[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Unexpected Guests [Drug + Car Getting]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:10 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:04 pm 
Average
Average

Vehicles:
-1966 Ford Mustang
-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- [Glock 19 in Shoulder Holster, Wire in Pocket]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:12 pm 
Average
Average

We drove out of Little Italy as quickly as humanly possible. Throughout the entire ride, Carlo didn't say a word to me and I found myself going crazy trying to figure out what exactly it was he was thinking. We drove to a bridge that was all too familiar too us, but instead of going on it we made some creative side movies. Fifteen minutes later, we pulled up under the bridge right by the water. I got out of the car and heard a banging on the trunk. Apperently out little friends had awaken from their beatings. I retrieved my Beretta from my holster, and waited for Carlo to get out of the car and remove his guns. I popped the trunk, and aimed my gun at the black Mexican's head while Carlo kept his trained at the other one.

"Get outta the fuckin' car..."

They did as they were told considering they had little to no choice. I doubt they were stupid enough to think they could come out of the situation alive, but who knows? Carlo instructed them to turn around and walk towards the driver's and passenger's seat without looking back. Maybe that bit gave them hope, because they actually started walking with a pretty swift pace. Carlo shot me a look, and I responded with a mere nod. We fired our respective fire arms almost simultaniously, and both men collapsed to the ground. We holstered our guns once again, and walked over to the now dead drug dealers. We grabbed them under their armpits, and dragged them to the water. After tossing them in, we watched the corpses flow away from us for a brief second, before returning to the car.

I didn't turn on the car for several minutes as Carlo and I just sat there under the bridge. Finally, I broke the silence.

"Listen...I know the fuckin' rules alright? It was a one time thing..."

Carlo: "Then why the fuck didn't you throw the H in the back with those faggots into the water?"

"Jesus Carlo, we're fuckin' businessmen alright? Alex is old school and that's fine, but do you know how much money can be made off that shit? It ain't like we're the fucking blacks where we use our own product...hell common in on this business wit' me, we can make a lot of money..."

Vehicles:
-1966 Ford Mustang
-2006 Cadillac Escalade

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:53 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Soldier of The Provenzano Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:01 pm 
Average
Average

I let out a sigh to his response, and began to pull out of the area under the bridge.

"Yeah...I got you..."

It took a little longer to get back into Little Italy than it had taken to get out, but an hour or so later we were finally back at the area around the Social Club. Instead of parking at the front, we pulled around the back to where my Escalade was. I quicky unloaded the H into the back of my car, as Carlo stood by with his arms crossed and his face full of disgust. After shutting the trunk, I reached into my pocket and took out the keys to the Lincoln Towncar. After rubbing my thumb along the Lincoln engraving on the key, I tossed Carlo the keys in one swift motion. Without addressing him any more, I locked up the Escalade, and headed back into the Social Club.

Vehicles:
-1966 Ford Mustang
-2006 Cadillac Escalade

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:02 pm 
Average
Average

Requests:
-100 units of Heroin
-[1x] 2006 Lincoln Towncar
-Death of Martinez and the Driver

Vehicles:
-1966 Ford Mustang
-2006 Cadillac Escalade

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:51 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

You got it, man. Nicely done tag hiest, although the first big post was a little confusing, but better than a regular tag hiest, I must say.

Mild manner gun mod by day,
*dons cape and spandex*
Super Moderator Coma Black by night!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]