[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Villa Le Terrae [DeSalle Residence]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:34 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:09 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo looked at her when she had returned in the cocktail dress and smiled. "Ahh...Pity you changed from that other dress...It was very...revealing," he teased softly and then took the money from her. He simply slid it into his pocket and then smiled. "Now that the hard part is out of the way," he said and walked towards her. He placed his hands on her hips and looked in her eyes. "I think you and I will work together again sometime...Maybe you'll become someone permanent in the Family I run," he said to her and touched her chin with his fingers before he stepped away and walked around her living room slowly. For a moment, he said nothing to her. However, he suddenly turned and looked at her. "You must understand Angelina that I am in a position that I can never allow anyone to get a hand over me...No amount of work by you will weaken me, so your art of seduction won't work on me...Be yourself and you might have more success," he said to her and then glanced at his watch. Good, he thought to himself and licked his lips. "So...Tell me...What are you going to have for dinner tonight, Angelina?" he asked her with one of his own seductive grins. He could do all he wanted, but she wouldn't succeed if she tried to seduce him. He did what he wanted because he wanted...No one had any control on him.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:24 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Angelina smirked a little at hearing his comment about her dress and handed over the roll of bills. "That's why I changed," she retorted playfully. Personally, she wasn't in the mood to give him much more than what he was giving her. And making her pay him for her own work wasn't doing anything to help. She still had yet to understand how things around here worked. When he sauntered over to her and set his hands on her hips, she merely looked up into his eyes, as though unfazed by his touch. And when he moved to brush his fingers across her chin, she turned her head away slightly and tossed him another playful little smile. She wasn't going to let him charm her anymore, now that he had six thousand dollars of her own money in his pocket.

She watched thoughtfully as he paced her living room, tilting her head a bit. When he explained that she could not weaken him, she smiled. Another tug at her heart there. She loved the fact that he was strong enough to resist her. She walked up behind him and smiled again, resting a hand against his back. "Don't worry, Cris. I wouldn't dream of trying to seduce you. I'd rather make you fall for me without cheating. But don't try to pretend you're not as attracted to me as I am to you," she replied coolly, smiling again and leaning in to give him a sweet little peck on the cheek.

With that, she trotted off to the kitchen, pulling him along with her by the hand. "What do you feel like?" she asked, releasing his hand to go about the kitchen, opening cupboards and pantries to see what they had.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:38 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo had to chuckle softly at the words that she said to him. "If you think you can get me to fall for you without cheating, I wish you the best of luck. I must remind you that I am a strong person," he said and smiled when she pressed her lips to his cheek. "I am attracted to you Angelina, that is true, however you must understand that I never give in unless I really want to," he said and smirked, his hand giving her butt a quick tap when she pulled him towards the kitchen. "What do I want to eat...Hmm...How about you decide," he said to her and scratched his cheek softly before he grabbed her and spun her around so her back was pressed against the counter, his body pressed against hers. "I can see that you are upset about the money...However you must understand it is business and like you killed your husband for business, I must do this," he said and kissed her forehead, purposefully not kissing her lips. He stepped back then and went to open the bottle of wine that he had brought for her. He found two elegant red wine glasses and poured some wine into them. He handed her one and leaned against the counter. "I will toast to you...A very talented, smart, beautiful woman," he said. "And one that has perfected her art to the T," he said and smiled before clinking his glass with hers and taking a small sip.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:01 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Angelina gave a little pout, even as he gave her ass a playful little tap. He wasn't going to be easy to win over... "You don't want to give in to me...?" she asked, tilting her head and raising a brow curiously. She gave another pout, but soon smiled when he pulled her around and pressed himself against her. God, that felt good... For a moment, she felt breathless, though she hastily pulled herself back together. However, when he left a gentle kiss upon her forehead, she found herself losing control again. Suddenly, the money became a smaller matter.

He certainly knew how to get to her... She felt like less of a whore when she was with him.

When he left to get the wine, Angelina went back to going through cupboards and found some things to throw together a nice meal of a dinner salade, garlic bread, and spaghetti with meatballs. She was just beginning to take out her ingrediants when Cris returned with the wine and poured it. Smiling sweetly, she went to him and took her glass. She swirled her wine a bit as he gave his toast and found herself smiling wistfully.

"My God..." she whispered, tilting her head and eyeing him as she continued to smile blissfully. She clinked her glass against his, but did not drink just yet. "You're much too sweet," she murmured softly, disbelievingly. Then at last she took a sip of her wine and set the glass down on the counter. "Now, you go up to the terrace and enjoy the view. I'll bring the food when it's ready."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:08 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo stood there looking at her and smirked, knowing that she was losing it. He knew that while she was failing in seducing her, he was doing an incredible job in seducing her. "Much too sweet?" he asked and thought it over in his mind for a moment or two. "Or just a good talker," he teased before winking. "I will see you at dinner," he said and gave her cheek a gentle tap before giving her other cheek, the one much lower, a gentle tap. The man liked her butt, there was nothing wrong with that. He then walked away from her with his glass of wine in his hand. He walked to the terrace and sat down. He pulled out his phone when it rang and spoke into it quietly. "I don't care what's going on...I want you to ensure Depaolo doesn't do anything stupid...Make sure you cut off their supply of ammunition," he said and then hung up. War with Depaolo was beginning, he knew this much. He slid the phone back into his pocket and sighed softly, his eyes just looking out the window. I wonder if I should give in to this woman, he thought to himself. He knew that he was seducing her, but what he did not know was if he wanted her or not. He was confused when it came to that and had not decided if becoming her lover would be the entirely smart thing to do. It would probably be smart to just keep her as an associate...But that body...[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:23 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Angelina smiled when Cris winked and gave a little laugh when he tapped her ass. She gave him a playful push and shooed him off to go upstairs to the terrace. As soon as he'd gone, she went to making dinner. Now, Angelina wasn't exactly a housewife, but she did cook a mean dish of spaghetti. So a little while later, the house was filled with the delectable scent of dozens of spices and Angelina was heading upstairs holding a tray with their plates.

Now, Angelina had been doing a good amount of thinking while she was getting the food ready. Mostly about Cris. Well, entirely about Cris. She wasn't sure how far she should go with him. Yeah, he was gorgeous, but still... He was a lot of man to deal with. Besides, he'd probably just fuck her and leave. If Angelina wanted a one-night-stand, she wouldn't be cooking him dinner. Yes, he really was winning her over, making her vulnerable, but she couldn't let him charm her anymore.

So, when she came up to the terrace and set the food down along with her glass of wine, she vowed not to let him get to her anymore. She had to resist him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:35 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo glanced back at her when she brought the food out and smiled. He took a bite of his spaghetti and smiled brightly. "This is delicious," he said and took her hand. He spun her around when he pulled her too and she plopped right into his lap. "Delicious," he said and pressed his lips to her cheek before he helped her to stand. He looked at the food a moment and then grabbed a piece of bread and dipped it in the sauce and ate it. "Fantastic," he said to her and smiled as he ate his meal. So, now we see just how much control she wants to have. I know she wants me, I know she wishes I would make a move, I know she wishes all of these things, but just how bad does she want me, he thought to himself. He looked over at her for a moment and then grinned. "I must compliment you, my love, on this delicious meal that you have made...It is not often that I get to taste such delicious food," he said and smiled softly, his eyes looking into hers. Power, he thought to himself. True power does not lay in who can take it, but who can give it. How much power would he give her? Maybe if he gave in some, she would think he cared and then he would have her? Was this just a game to him? No. He was genuinely thinking about maybe making him her lover...Her long term lover. However tonight, he would not make love to her.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:47 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Again, Angelina felt her will power dying. She couldn't help but smile when he reeled her into his lap and she gave a little shiver of delight when he kissed her cheek. God, he was just so smooth... He could probably do her job better than she could! Most men would complain that she was hard as nails, impossible to get to, but Cristoforo was melting her heart by just kissing her cheek. But at last she pulled away and got up off his lap and took the seat opposite him. She took a few dainty bites of salad and a couple sips of wine before glancing up at him. When he complimented her, she gave a satisfied smile and shook her head a little at him. "It's just a good thing you like spaghetti... If you'd wanted me to cook anything else, I'd be absolutely worthless," she replied with a little laugh. "But whenever you want some good pasta, come see me and I'll set you up."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:55 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Mmm...So she was inviting him back over to her house. Here she was, trying her very best not to fall for him and yet she was inviting him back. She's mine, he thought to himself and ran his hand through his hair once. He licked his lips and went back to eating his meal before he grabbed his glass of wine and took a small sip. "Well, I will be sure to drop by when ever I am in the mood for a good pasta dish," he said with a small smile. He continued to eat then, not doing anything but that. However, he finally finished and wiped his mouth with his napkin. "Absolutely delicious," he said to her and let a sigh leave his lips. "Simply marvelous, Angelina..."[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:05 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

'Fuck!', the young brunette thought angrily. What the hell was she doing?! She was just trying to be polite, but no, she had to give him leave to come over whenever he wanted. She'd even said she would cook for him again! Honestly, this man had her eating out of the palm of his hand. And the worst part was that she knew it. She knew how he was effecting her.

Angelina quite happily finished her meal in silence. She didn't want to risk saying anything else that may get her into trouble later on. So, she finished up her salad, had a few bites of bread, and a portion of her pasta. Of course, if she wanted to keep her painfully sexy figure, she couldn't eat that much, and she didn't. She had given herself a particularly smaller amount of food than her guest.

At last, she sat back in her chair with her glass of wine, idly sipping at the crimson liquid within it. She smiled when Cris complimented her food yet again and crossed her legs. For a while, she simply stared across the table at him. Finally, she gave a little shake of her head and a disbelieving smile.

"God... Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?" she whispered, just loud enough for him to hear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:10 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo sat there and looked at her. His eyes watched as she crossed her legs and a small smile spread across his face. He knew that she was gorgeous and she knew she was gorgeous and he was appreciating the body that she had. However, it was when she asked him if he knew what he was doing to her than his eyebrow rose. "I am making you feel the exact same way that your...clients have felt...You don't like that I can make you feel so weak in your knees and so wanting," he explained to her. "I understand exactly how I am making you feel," he said and nodded his head. If only you understand how I am feeling, he thought. She was gorgeous, he was naturally feeling arroused.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:18 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Angelina heaved a deep sigh when she heard his answer. It was exactly what she didn't want to hear... She rubbed her temple in frustration and shook her head slightly. "I don't like it..." she muttered softly, sighing heavily again. Honestly, it wasn't fair... She suddenly began to pity her former "clients". "Do you have this effect on a lot of women?" she inquired curiously, chancing a glance up at her guest. A man like him probably wasn't even available. See? There. That was another reason why she shouldn't get involved with him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:22 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo looked at her and nodded his head. "I know you do not like it, Angelina, but sometimes, the things you don't like are the ones that are the most true," he said as he took a sip of his glass of wine. "No...I don't have this effect on a lot of women...After Marie, my last girlfriend, I didn't date anymore...I haven't looked at any woman at all with an interest since her, and that ended today...Every other day, it was always business business business," he said with a firm nod of his head. "Maybe I should go back to business business business," he said, giving her an offer to end the frustration. He'd go back to his business side and he'd stop his flirty side...It'd be easier for her. [/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:31 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Yes, it certainly would be easier... She could end this charade before it really began. She could have a simple business relationship with this man. No more romantic dinners on the terrace, no more playful kisses and touches... But she wasn't sure if that was what she really wanted. And to make it worse, he apparently was available. Breathing another heavy sigh, she rubbed her forehead and leaned back in her chair to look out off the balcony to the moonlit ocean below. "What do you think would be best, Mr. cel Rau? Is what I'm feeling mutual? Or am I alone in this torture?" she asked quietly, her voice heavy with stress and frustration.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:39 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo sat there looking at her and he ran his tongue over his top lip softly, his mind trying to piece everything together in his mind. "I will tell you this, Angelina...I fear that if I admit that I am attracted to you and that I do see something, then you will cease your business...You must understand that I came here purely on business and things changed...The question I must ask you is what would you do for money and...Assuming you accept the proposal of joining my famiglia, what would you do for that as well?" he asked. "If you were with me, your seduction would not work anymore and you would be without a means of earning...What then?" he asked. So he admitted he had feelings for her, small, but there. But he also admitted why he was hesitant to go forward with them. [/font]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next