[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Finding a few good men.. [NPC Recruit, Weapons Purchase]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:43 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:43 am 
Average
Average

"Finding a few good men!"

[Part One: “Find a few good men…”
Palermo, Sicily]

Primo arrived to the city with two million in his suitcase and nothing else. Looking around the airport he begins to think of the moves needed to make to get a stronghold on crime in Prima. The first thing to do was to recruit some men. He needed some people who were already proned to crime. BERNARDO "THE TRACTOR" PROVENZANO was the man he would contact for some men. Provenazno was the boss of the Riina family in Sicily. One of the few bosses still evading the police.

Primo had met “The Tractor” during business in Palermo. Problem was Primo had been gone out of Sicily for over ten years, where would he even start? As he picked up the baggage at the counter he looked around thinking maybe the journey to Palermo was a mistake.

As he walked out into the warm climate of Sicily he unbuttoned his collar and looked to the taxi’s moving to and fro. ”TAXI!” He raised his hands and one of the cabs came over. Placing his baggage in the trunk he takes out his palm pilot and looks up the address of an old social club where “The Tractor” used to hold court. ”Go here please..” He showed the cabbie the address on his palm and the cabbie turned around and began the drive. Primo relaxed in his chair and let the tension of the day fall. He had a lot more tensions coming his way soon.

As the cab stopped Primo reeled off some American bills and handed them to the cabbie and stepped out of the cab. Walking over to the door of the club he swung it open and walked inside of the club. Walking over to one of the young men he is about to speak when he is stopped. ” Chi la scopata è voi?” (Who the fuck are you?)

Primo smiled at the young tough guy in a cheap suit. ” Sto cercando il trattore. Sono un amico anziano e devo ottenerlo disperatamente in tocco con, so dove posso trovarlo? (I'm looking for the tractor. I'm an old friend and i need to desperately get in touch with him, know where i can find him?)

The young man stepped back and was about to throw a punch when Primo stepped and stuck a foot out causing the young man to trip. Seven or eight of the other men stood and came closer to Primo when a man in the back whistled. They cleared a route for him to walk, and the man walked up to Primo. ”It’s our American Friend yes?”

” Sì, se li ricordo, voi ho funzionato per l'uomo che sto cercando. Potete metterli in contatto con il trattore? Primo said extended a hand to the guy. He smiled, and waited a reply from the man.

”No need to speak Italian to me. My English is impeccable. Anyways I cant do that. He’s been well on the run for years now. I run things in the neighborhood here, maybe I can help you?”

Primo smiled. ”My famiglia is starting our operations here and I need a team. I need ten dependable guys who will join mi famiglia. I’ll pay you two hundred thousand as a finders fee. These men need to be able to use a gun, they need to have criminal tendencies. They also need to be loyal.”

The man scratched his chin. Two hundred large was a lot of money in Palermo. The dollar had been doing slightly better than the euro. He smirked and snapped his fingers. One of the boys a real young guy no older than fourteen came over. ”Si?”

The old man leaned in and whispered in the boy’s ear. The boy ran off down the street and wasent heard from again. Primo looked puzzled. ”Whats doin?”

”Anything else you need?” The old man asked leaning back in his chair. ”No, that’s pretty much it unless you can get me weapons.” Primo replied now sitting down himself.

”I got a crate of Uzi’s and Taurus pistols with your name on it. Seventy thousand for the whole load, that’s thirty Uzi’s and thirty Taurus raging bulls.” The old man said smiling. He had some good business here, maybe the new family coming to town would be a good thing.

”Throw em in, when do I get the men and guns?” Primo asked leaning back in his chair. ”Tonight, call me at this number, bring the money..” Primo smiled standing, he extended a hand and shook the old mans hand. Walking out he headed to the hotel for rest prior to tonight.

[Tonight….]

Arriving at the location he hoped that out of respect for their boss that he wouldent be robbed tonight. As the cars pulled up to the location, Primo waited in his rental car and watched as the men stepped out of the cars. The men walked over to Primo and smirked. ”Well, you must be the new boss?”

Primo nodded and watched as the old man arrived as well. Primo walked over to the man and extended his hands in a hug. The two embraced and Primo kissed the man’s cheek. ”Hey, so whats doin?” Primo said as he released the embrace. The man placed his hand on the suitcase and smiled, Primo released his grip allowing it to fall into the man’s hand.

The man opened the briefcase and looked inside. He smiled as he closed the briefcase. He popped the trunk of his car and took out a crate. He then took out another crate and placed it on the ground. Primo walked over and lifted the top off the crate. The weapons there would help him and his adventures in Palermo. Closing the lid he looks to the men and smiles.

The old man stood in the midst of everyone. ”You men are mafia! You are wanting to become inducted members of this thing. This new family will allow you to be established and made quickly… Primo..”

Primo stepped into the spot next to the old man. "sono un capo anziano della scuola. Vi non chiederò mai che fare qualche cosa non faccia. Quella è la mia destra di parola là. Quando vi chiedo di rubarlo stanno rubando. Se vi chiedo di darlo ad una battitura hanno dato alcuno. Quando lavorate per me obbedirete esplicitamente i miei ordini. Se vi dico che per rubare una crema rossa e bianca riempita ghiacciata doni e mi portate uno che ha appena bianco in esso sto andando essere orinato. D'altra parte vi non chiederò mai di fare le cose noiose. E ripartirò sempre l'introito con voi. Sto andando assicurarsi la vostra cura presa di. Così se vostro aspetti per funzionare diami i vostri nomi e facciamo questo."

(”I’m an old school leader. I’ll never ask you to do anything I wont do. That’s my word right there. When I ask you to rob I’m robbing. If I ask you to give a beating I’ve given some. When you work for me you will obey my orders explicitly. If I tell you to rob a red and white cream filled iced donate and you bring me one that just has white in it I’m gonna be pissed. On the other hand I’ll never ask you to do tedious things. And I will always share the take with you. I’m gonna make sure your taken care of. So if your ready to work give me your names and let’s do this.”)

The first man stepped forward. ”I’m Luca…” Another man came a real short man. ”Nicodemo..” A tall stocky man came forward. ”Antonio..” The next man had darker olive skin with wavy long hair. ”Fredo…” Another came forward and shook Pepe’s hand. ”Giancomo..”

A smaller man walked up and laughed. ”I’m Joe and I was born in New York City, raised half my life there before we came back here.” Another man smiled and spoke in broken English. ”Me Furio..” Another still came. ”Paul is my name..” The last two who looked like twins walked over and smiled. ”I’m Maurius the good twin and that’s Peitro, the bad twin.” They laughed and joined the others.

Primo walked over to the old man and extended a hand to shake. ”Thank you for everything..” The old man took his hand smiling and shaking. ”Thank you too, I look forward to good things from you.”

Primo smiled. ”Meet me at Mary’s resteraunt down on the corner.” He told the men as they all headed off it was time to put some plans in motion, he had an empire to build in Palermo…

[Requests:
- 10x Gunmen NPC”s (Luca, Nicodemo, Antonio, Fredo, Giancomo, Joe, Furio, Paul, Maurius, Peitro)
- 30x Uzi’s
- 30x Taurus Raging Bulls

Notes:
- Will transfer $270,000 to the grading admin (the old man’s money)
- This document is 3 pages and 1,500 words long….

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:27 am 
Professional
Professional

- 10x Gunmen NPCâ€

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Get off my nuts, faggot.

[Mr. BigValboski; Said;]
How could you leave MSRP! FAGGOT! TRAITOR!

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Just like when I left your mom after I fucked her without a condom, and she became pregnant with you.

[Mr. BigValboski; Said;]
My mom killed her self

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Yeah, so would I if I was her, I mean raising a kid like you by her self... damn... good for her.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]