I won't mention the actual hit given the fact you were defended against in the beginning of your hit. I'm going to mark you dead. Why, you might ask? Because of the fact you made your character out to be Superman. Show me where you got all this super duper power strength and ability to fight against cops. I'd love to know...You made an attempt, that's commendable. You didn't call each other fags, fuckers, dick faces, or any of that, so that is commendable. But you made your character out to be extremely God like and this isn't a God roleplaying game.

Alonzo is dead.
The hit never occured.
Detroit Police are under indictment for Corruption.
The NPC Detective is the new Police Chief, therefore there is no more corruption.

Please remember that if you Godmode or powerplay, you're going to lose. It's just the way the games are run.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2