M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:06 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:53 am 
Advanced
Advanced

"From what I've heard, all your "sucking" got you pretty far."

Yes, that was a very mean comment yet look at it from my point of view. Authority figures to me are the enemy. Bianca in her matter of fact way of signing that message basically stripped me of the honor, or so I interpreted it. In signs some phrases can be misread easily, and thats just what happened. The just of what I interpreted was sexual in nature....so my response was fitting. I stepped back a bit, planting my right foot behind me to steady myself. She offended my honor, I'm sure she'd try to revenge.

"A true Legend makes all that come before him obselete, and all that follow bear his mark."

Current Inventory:

-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:05 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=arial]Capponi's remark caused her to feel another tightening around her jaw. Still, it was unavoidable for a woman to take such things to the heart- given that their "workplace" was almost devoid of the female force. She knew for a fact that it was this sort of topic that mainly dominate conversations among males if they were not plotting the demise of those who were stepping all over their ego and territory. She stiffened right on where she stood, and her brows crossed while her lips parted to let out a disappointed, perhaps angry soundless sigh as she walked towards the man- closer, and closer, and closer. He would know what was coming of course. It was the usual, but this time, it was harder- and harsher, and her hand did not slap his cheek but her stiff palm went right across his mouth, on the bottom half of his face, the way mothers would slap their children when they hear them cuss. After this, she found herself pointing a finger towards the man's face as she bit her lips together, preventing her from producing her formless, wordless voice that would only give out sea lion-like wails if she attempted to speak.
If that finger were a gun, she would have shot him straight right between his eyes, but instead, she jabbed his forehead very hard with its bony tip, and slapped him right across his face once more.
Her already wide eyes widened even more, and her nostrils trembled as she inhaled the stink from the man's clothing which was now so near to her face as she looked up right at him, and her teeth ground against each other.
Her palm still stung and felt hot as she brought it down to her side.
She exhaled- fighting the urge to bite off the man's lip- or nose, and tear it right out of his face.

You have no idea.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:17 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Thats it....thats the Bianca I know. Her rash emotions paled in comparison to that of her comrades in this life of crime, I was lucky none of them were around. After the second jab of her finger I grasped both of her arms, pinning them to my ribs. She struggled against this, even snapped at my face with her muted mouth. I blocked any attempt at....casturation with my left leg, as I'm sure right now she wouldn't hesitate. Leaning back in this stance so I was out of the way of her attacks I looked into her eyes, sighing, as I regretteful explained myself.

"Bianca, I'm sorry, that was uncalled for. If this slip of tounge is above pardon then I understand, I'll be gone and you'll never see me again. I meant nothing by the comment, it was only me lashing out in frustration, and that is no one's fault but mine."

"A true Legend makes all that come before him obselete, and all that follow bear his mark."

Current Inventory:

-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:39 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=arial]She thought she heard herself swallow back a pang of rage which soon made her part her lips to a sigh of resignation. Her head soon hung right before her as she grabbed one of the man's ears with a relaxed hand as the other patted his back. It will be alright, she meant to say- but instead she shifted a corner of her mouth and formed a crooked half-smile. The hand which touched his ear now smoothed his hair for a few, brief moments while her other gave his cheek a hefty pat. She has never met a man with too much of his self in his head that it almost gave him this strange cloud of naivete over him. That uncontrollable mouth and temper of his was what would most likely remind the girl of who he was. It is alright now- she signed as the hand left his head, No need to explain yourself. It's not important. Just control yourself the next time. If you ever feel the urge, hookers are everywhere. A dime a dozen.
And then she smiled.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:48 am 
Advanced
Advanced

That was it. This was the straw that broke the donkey's back, in this case my heart. A man without a heart is no man at all....and I was a man like any other. From the first moments I laid my eyes on Bianca I just knew, everything felt right. Her statement, mentioning call girls, was like a punch to the stomach. I broke free of her hand and eased myself down onto the thrashed vehicle, my face contorted with pain. She was married and wouldn't run away from that life long comittment for a....little person. Not realizing it a single tear streamed down my cheek and dripped onto the warehouse floor. Her expression said it all and the ironic thing was....I was the mute now.

Current Inventory:

-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:13 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=arial]"Oh Dear," was what her expression said. Her smile had upturned and her brows relaxed. Immediately, she followed the man to his car and stopped right in front of him as he sat, and maintained a couple of feet's distance away from him. She reached for her back and out of it she pulled a few leaves of tissue paper with which she blotted his face, on the space right under his lower lash line and the tracks the tears made on his smooth cheeks. Snap out of it, her hand signed as she crumpled up the paper and threw it to the ground, and pulled out fresh sheets which she then lay on his lap. If there was one thing that was purely depressing, it was watching a grown man cry as he sits atop a very masculine, almost phallic vehicle which would take a regular salary man multiple lifetimes before he could afford one. She sighed, and signed for him to stop cry while one hand squeezed his right elbow as she stood and watched, and waited for him to finish his emotional outburst. Night was drawing deeper, and the cold was blowing harsher through the opened gaps that lead into the warehouse. Her cheeks were flushed with the sting at the back of her neck and around her knees and bare ankles.
All she could do at the time in anxious desire to make the man stop was put her hand on the back of his neck and ease the skin there with squeezes that would resemble the keening of a cat against its self.
The deep sigh which escaped from her was supposed to be words that would sternly plead for him to stop crying, demonstrated by the firm strokes of her fingers against his collar.
[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:36 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Pity, what the fuck was with this pshyco bitch. One godamn tear and she's fucking wiping at my face. Right then I decied if she wanted to pity me, she'd go all the way. She backed a bit and I heard those keys, to her mini I think. With one swift motion I snatched the keys from the slighty open pocket. Shit, her face looked fucking hillarious. I almost stopped to laugh but I was off in a sprint, the direction she arrived from. Doubling over almost while going out the door I found that tiny hunk of shit parked crooked in the stall. Jumping into the mini I slammed the key in and shoved it into gear, not waiting to warm the engine. Spinning out of the stall I reversed towards the front, driving up on the sidewalk, while she came out. Unlocking the door on her side I reved the engine, just waiting.

Current Inventory:

-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:47 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=arial]Her Mini! She flinched as she watched the wheels scream in pain as the engine revved like it has never done before. She could feel the sudden surge of hurt felt by the rubber, and the shock her whole vehicle must have felt from being handled so roughly. It was not used to such barbaric driving, the car being a classic and all. It was more than just a tiny chunk of ancient history- it was a rare classic in the best colour combination ever: blue and pink. Her face contorted slightly into an expression of helplessness as she watched the car maneuver to where she stood and felt that her Mini was crying its heart out when the passenger door was opened for her. Thinking that her presence might give the vehicle some inner comfort, she slipped into the seat and methodically put on the seat belt- her obsessive compulsion about the way she had to put it on making it look like an awkward, weird ceremony.
Then she closed the window with a snap, and shook her head disapprovingly at the driver with that sour expression of an old lady still on her face.
[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:55 am 
Advanced
Advanced

I drove off, fast, with one of the rims falling off into the curb.

Current Inventory:

-[2x] S&W 1911
-MKIII512 - Silenced
-Kevlar Vest

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3