[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - War on Terror

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:23 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: War on Terror
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:34 am 

Justified or Revenge?

It will be interesting to see what the yanks say on this ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:19 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Justified for the first little bit. Now it's getting old for me.

We can't pull out, because then people are mad we left Iraq that way. But if we stay we are out of our minds, crazy.

It's getting old getting made fun of by foreigners for what happens outside of America. Which isn't our fault, it's the government. I get enough crap from people about my team Affiliation.

Savino Torre
Underboss for the Provenzano Family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:22 am 
Advanced
Advanced

You know, I'm canadian, proud of it. I despise the war, the war on terror? Justified. The war on Iraq? Oil.

Lately, the terrorists have made the claim that western innocents are fair game, taking credit for the death of many tourists in Egypt. They wanna play that way, I'm personally getting ready to support hitting back in the same fashion. I don't think I need to clarify beyond that.

Private Enforcer of The Provenzano Family.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:23 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Mmm, I really cant say either way, I'm pro-war but it just seems to be dragging on and on.

They can never get rid of every terrorist cell or every extremist, fix the place up and get out I say.

Agent Sean Johnson

[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:00 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

The War on Terror is akin to trying to extinguish a fire with gasoline.

Earthly Possesions:
- '71 DeVille
- Remmington 12 Gauge
- Ruger .45 Auto Pistola
- 2 Foot Long Penis

Time flies like the wind, and fruit flies like bananas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:21 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Whats next? "War On Violence"? You can't end a conflict by stepping up your military presence. It just means that more rounds will be fired and there will be more 'collateral damage', that beautiful American term that means 'dead women and children.'

Mild manner gun mod by day,
*dons cape and spandex*
Super Moderator Coma Black by night!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:54 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

I agree with both Filippo Bellomo and Coma Black. The War isn't making the situation better. As Filippo said, its like trying to put out a fire with gasoline (just thought I'd dumb it down).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:08 pm 
Average
Average

I think that the U.S. being over there is useless. Fucked up. Lets get the hell out of there. Bush doesn't care how much he puts us in debt, all he wants to do is finish what his dad started. The weapons of mass destruction was all he needed to get us over there. I say we pack up and move out, we fixed them up as good as we could. If they fail ohhhh well, if they provale then thats just great. The war has dragged on toooooo long.

Weapons:
-[2x] Metal Baseball Bats (In Back of Escalade)
-[4x]Colt M1991 (2 on me and Jack)
-[1x] Desert Eagle (On me)
-[1x] Glock (On Jack Burke)
-[2x]Benelli M4 (In Escalade)
*[2x] Extra Ammunition [75 Rounds]
-[1x]Tikka T3 Tactical 308 [Tactical Scope Equipped] (In Escalade)
* Silencer
* Laser Sight Beam
* [2x] Extra Ammunition [100 Rounds]

Equipment:
-[1x]Lock Pick
-[2x]Leather Gloves
-[2x]Shoulder Holster (One for Jack and me)
-[2x]Kevlar Vest (One on me and one on Jack)

NPC's:
-Class A Thug: Jack Burke(Brother)

Vehicles:
-[1x] Back Escalade
-

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]