[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Villa Le Terrae [DeSalle Residence]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sun May 16, 2021 12:39 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:15 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]After a long night, Cristoforo told Angelina that he had to go. Kissing her, he stood and got dressed before he walked out to the car and drove away.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:08 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

-A Few Days Later-

It was a gorgeous afternoon at Villa Le Terrae. The sunlight glinted on the windows of the manor and shimmered in the crystal clear water below. Angelina had awoken early that morning to go for a quick swim, then showered off and dressed in a casual outfit of a white, cotton skirt and a light white tanktop to match. She then headed downstairs and spent a couple hours nonchalantly playing the piano. All in all, she was quite content. Her most recent job, Piero Adriano, had gone off rather well and she was very pleased with her relationship with Cristoforo. The only thing that upset her was the fact that it had been a few days since she'd last seen her darling lover. Perhaps he'd stop by sometime soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:30 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]After a nice drive in the Lexus, Cristoforo came to a stop in the woman's driveway. He sighed softly as he looked up at the house, a gentle chuckle leaving his throat. "It's been a while," he said to himself before he stopped the car and stepped out. He walked up to the front of the house and then raised his fist. He knocked firmly on the door, but without even waiting for her to come get the door, he turned the knob and walked into the house, his eyes looking around the house. He closed the door and locked it, his arms crossing as he waited for one her to come to him. He knew that she was either going to run to him with open arms and show up with a pistol because she was afraid that he was someone else...Hmm...[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:39 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

The soft, classical music trickling from the piano came to a sudden end when Angelina heard her front door open. She cursed herself for not locking it and raced to the kitchen. Her first thought was that it was some Depaolo soldier coming to get revenge for the murder of Peiro Adriano. She yanked open a drawer and drew out a pistol then headed towards the front door. She stepped into the entry hall and saw a man standing there, then raised her gun before she realized who it was. She was just about to squeeze the trigger when she saw it was only Cristoforo. She exhaled a deep sigh of relief and grinned. Setting the handgun on a nearby table, she trotted up to him. She practicly leapt into his arms, hugging him lovingly around the neck and kissing his lips in greeting. "Jesus, Cris... You scared me!" she scolded playfully, still smiling broadly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:53 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo grinned softly when she held the gun to him. However he watched as she ran over to him and he caught her, his hands on her butt as the two shared the kiss. "Yeah...I figured that you would be scared. I knew you would pull your gun out," he said to her and grinned softly. "So...How are you, baby?" he asked her with a small grin on his face as he put her down reluctantly. He pulled back and kissed her forehead before he walked into the kitchen to find something to make for dinner. He was hungry. [/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:00 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

She smiled and kissed lightly along his neck as he spoke, slipping her slender legs about his waist as he held her. "I wasn't scared... You're lucky I didn't shoot you," she answered, "I was almost sure that you were someone else," When he set her down, she smoothed out her long skirt and followed him off towards the kitchen. "I'm alright... Mostly, I've been missing you," she purred, smiling sweetly as she caught up with him. Walking at his side, she took a gentle hold of his hand and gave it a little squeeze. "You hungry?" she asked, noting the fact that he'd made a beeline towards the kitchen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:09 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo looked back at her for a second and grinned. "Of course I am hungry...I am always hungry, baby," he said to her simply and then walked into the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator and pulled out some steaks. "I am going to grill these," he said and then got some seasoning out. "That sound okay to you?" he asked her as he worked on marinating the steak. He grinned and then went in search of some vegetables. "So...How have you been doing these passed few days?" he asked. [/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:16 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

She smiled thoughtfully when he pulled out the steaks and tilted her head a little. Had she missed something, or was he cooking them dinner? She wandered over to him and slipped her arms around his waist from behind, resting her chin on his shoulder. "Like I said, just missing you," she answered with a happy little sigh. She was apparently going to leave out the fact that she'd killed a man while he was gone, but didn't see any harm in doing so. She didn't like talking about business when they were together like this. It sort of ruined things. Besides, he was sure to get wind of Piero's death sooner or later. He could praise her for it then. "What about you? How've you been?" she continued, leaving a tender kiss on his shoulder before pulling away to go have a seat at the nearby table, leaving him to cook the steaks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:25 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo nodded his head as he got to work on the steaks. "Yeah...Missing me...Missing you, it's all good," he said and gave her a soft kiss before he put the two steaks on a plate. "To the grill," he said to her with a grin before he walked towards the grill. He walked outside and turne dit on before he glanced back at the following woman. "Well...I've been doing some business...Been finding out about some woman killing a Depaolo soldier and I have to deal with the heat they are trying to bring down on me," he said and then shrugged. "Other than that, just been trying to find time to come here," he said.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:33 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

She smiled as she followed him outside, but when he mentioned "some woman killing a Depaolo soldier", a bit of the color left her face. She stood at his side and bit her lip guiltily. "Was the soldier called Piero Adriano...? 'Cause I killed him two days ago," she explained tentatively, wincing a little as she awaited his reaction. Perhaps she should've asked him before she killed the man...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:07 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Without looking back, he threw the steaks on and nodded. "Yeah, that was his name...I figured it was you...I came over to thank you," he said to her with a nod of his head. "Taking care of Depaolo is the number one priority of La Famiglia Canelupo now," he said to her and stretched into the air once the steaks were cooking. "Soon, they'll all be completely destroyed and we'll have no problems," he said with a small nod. "And then we'll make even more money than we already do and everything will be perfect," he said with a small smirk on his face. "How do you like your steak?"[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:53 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

She gave a little sigh of relief and leaned in to kiss his cheek. She'd been so worried that he would scold her for not getting his permission before killing the man. Apparently she was getting praised for it instead. She smiled and nodded a bit before lightly massaging his shoulders. "Good... I was afraid you'd be displeased with me," she murmured, then finally left him to the steaks. "Medium rare," she added.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:02 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]The two enjoyed a lovely dinner, enjoyed each other's company during a movie and then late night activities. However, it was the next day and Cristoforo knew about a meeting he needed to attend. Actually, the whole Family did. He looked at Angelina after dressing in his best suit. "You need to get dressed and go to the Bowling Alley...Family meeting," he said and then kissed her. "See you later," he said and left.[/font]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6