[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - That’s Dominick, with a k. - [ Meet / Takeover ] -

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:05 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:02 pm 
Average
Average

Dominick stepped from the convenient store and headed down the sidewalk. He had stopped in to buy a little something to hold him over ‘til later. Placing a hand in his pants pocket Palma rummaged around before removing the cigarette pack and placing a lone cigarette to his lips. He didn’t smoke, but doing this ritual, so to say, helped him beat the addiction and calm his nerves.

Stopping on a random street corner Dominick had heard a few rumors that his old buddy Anthony DeCarlo was outta’ the big house; had been for some time. Dominick flipped open his phone and dialed in DeCarlo’s old digits to see if he could get a hold of him. It began to ring…

- [ Tag ] -

Inventory:
¤
¤ ‘06

Last edited by Dominick Palma on Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:11 pm 

Today was the day. After months of be incarcerated upstate, today was the day I became a free man once again. Stopping near the check out line, leading to the prison exit, I gathered my belongings which included a wrist watch, ring and cell phone, along with a few bucks in cash. I wiped my nose and smiled at the guard who stood there with a grim face.

"So long pal." I said sarcastically only to be responded with a stern look.

Stepping outside into the warmth of the spring air was the most refreshing thing I had experienced in months. Just as I did so my cell phone began buzzing with a mysterious ring. I flipped open the reciever to find a mysterious voice shouting at me.

"Dom...? Hey Dom!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:47 am 
Average
Average

“‘Ey! Tony! I heard some rumors today was yo’ big day..guess they was right.” Dominick replied. It had been too long since their last chat. The two spent some time catching up and Palma asked a few questions about the big house. Quiet Dom had never been to prison – hence his nickname.

“So you wanna’ meet up at our old place?” Dominick questioned. The ‘old place’ Palma was referring to was la Scala, an old meeting ground of mobsters back in the day. “I got some plans..I hope you’re ready to get back to business…”

Inventory:
¤
¤ ‘06

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:52 am 

It felt extremely well to hear my old friend's voice on the phone again. My stay int he can hadn't been that long, but for an active wiseguy, it might had well been eternity. I flagged down a cab, still talking with Dom.

" The old place eh?" I probably should have waited a little while before jumping right in. I mean I had been out of the big house for all of five minutes.

"Plans huh? Do you know who you are talkin' to? Do you know who I am? Anthony DeCarlo, that's who. Six o' clock sound good?"

I smiled as the reunion was set. Entering the back of the yellow taxi cab, I set down my belonging carefully next to me and reached from across the seat, pointing forward obnoxiously in front of me.

" La Scala, you know where that is?"

The driver nodded. After what happened there last summer, everyone knew whwere La Scala was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:30 pm 
Average
Average

After landing in Queens, Anthony hopped into his Mustang and sped off towards La Scala. The worst thing about huge cities was traffic--Tony couldn't top his car out like he planned to in Detroit. In a good half hours time he rolled into the parking lot of the restaraurant and made his way to the inside. There he leant up against the wall and lit up a cigarette.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:33 pm 
Average
Average

A cab pulled up to the local hang-out called "La Scala", and dropped Salvatore off at the front. He was wearing a nice regular suit, with a black tie, along with his rimmed hat ontop of his head. He walked up to the front door, and made his way inside.

It wasn't to much of a fancy place, you could really tell it was just a hang-out. He was here for buisness, and strictly for buisness. There was a bench beside the front door, leaned against the inside brick-wall. He took a seat and folded his legs, taking out his pack of cigarettes and drawing one out, lighting it up with his zippo, awaiting patiently for the other gentlemen to arrive.

Associate - The Lucchese Family

”Born in the neighborhood.. raised in the neighborhood.. control the neighborhood.”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:46 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

The cab began to gently slow down, indicated that they were near the arrival place. Once the driver had stopped completely, Zakk made his way from the cramped cab. "Hey kid, where's the money you owe me! the cabbie began to yell as Zakk trudged on. A flip of the bird was Zakk's reply as he continued. Behind Zakkary, the taxi driver sped off, not wanting to have to get his ass out of his seat for anything. Zakk smiled, causing trouble was his favorite hobby.

Nervously, Zakk approached the restaurant "La Scala", he was going to meet some people he did not know tonight, and meeting people was not his favorite thing to do. His baggy jeans, held up only by his studded belt, swayed alongside Zakk as he entered through the large double doors. An assortment of men were already there, definetly out aging Zakk by atleast ten years. He made his way over to a barren wall, and lie against it, going through songs in his brain. What was going to happen to him next was a mystery, until then, he stood there, "Bat Country" just starting in his mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:58 pm 

The yellow taxi came to a complete stop, the rough looking white man turning around and holding his hand out. I paid him the little cash I had in my pocket and exited the cab. Taking a deep and heartful breath of the fumes of Manhattan, I smiled as I entered the old crew hangout.

Upon entering the restuarant I came across the three men waiting against the plain wall. Two of the faces I recongnized, the other was a young guy I wasn't sure of, but byt he looks o fit, I could tell he was with us.

"Hey, let's get a table shall we. This isn't Nazi Germany, you all are lined up on the wall like a bunch of Jews."

I smiled and let out a laugh as I motioned for the others to follow me. One of the hosts, Umberto, led us to out table in the back where we could talk. I took a seat near the edge, my back towards the wall.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:01 am 
Average
Average

Salvatore saw the gentleman grab a seat at one of the tables, and got up with his cigarette dangling from his mouth, making his way down to the table. He took the seat across from him, grabbing the ashtray from the middle of the table, and flicking the ashes off his cigarette.

Salvatore didn't find these gentlemen familiar at all, for which he was originally from Sicily. He just leaned back on his chair, giving a few of the men some nods, letting them know he was ready for buisness.

”Born in the neighborhood.. raised in the neighborhood.. control the neighborhood.”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:03 am 
Average
Average

Anthony followed the outgoing man who made the Jew joke to the table, deciding to sit to the man's right when seated. Tony then stood up quickly and shook hands with each of the men at the table, formally introducing himself as Anthony Viazzi. Upon sitting down he charasmatically asked if anyone minded if he smoked a cigarette. He sat still awaiting their responses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:04 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

When the cabbie asked for the fare, Parker paid him in crumpled tens and got out of the backseat, stretching out his stiff muscles. Then he lit a Lucky Strike and began to walk.

Parker wore a black conservative business suit, blue tie, making him look like a businessman in a tough business. Like liquor, or jukeboxes, or guns. The suit looked a little short on him sleeve-wise, because of his massive, vein corrugated hands, but he didn't mind. Parker walked until he reached the restaurant, a place called 'La Scala', at which point he turned and walked inside.

The restaurant was low-ceiled and well lit. There were fussy little men in fancy costumes running about here and there with trays, and Parker spoke to the one named Umberto, who directed him to a back room. Parker thanked the guy, walked to the backroom, and went inside.

He took a seat beside the guy who asked for a cigarette, and didn't speak as he lit a new one for himself, the third to last in the pack of Luckies. He made no excuse for his lateness, there being no reason for one, and waited silently for the ring-leader to speak. Normally, Parker would never work with mob guys--he didn't have anything against them personally, it was just better to work with other independents--but he would this time because funds were low.

-Professional Thief-
[Open For Heists]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:17 am 

[font=Arial, sans-serif]It was hot in Manhattan, especially for a bigger guy. Tony had gotten off the subway nearly a block away and had regretted doing so, the walk to La Scala longer than what he predicted. He began prespiring a bit beneath his collared shirt and kacki pants. He reached the destination just in time, seeking refuge in the cool air conditioned hang out. Peeping in, the very large Tony Soprano looked around the restaurant for his desired party.

Within seconds he had spotted them and made his way gracefully through the many table to his own.

"Well look who it is!"
[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:27 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Vinnie, who had just finished watching the Manchester United game, came walking into 'La Scala' to meet his soon-to-be buisness partners. He saw his friend Anthony walking with some other men who seemed to be laughing.

"Hey wait up guys." he said trotting up to the pack of Italian men.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:41 am 
Average
Average

Due to all the new arrivals, Anthony decided to introduce himself again. I'm Anthony Viazzi, it's a pleasure to meet you all. he said in between drags off his cigarette and handshakes with the new arrivals. Everyone introduce yourself, lets get to know eachother. Tony said while sitting back down in his chair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:44 am 
Average
Average

Salvatore leaned over on his chair, taking a strong drag off his cigarette, then flicking the ashes into the ashtray. "I'm Salvatore.. how's it goin'?"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next