[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Dot, Dot, Dot (Translation: ...) -Heist

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:38 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:55 pm 
Professional
Professional

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Without Bishop by her side, Ruth was wild. She noticed the change just a couple of months ago. In fact, it was right after she joined KWK. She had promised herself after the East Greenz disbanded, that she wouldn't join another gang. Ruth was ready to change herself. She even thought about trying to get her GED. I mean, here she was, a grown ass woman with nothing to show for it. It was pitiful. T00 bad though, because the thought of changing was thrown out the window. All Ruth knew was shooting guns, getting high, stealing, and selling drugs. That wasn't anything you could put on a resume. Ruth would've went through high school, and made something of herself. But, the bad influences, and the fact that no one tried pushing her, didn't help much. Why did all this matter? Because, it all contributed to her doing exactly what she was about to do.

You could say Maurice inspired Ruth to get a new car. Yeah, she had the money to buy one. But why waste money like that when you could just steal a car? So yeah, Ruth saw the silver 2006 Cadillac CTS riding around in Harlem. In fact, since she first arrived in Harlem she saw the car. It wasn't too far away from Maurice's crib, and it was always parked beside a small building that looked abandoned. Ruth saw the driver maybe once or twice.

He actually wasn't too much bigger than her. She'd say he was probably about 5'6". It did look like he had some weight on him. He had his hair braided one time, and an afro the next. Out of the times that she had seen him, he was always wearing a different colored t-shirt with some airbrushed name on the back. Ruth couldn't make it out though. Yeah, he definately looked like he had some money. Ruth was just wondering what he might have stashed away in that abandoned building. Of course she'd find out. So she didn't stress it at all.

After leaving Maurice's place, Ruth was turning the corner when she spotted it. The Cadillac was parked outside the building, and the owner was nowhere in sight. Wait....he walked out of a side door with a bag in his arms. The bag was placed in the back seat, and he climbed into the driverside. Ruth figured he'd pull right off. Nope. Some chick walked out of the side door of the building as well, with a short ass skirt on. It didn't hide much. The weather wasn't too cold, but it wasn't hot enough for something like that. Women. Ruth didn't understand why more chicks didn't dress like she did. Shit, she was comfortable. Her clothes might've been baggy, but Ruth thought she looked damn good in them. She hadn't got any complaints, and she didn't have to dress like a whore to get attention. The woman was pretty tall too. Well, she was taller then the guy was. Ruth watched as she leaned in the driverside window to give the guy a kiss. She must've been just another one of his girls, because he literally brushed her off. She frowned her face up, turned around, and walked towards a 1996 Civic. An ugly white Civic at that. The woman didn't stay too long. Because before she knew it, the woman was speeding away. The guy must've waited for her to leave before he pulled off. Because, just as she disapeared his headlights cut on. Ruth could've just robbed him now and got it over with. But it paid off to wait. So she did.

He must've drove from borough to borough in New York, before Ruth saw the 'Welcome to Manhattan' signs. What Ruth couldn't understand was the fact that he went in a complete circle. It was a good thing she had filled up just today. Or she would've been on 'E' by now. This better be worth it.....

They finally came to a stop in Manhattan. The Lower East Side to be exact. By this time, Ruth figured that he must've been into drugs. Or he could've been an arms dealer. Either way, Ruth knew she was about to get paid. The ride over, Ruth had managed to maintain a safe distance. Yet, she was able to keep up with him. He didn't expect it. Well at least Ruth figured that he didn't. He hadn't tried cutting off into an alley or switching up his style of driving.

Their journey ended at a small dry cleaner. Ruth watched from a corner as he got out, locked up his car and went inside. Damn. She couldn't see what was going on from here. Instead of doing the smart thing, which was getting out the car. She cut on her engine and drove past the cleaner. In fact, Ruth went ahead and circled the block. She spotted the guy talking to some Chinese dude. Just as Ruth came riding back around the corner, she spotted him getting back inside his Cadillac. Ruth didn't follow him this time. Instead, she parked in a spot not too far from where he was parked. The Chinese man was fixing the 'open/closed' sign, when Ruth knocked on the window. He spotted her, and went ahead and opened the door.

'Yes?'

"Somebody's followin me. Can I please use your phone?"

Ruth tried looking as innocent as she could be. It worked, because he ushered her inside. He even had a concerned expression on his face. Ruth knew she had to sell it now. Or he was going to kick her out.

"My...my ex boyfriend. He won't leave me alone. I..I..tried breakin up with him, and he won't have it!"

The man just nodded, and he walked to a counter to pick up a phone.

'I'll call 911 for you.'
"No! I mean...I'll just call my brother. He'll handle it.."

The man was convinced enough, because he held out the phone for Ruth to take. As she was walking towards him she sized him up. He wasn't much taller then her. In fact, as she got closer she noticed they were the same height. He was an older man too. It looked like he was probably in his mid 40's. There was gray hair sprouting out the front of his head, and he had small moles all over his neck. His English was on point too. Ruth hated to do this to him, but she didn't discriminate. She grabbed up the phone, and dialed a few fake numbers. This man wasn't too smart, because he turned his back on her to turn off some dryers. Ruth looked up for some surveillance cameras and their weren't any. This was going to be easier then she thought. Ruth held the phone in one hand, and eased out her .45 with the other. He was walking back towards her when she hung it up. Their was a surprised look on his face.

'He didn't pick up?'
"No...."

He most likely didn't expect it coming, but Ruth raised her .45 for him to see. He looked alarmed and turned to run, but Ruth was all over him. In fact, she had to tackle his ass to the ground. Heh, she flew pretty high too. He was on his stomach, and Ruth was on his back with an arm around his neck. She was choking him, but he could breathe and talk.

"Where'd your friend go?"
'What friend?'
"Don't play with me!"

Ruth hit him upside the head with the butt of the .45. She didn't hit him hard enough to knock him out though. Well, she didn't think she did until she saw the blood fly from his nose.

"What's his name?"
'Tate.....'
"You givin Tate drugs?"
'No! No...He give me drugs. I don't sell anything! I swear!'
"Where'd he go?"
'What?'
"I said, where'd he go!"
'Home! On 115th and Lenox!'

Ruth hit him one more time with the .45, but this time with force. She felt his body go limp, and that's when she released his neck. Ruth stood up to dust herself off. That was when she noticed it. She forgot the windows and door weren't covered. Which meant, whomever walked past at the time could've saw everything. Damn! Ruth would just have to hope for the best. She didn't leave the body laying in the middle of the floor. Ruth grabbed him by his ankles and dragged him behind the counter. It was big and wide enough for a body to hide behind. While she was standing there, she cleaned the phone of her fingerprints. She didn't bother cleaning up the blood though. Ruth stepped right over it and pushed the door open with her arm. She didn't want to be leaving fingerprints all over the place. Within moments, Ruth was inside her car and speeding away.

It took her a while to find the right street. These New York streets were confusing. Maybe it was the numbers added with the street names that confused her. Either way, she almost got lost. In fact she almost thought she was lost. Until she saw that 2006 Cadillac parked. Ruth parked around the corner, and made sure she got everything out. It was a good thing that she hadn't used the Monte Carlo much. So she didn't have any incriminating evidence inside. Ruth cut off the engine, got out, and didn't even bother locking it up. In fact she threw her car keys in some nearby bushes. Right after that, she started to casually walk down the street.

The only problem with these New York homes, were the fact that they were so close together. Ruth hated it. Now how was she going to rob this dude with the houses so close together? Ruth had a plan though, and it involved her showing a little skin. What some people didn't know was that women held so much power, and it wasn't just about what was between their legs. They held power in the way they talked, the way they walked, the way they dressed....You see where this is going. Time and time again they were subjected to being inferior to men. Ruth wasn't having that though. Over the past twenty something years of her life, Ruth had studied men carefully. She knew the little things that would get them going. Most men were predictable. A little kiss here, a little touch there, and you'd have them eating out of the palm of your hand. This would be Ruth's strategy for getting close to Tate. She didn't want this to be just an ordinary car jacking. Ruth was sure that this dude had money, and she was determined to find out just what else he might have.

Ruth discreetly pulled out her .45, and tucked it away in her pant leg. It was a good thing she wore baggy clothes. She could walk with ease with the gun hidden. Ruth pulled up her shirt to show off some stomach. After she fixed up her hair, she went ahead and jogged up the steps to the correct door. Damn....all that time fixing herself up. She didn't even bother with making up a story to tell Tate. Unfortunately, Ruth didn't think about any of that before ringing the door bell. She could hear the bass from a speaker inside, and the noise spilled out onto the street when the door opened.

--...You already know/My mind is on my dough/A millionaire that won't spend a...--

The music was turned down after that. Which meant somebody else was in the house. Tate's body was blocking the doorway though. So she couldn't see inside.

'Uhh..you need somethin lil momma?'
"I heard you could hook me up..."
'Hook you up? Haha.. you must've got me mixed up with somebody else.'
"Nah. They told me to come to Tate."

He hesitated for a moment. She must've been telling the truth for her to know his name. Hell naw. Tate was smarter then that. She could've heard his name off the streets. Or saw the infamous t-shirts he loved to wear. Unfortunately for him, Tate had a thing for nice looking women, and she was looking right. The girl even had some nice lips on her. He sized her up for a moment. The bitch could've been a narc. The police had been stepping up their game lately. But if she did try anything, he'd handle her ass.

'Aight. What you tryin to get?'
"Why don't you show me what you got?"

Tate hesitated again. Damn, girl had a mouth on her too! He just nodded with a smile.

'Aight, aight. Come in. Ey, D. Come check this chick.'

Ruth didn't know what to expect when she stepped inside. Tate led her into the living room, where another guy was sitting. This was a big guy too. Even sitting on the couch, she could tell he was probably six feet something. He had some weight on him and he reminded her of Maurice. Well, except for the gash going down the side of his face. It wasn't a bloody gash or anything. It had healed up, and she could see the ghetto stitches someone attempted to put in. He was laid back casually. With a white t-shirt on and some regular jeans. He stood up and motioned for Ruth to spread her arms. She knew the routine, but she also knew she had that .45 on her. He trailed his hands from the sleeves of her jacket, to her stomach. Just as he started to get lower, Ruth moved in closer.

"Ey...watch it. I ain't got nothin on me."

He must've believed her, because he stopped and stepped away. Ruth spotted the stereo that had been blasting music in the corner. It was turned off now, and a nice sized plasma screen was on. Damn! He was paid! Ruth wasn't jealous though. She could afford all this shit if she wanted too. She dusted herself off and glanced at Tate. Tate was the one to speak first.

'So.....'
"You got some weed?"
'How much you tryna to get?'
"Umm....5 ounces."

Ruth just threw out a number. It was just to keep the story going. Ruth watched as Tate disappeared in the back. She'd have to think of something quick now.

He didn't trust this bitch. She was acting too nervous for him. Almost like she was going to rob the nigga. Tate thought about all this to his bedroom. He walked in the bedroom, closed the door and opened the closet. Their were clothes thrown over the bottom of the floor, to hide the loose floorboard. Tate removed it, and pulled out a nice sized metal box. Of course the real drugs weren't inside. It was just some shit to fool people that he didn't trust. Basically a setup, or a test for some people. He pulled out an already wrapped package, and headed back to the living room....

Ruth wasn't usually slow like this, but she didn't know what to do. The nigga on the couch had been eyeing her up. So she couldn't reach for her .45 without looking suspicious. Hmmm...Ruth flashed him a quick smile.

"Why you lookin so tense? I don't bite..."
'I bet you don't...'

Ruth stood up, and that's when he flashed the custom made Desert Eagle on her. She simply opened her arms like she was about to surrender. She didn't have much time to do what she was about to do.

"Calm down..I was gonna say I know a few ways to make you feel better."
'Really? Like what?'

He was all in now. So Ruth walked up behind him on the couch, and placed her hands on his shoulders. She started off with a slow massage. He was really all in now. The nigga started closing his eyes, and leaning back. This gave Ruth the advantage she needed. She slowly lifted her leg, and tried to ease one of her hands down to her hidden .45...

Tate was just coming out of his bedroom when he spotted D slipping. He always was so damn gullible, and Tate knew that would be his downfall in life. He also noticed Ruth reaching for....a .45! Damn! He knew he couldn't trust that broad.

'D!'

D turned to look at him with a confused expression. Ruth had her .45 in the air when he spotted it. Shit! She had got him! He grabbed the hand that was still on his shoulder, and pulled her ass right over the back of the couch. They both landed on the floor. Ruth was on top as they tussled for the gun. It was a good thing she had them nails, because she was scratching his face all up. Tate was positioned behind the couch, with his gun aimed at the both of them. Of course he couldn't shoot yet. His boy D was in the way. Ruth and D must've fought for the next couple of seconds, before he smacked her across the face and sent her flying across the floor. D reached the gun first. The only thing Ruth could do was crawl back towards D, and hope for the best.

-BAM-

...... ...... ......
...... ...... ......

Ruth opened her eyes. You know that feeling, when you get punched in the chest and you can't breathe? Like your lungs just shut down. But your still gasping for air. That was exactly how Ruth felt. No, she couldn't see bright lights, but she could feel the warm fluid trailing down her stomach. She wasn't about to go out like this. Hell no. Not today. Ruth tried to slowly move. If she could reach her cell phone, maybe she could call police. She looked down to see what was pinning her body to the floor. The first thing she noticed was the head. Then she heard Tate yelling in the background.

During their little 'fight', Tate tried to aim at Ruth, but her ass was too quick. She was all over the living room floor. He would've just snatched her little ass up, but their was a gun involved. He didn't want to jump in and get D shot on accident. Besides, that big nigga should've been able to handle this broad. She wasn't even that damn big! D was getting scratched up pretty bad. So Tate had no choice but to fire, and hope for the best... His shot was on point, but his aim was bad. He shot somebody alright....D. He shot his own partner right in the back.

"FUCK!"

After the yell, there was another loud -BAM-, and Ruth watched Tate fall to the ground. In only a matter of seconds, he was spitting up blood. His gun had fallen just a few inches from where he now laid. Ruth hadn't planned on doing all this. If the two niggas had just cooperated, none of this would've ever happened. Now all she had to do was collect her shit and get out of there. Surely, there was a duffel bag laying around somewhere. Ruth started her search in the direction of Tate's bedroom.

He had been in the game too long to let somebody take him out this early. A bitch at that. He knew he should've never trusted her ass. Tate had a few minutes of life left. He slowly pulled himself up from the floor and staggered in the direction of where Ruth just disappeared.

-BAM-

...... ...... ......
...... ...... ......

They met up in the hallway. Ruth had just raided his bedroom, and man...did she get some shit. She came out with a to add to her collection. As well as, an . It was a big gun for a little chick, but Ruth could always sell it to somebody. She also picked up a Ruth didn't want to get greedy though. So she stopped. Well, not until she stumbled on a shoe box in his closet. She expected money was inside, and she wasn't proved wrong when she opened it. It was just a couple of stacks, and Ruth snatched them up and put them in a nice sized duffel bag she found. She was just exiting the room when she heard that 'blast' from not too far away. Ruth didn't feel the sharp pain in her shoulder at first. Not until she dropped the bag, and leaned up against the wall. She heard the sound again, and this time she was able to look over her shoulder to see where it was coming from. Tate was alive, and trying to shoot at her! He lifted his arm to aim again, and that's when Ruth ducked back into his bedroom.

The only weapon Ruth had was her .45. The guns she had collected were in the bag sitting outside the door. Now all she had to do was wait on this nigga, or open the door and start shooting. Ruth chose the latter, and opened the door. She opened the door too quick, because Tate was standing on the otherside with his gun raised. He did some sort of sweeping motion, and hit Ruth across the face. Causing her to fall back on the floor. It was a good thing he was already in a weakened state. Which meant, the force he used wasn't enough to knock her damn teeth out. He could've really broke something! From Ruth's position on the floor, she could see him raise his gun as if he was about to shoot. She was quicker, and after another loud -BAM- he staggered backwards in the hallway and fell against a wall. He stared straight at her, and if it wasn't crazy enough, she just watched him die. Ruth sat in her position on the floor for the longest. Just staring at him. She had never watched a person die before. So of course this was something to add to her memories.

Ruth slowly got up and wiped some blood from her mouth. Just as soon as she tried getting up, though, she felt that sharp pain in her arm again. Ruth leaned up against the bed, and pulled her jacket as well as her shirt down. She pulled it down enough to check her wound. It looked like a flesh wound though. She'd be alright. Ruth tore some of the sheet from his bed, and made a makeshift bandage. After she fixed herself, she headed out into the hallway where she searched Tate's pockets. The only thing he had on him was a lighter, and some car keys. Ruth expected the car keys to be for the Cadillac, so she snatched them up. As well as the bag she dropped earlier.

Moments later, Ruth was cleaning up the house. She didn't bother touching the bodies. But she did bother herself with cleaning off her fingerprints from the things she touched. It took her a half of hour, but it was a half of hour well wasted. Shit...if the police found some fingerprints, she would've been put under a jail. She even picked up the Desert Eagle, that Tate's boy had pointed at her earlier. That was placed inside her bag. Ruth didn't spend any unnecessary time at the house, so after she picked up her bag and the car keys, she was gone. Even if she didn't have any place to go, she still was about to get out of the lower east side of Manhattan.....

Requests
- [2]Desert Eagles
- [1]Colt .45
- 2006 Cadillac CTS
- [1]Kevlar Vest
- [X] Amount of money
- Ruth with minor injury (flesh wound)
- ??Clean getaway??[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:43 pm 
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Alrighty...

Well there was probably some grammar shit wrong with this that I'm not smart enough to see, but other than that it was a good heist. It flowed well, and aside from you going superwoman on that old guy who let you use his phone, you didn't go TOO unrealistic with it. So good job...

Outcome:
Guns Approved
Car Approved
Vest I didn't see this but maybe that was just me...Approved
Bullethole Approved
Cash 50

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]