[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Tom's Social Club [Provenzano]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:08 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:28 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Weapons

['Exile']-- Sentimentally attached Machete-Knife (Hidden in leg Sheath)
[2]x SigSauer 220 .45 Semi-Automatic Pistol (Shoulder Holster)
[2]x G36C (In Van)
[1]x Marui SPAS Semi-Automatic Shotgun (In Van)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brothers of Africa

[Hicks]--Mentally Disturbed Twin Warrior (Sig 220, 'Abayomi' the Machete)
[Marek]--Remorseless Twin Warrior (Sig 220, 'Nameless' the Machete)
[Tito Cortez]--Well connected arms dealer (Anything at his disposal)
[Da Gun Runnas]--Ten fouled up Gunmen (Assortments of military grade armaments)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transportation:

[1]x Masked F-350
~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~The Gangs all here. Sallaine, Marek and Hicks. The International Assassin Triplets

The only reason that everyone hypes up over Morals and Ethical Values is because they are the simple guidelines for what the majority of people see as right and wrong. In summary, these guidelines are nothing but an estimate for the chemical balance in your head, or how sane you are. This in itself is a view of perception. If one has the chemical amounts in their brain to step out of those guidelines, you are thus dubbed insane. This means that you are breaking away from the current Ethical Fad, and you are immoral.

But then again... it's only a fad. And they're only Guidelines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:18 am 
Professional
Professional

And just like that the deal was complete. After dropping my cigarette into the ashtray that lay nearby, I reached across the table and shook hands with each man. We all stood up, and began to head towards the stairs with Big Al trailing behind us.

"If and when I need your services, I'll go through the usual channels.."

Once we got back upstairs, Big Al locked up the door to the downstairs gambling den, and we all made our way back into the lively main area of the Social Club. Since business with Sallaine and his men was done, we shook hands once again before the threesome exited Tom's.

With one thing outta the way, I took a glance around the joint. Both Fillipo and and Savino had arrived, and I had to speak with them regarding fairly similiar things. Being that Fillipo was closer to me, I approached his table first and gave it a few knocks to get his attention. When he looked up, I made a motion with my hand for him to follow me. Next we walked over to Sav's table where he was sitting with Matty. I got their attention too, and motioned for the two of them to get by Fillipo and follow me as well. Instead of taking them downstairs, I walked over to Luca's office. His associate Little Vinny was talking on the phone, so I made a motion for him to get out. Being that I am the boss of this fucking family, he nodded and ended his phonecall. A few seconds later he was out of the office. After locking the door behind us, I waited for Matty, Savino, and Fillipo to sit down.

"Alright..." I began, "...Caesare has chosen to retire from the family..."

I let that bit sink in for a moment. My Underboss's retirement isn't just some passing thing, he was an essiental member of the Provenzano base, and his retirement deeply weakens the orginization.

"After much deliberation, Bee and myself had decided that Sav will step up into C's position. Now realize Sav, you have huge fucking shoes to fill.."

I could see that Savino wasn't expecting the promotion, and his face quickly filled up with joy. As he stood up, I walked over and gave him a strong hand shake.

"Congrats amico..."

As Savino sat back down, I turned my attention to Fillipo.

"Alright...with Savino bein' bumped up, we needed someone to takeover the Leone Regime...that'll be you Phil. You will pick up on all the rackets that Savino was involved with, and you'll takeover his crew..."

Fillipo was never one to show much emotion, so he just kind of sat there as the news sunk in. I took this opperunity to look at Matty.

"Matty, me and you go way back eh? Listen, I got an associate down in Palermo...he needs help establishin' control out there...I know you know the territory, I figured maybe you could fly out and help him out a little bit eh? If all goes well, we may have a Palermo Regime..ya know?"

After giving all three individuals their random promotions and jobs, I leaned back on the table and waited for anything they may have to say to me.

Boss of the Provenzano Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:32 am 
Average
Average

Finally the space cleared up, and only Carlo and I remained in the alley. Jesus fucking Christ. This is what I get for fucking with that Heroin. I completely ignored that last comment by Carlo, and instead tried to figure out what to do with these assholes. Bringing my hands to the top of my head, I ran my hands through my hair with absolutely nothing coming to me as far as what to do. Finally, I realized that after what had gone down I had no choice...I had to kill these pricks. The Boss most likely wouldn't mind if I could make up a decent enough story, and then I'd only have to worry about Carlo. Only have to worry about Carlo...jesus. Carlo was a made guy, so I couldn't whack him off or nothin'...maybe I'd have to buy him off. Ah shit...this isn't the time for this.

Walking over to the driver, I rifled through his pockets a bit until I found what I was looking for. Retrieving his keys, I started to make my way out of the alley and towards the Towncar they had brought with them. After getting into the driver's seat, I turned the car on, put it into gear, and pulled it slowly into the alley. Before getting out of the car, I popped the trunk open.

"Common..." I said to Carlo as I got to the driver's feet.

Together, Carlo and I lifted the heavy black man and tossed him into the spacious Lincoln trunk. We then went back over to the black Mexican, and did the same thing with him. Just as I was getting ready to close the trunk back up, I noticed a suitcase packed into the right corner deep inside the trunk. I reached in and pulled it out. After getting it open, my eyes widened at what was inside...Maybe a hundred or so units of pure Herion..

Vehicles:
-1966 Ford Mustang
-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- [Glock 19 in Shoulder Holster, Wire in Pocket]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:00 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Matthew was sitting at the bar with both his guard Vinni and his Capo Savino when Don Provenzano returned from the basement following the three strangers to the club that everyone seemed to be talking about when he arrived. After watching the Don part with the men, Matthew saw him go to Phil Bellomo before approaching himself and Savino, beckoning the three men to follow him. Questioning his presence in this, Matty followed behind the men into Luca's office, their arrival immediately forcing the departure of those already present.

The four men sat down, Don Provenzano across from the rest of them. Matthew's eyes studied his Don as he spoke, informing the trio that Caesare was stepping down, a blow to the family of course. In his stead, Savino was announced as the underboss, a large promotion for the man who had recently been made Capo of the Leone regime. Soon afterwards, Phil's place in the meeting was revealed as he was named the new capo for the regime.

Don Provenzano turned to him, and though Matthew was good at reading people, he couldn't tell what was coming, simply because there didn't seem any good news left to pass out, however the Don managed to surprise him. Apparently there was an associate of the Don's in Palermo who would be setting up some degree of operations in Italy, establish family control. The man that Matty had known for some time announced that Matthew would be heading to Palermo to assist, and potentially set up a regime if things went well. Though this task would seem menial to some, to Matthew it was a grand opportunity, he loved Palermo, having been raised there by his father, and had dreamed of establishing himself as a respected figure. After the Don had informed them of their promotions, Matthew took his turn to speak.

"First let me thank you Don Provenzano for the opportunity, I'll fly out tomorrow to get to work in Palermo. Also, I'd like to congratulate you Savino and you Phil on your promotions, well deserved of course. Finally, Don Provenzano, I'd like to inform you that the exporting business is set up in Tribeca, and should afford you a convienient, and of course free way to transport your upcoming 'cargo' out of the country."

Private Enforcer of The Provenzano Family.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:18 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Savino stood up, suprised to say the least. He took the handshakes and hugs from the others. Then made his way out of the social club with another businessman. Before he left, Alex gave him a briefcase. He told him it was for the future, not to waste it. Savino, when he got into the car, realized what was inside. It was $400,000. He was shocked, he stuck it in his Lexus and locked the car. He walked over to the Ferarri in the parking lot and hopped in. He withdrew two ski masks out of his pocket and grinned. "Ready buddy?"

Savino Torre
Underboss for the Provenzano Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:52 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

When Luca returned with the car, Carlo helped him load the guys into the trunk. He realised Luca will have to kill them. For a brief moment he considered maybe the wiseguy will try getting rid of him too. Nah, whacking two homies was one thing but if he killed a made man, Luca would go down the drain. As they tossed the black guys, Baggio found a suitcase and opened it. Fuck! It was the drugs. Carlo took the case from Luca, dropped it back to the trunk and shut the lid. He was really getting pissed off.

"I don't want any deal with the powder, capisce?" he said walking to the passenger's seat. He waited for Baggio to take the place behind steering wheel. "I'll help you with those douche bags. I want my share in the car. What you do with dope is your choice, just keep me out of this shit. If I get into trouble because of ya I swear the Don will have your head on silver platter. Now go."

Carlo fixed his eyes on the road as Luca started the engine and moved out. He hoped his driver knows what he's doing. If they get out of this safe, he'll remember to call on Luca for a favor when he needs.

Soldier of The Provenzano Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:20 am 
Advanced
Advanced

After the meeting with Don Provenzano conviened, Matthew headed out of the office, only pausing to wait for Vinni to follow him from the bar as he headed to his BMW outside. Quickly, he jumped in the driver seat, while Vinni almost simultaineously entered the passenger seat.

"So how do you feel about Palermo?"

"What do you mean Matt?"

"We're on our way there now, we're dropping the car off at the business and cabbing to the airport."

Vinni only had time to nod before Matthew pointed the car towards his exporting business in Tribeca, from where he had left earlier that day.

Private Enforcer of The Provenzano Family.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:36 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Like Filippo always does, he took it in stride. He accepted graciously and emitted a score of appreciative remarks. And then avarice set in.. he'd witnessed before the great affluence of a Capo Regime, the fuck-off perogatives and untouchable status. The gears lodged in his wits would now have to start cranking, but his capacity for leadership was north of just adequete. He'd need a base of operations.. he'd need to make collections.. it was a deal more responsibility slopped onto his plate, for his days as a romping wiseguy were finished. Movin' up, kid. Watch out. Knickerbocker Phil's big cheese... ya'll just curdled milk.

Earthly Possesions:
- '71 DeVille
- Remmington 12 Gauge
- Ruger .45 Auto Pistola
- 2 Foot Long Penis

Time flies like the wind, and fruit flies like bananas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:25 pm 
Professional
Professional

I watched everyone but Phil leave to handle their business, and then realized that I too had my own business to think about. Before leaving, I reminded Fillipo that he now had an entire crew to keep active, and that he was in charge of all Provenzano rackets in Manhattan. He nodded, and I felt confident he could handle these new responsibilities.

After all the conversations were done with, I led Fillipo out of Luca's office and towards the main rooms. I exchanged a handshake with him and started towards the exit, leaving Phil to do whatever it is he wanted to do in the Social Club. Once outside, I checked my watch and saw that my newfound associates should be hear any second now. From what I had learned, Bee had recruited some damn fine bodyguards for me. They approached me a few moments later, and I took the oppertunity to study them. One was a large man who didn't look too quick, but seemed like the brutal enforcer I'd been needing for some time now. I spoke with him a bit, and he instantly struck me as one of those loveable fellas. He told me his name was Anthony Bucco, and I welcomed him to my personal Regime. The man had me laughing with seconds, and I knew he was a keeper. I then turned my attention to the second smaller guy. He quietly told me his name was Angelo Bruno, and I knew right away that he'd be a very important memeber to my orginization. The way he spoke and carried himself, led me to believe that he'd been around the block enough times to know what's really going on in these streets. It also came to me that this man wouldn't be my bodyguard, nah he'd probably end up being my right hand man. Granted that assumption was a bit premature, but I could still see it coming.

After a bit of conversation, I felt I had taken their temperatures and both came out good. Within the next few minutes, we got into my DeVille, and sped off towards a few landmarks I wanted them to know of.

Boss of the Provenzano Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:02 pm 
Average
Average

Vehicles:
-1966 Ford Mustang
-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- [Glock 19 in Shoulder Holster, Wire in Pocket]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8