[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Villa Le Terrae [DeSalle Residence]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:04 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:17 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

<center>Villa Le Terrae

</center>

<center> Interior Shots

</center>

<center>Guest Bedrooms

</center>

<center> Master Bedroom and Bath

</center>

<center> Living Spaces

</center>

<center> Grounds

Last edited by Angelina DeSalle on Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:40 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:55 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo's hand stroked his chin as he sat parked looking at the estate, his fingers running over the smooth, freshly shaven skin. Wearing a black suit, the man nodded his head and stepped out of the vehicle. He shut the door after him and made sure his pants and shirt were straight, real respectable, a good presentation. He was a Family's boss, he had to look good. Cristoforo was here to pay his condolences to the widow. You see, Cristoforo, when he was younger, had known the man that she had killed. How, you might ask, had he known him? Well...The guy doped up Cris' girlfriend and raped her behind his back. Yeah, the woman's ex husband was real nice...Wrong. He had made his money from the drug trade before settling down and buying into real estate. Now? Now Cristoforo was going to say hello to the wife...

He had heard the rumors, that she had killed him. He had heard about her, that she might have been more than just some wife, that she was a seductress, that she was a femme fatale. Unfortunately, they were just rumors. It was time for the man to figure out what she really was...Yeah, time to understand her ways. The man walked up the front steps to her door and his hand rose. He knocked firmly on it and then dropped his hand, standing there, patiently waiting for her to come.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:11 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

The lovely Villa Le Terrae looked absolutely stunning beneath the afternoon sun. The azure sea below shimmered beneath it's rays and the whole place seemed to glisten. The mistress of the manor, Miss Angelina DeSalle, was currently lounging out by the pool, idly sipping at a glass of lemonade. A black bikini was strung around her slender figure and she wore a pair of sunglasses over her stormy eyes. She was just beginning to doze off when she heard a car pull into the driveway of her secluded house. She wasn't expecting any visitors today... So who could that be?

The twenty-six-year-old gave an annoyed little sigh as she sat up and pulled off her glasses. She stood up and grabbed the sundress she'd been wearing over her bathingsuit and pulled it back on. She then slipped on some sandals and trotted into her home and to the front door, just as her guest knocked. She breathed another mildly frustrated sigh and rubbed at her eyes. Well, she'd just tell whoever it was to go away and come back later, then return to her little catnap in the sun.

Combing a hand through her dark hair, she pulled open the door. Before her stood a well-dressed young man who she'd never seen before. Actually, he reminded her vaguely of her husband when she saw him for the first time. Handsome, clean-cut, wealthy-looking. He'd make a good job for her, actually. But she'd already decided to lie low for a while. Personally, she didn't feel like killing off any more husbands for the time being.

"Good afternoon..." the dark-featured beauty murmured, eyeing the man thoughtfully. She'd give him a moment to state his reason for calling on her, then she'd show him off and go back to the pool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:26 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo stood there looking at the woman before him, his eyes running up and then down. Yeah, she is definitely a femme fetale, she sure as hell is not some woman to love a guy like him, he thought and sucked on his canine a moment. His eyes looked at the dress she was wearing and he took in her features, his eyes running over her breasts carefully before moving down over her flat stomach. Down her thighs and then back up again. What seemed like an hour to him was really just a second of appreciating the fine beauty that this woman had. He nodded his head slightly in appreciation and then stroked his cheek. "My name is Cristoforo cel Rau," he said, the end of the last name ending with a w, despite it not being spelled that way. He held the w for a moment and then closed his mouth as he looked at her. Cristoforo cel Rau...He was the guy that had taken over half of Southern Palermo. To anyone that was a criminal, you knew his name. If you killed for money, stole, anything like that, you knew his name. That's because he protected all of them...He and his sister protected the small time criminals...For a percentage of their earnings. He didn't say anything else to her but his name. It's time to see respect, he thought to himself.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:40 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

A faint but haughty little smile played upon the young woman's lush lips as she watched the young man look her up and down. Men were all the same, she thought. They looked only as far as a woman's body. However, this sort of worked on Angelina's behalf. By just looking at her sleek, elegant physique, no one would ever guess her true profession. She certainly didn't look like the gold-digging murderer she really was.

Resting against the half-opened door, she allowed her own eyes to sweep over the man before her. Yes, he was indeed handsome. Although, from what she could tell, he had a good mind as well. Or at least a better one than her husband had ever been gifted with. He also carried with him a bold air of respect. Actually, it was rather alluring to the dark-haired temptress...

When she heard the male speak his name, she cocked her head to one side and smiled curiously. "Yes, I've heard of you..." she murmured quietly, suddenly studying him a bit closer. She had indeed heard of him. Not only since she arrived in Palermo, but also elsewhere. She had spent a short while in New York, and had heard his name there as well. It was no wonder he demanded such respect. He deserved it.

"Please, come inside," she cooed, motioning him over the threshold and into the entry hall of the spacious villa.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:45 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo bowed his head slightly when she allowed him to enter the house that she owned...Owned because of the murder of her husband. Oh you are a sligh devil, my dear woman, he thought and then turned to look at her. "Thank you," he said and then looked around. "Spectacular house you own...Purely fantastic," he said, marveling in the villa's beauty. "Excuse me for being rude, but...While I showed up unannounced as if I was a friend, I do not know your name," he said to her. "I am here to...offer my condolenses for your loss," he said and handed a bottle of wine he had been holding behind his back to her. Always bring wine, it causes them to stumble slightly, he thought. You see, seductresses preyed on weak minded men, men that didn't really know how to flatter a woman. Why go for a strong willed man when you could go for a weak one? You'd have him in the palm of your hand. Anyways...The wine showed that he knew how to act around a woman and that he knew what made things go 'round. Understanding a woman was a very important part of running a business with women in it. If you don't understand women, they'll slap you around and spit you out. Mighty cruel, eh? "It's a vintage year, you'll absolutely love it," he said and smiled softly.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:59 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Angelina gave a little bow of her head in return then closed the door behind him once he'd stepped inside. When he complimented her home, she gave a polite smile and motioned him to follow her as she headed into the living room. "Thank you. Although, I am sure your's is much more lavish," she answered, then glanced at him over her shoulder to throw him another smile.

When he presented the bottle of wine, the young woman smiled in gratitude. Truth be told, she felt a light tug at her heartstrings due to this honorable, gentlemanly gesture. She'd never been given anything from a man without going to bed with him first. Her eyes positively gleaming in delight, she took the wine with delicate hands and studied the label for a moment.

Yes, she'd take the wine, but she didn't need his condolences. For a brief moment, she wondered if he knew that she had been the cause of her husband's death. He was likely to be an intelligent man. He must have at least suspected... Well, she'd find out soon enough. "That's very kind of you. You will have to join me for dinner some night so we can drink it together," she suggested, completely disregarding his apologies for her husband.

"Oh, and I am Angelina DeSalle. Forgive me for not introducing myself sooner. And I am sorry that I am not dressed... I was not expecting any visitors today," she continued before leaving him for a very brief moment to put away the wine. When she returned, she took a seat upon a nearby couch and offered him an armchair opposite her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:10 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo looked at her and smiled gently. "Well...You tell me a night you are free and I will make time for you," he said to her and smiled. "I am free any night from tonight to any night in the future," he said. He could make time. If his information was correct, this little fox was a thief and killer. He looked at her and then grinned when he realized she wasn't thanking him for the condolences. Hmm, he thought and shrugged the thought off. "So you set a date and I'll be there," he said to her and smiled. "There is no need to ask for forgiveness, Angelina...I came to your house unannounced...What should I have expected? You in a formal gown with food on the table?" he asked and smiled, showing that he was kidding. "Besides...You look absolutely beautiful anyways," he said to her. Having watched her walk away, he saw her naked butt underneath her dress, caused by the thong that she had chosen to wear for her bathing suit. "So, Angelina...There's something I want to know," he said to her and scratched his chin softly, trying to piece together the words. Finally, he just nodded his head. "When you killed him...Did it feel good or was it purely business?" he asked her. Point blank, no beating around the bushes, he knew. He knew she had killed him and he knew that he had caused her much frustration and pain. Had he been watching the house? No...But he had seen the two together once and saw the look in her eyes. "Don't deny...Just explain," he said simply.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:13 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Angelina smiled and relaxed back, eyeing Cristoforo quietly. "Tonight then," she decided, raising a brow at him curiously. Yes, tonight was a bit... soon. But Angelina wanted to see him again. She rather liked his company. "Say, around seven?" the sly young woman continued, nodding a little and smiling slightly again.

When he told her she looked beautiful, her smile broadened a bit and she glanced aside, as though flattered. Which, for once, she truly was. Of course, dozens of men had told her how beautiful she was, but it sounded a bit more meaningful coming from this one. He certainly knew how to act around women. It was... rather refreshing. He was quite different from most men. He was strong, intelligent. She would never dream of trying to seduce him. He was the kind of man she'd rather marry. "You're too kind, Cristoforo," she answered, absently smoothing her little white sundress. Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

When Mr. cel Rau continued, Angelina listened thoughtfully and twisted a lock of her dark hair around one finger. Ah. Now they were getting down to business. She'd been wondering if that was the real reason he decided to pay her a visit. He wanted to hear about her husband. At least he was being straightforward about it. "I wasn't going to deny it, Mr. cel Rau," she began slowly, a faint smile playing upon her lips. "I figured you'd probably know about it anyhow. Well... When I killed my husband, it was purely business. Although I did enjoy it. He was an awful man. Sometimes I thought he would kill me if I didn't kill him first," she explained, crossing one slender leg over the other and giving a little laugh. "Were you and Salvatore acquainted?"

Last edited by Angelina DeSalle on Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:23 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo sat there looking at her for a moment and he could afford only to grin when she told him that she wanted to see him not in a week, or even in a few days, but that very night. So, she is attracted to me, he thought to himself, a small smile spread across his face. Very, very good, he concluded and then licked his lips. "Then tonight it is...I was not aware that you had such an attraction towards me, Angelina," he said to her with a nod of his head before he looked around the room. When she continued on with her information, he chuckled and nodded his head. "Ah yes...Well, for your information, he might very well have killed you...So, I suppose you did good for that. However, that is why I am here...You conducted a...a heist in my territory and it seems only fair that I...wet my beak," he said to her, looking her in the eyes. He was asking for a piece of the action. "I'll let you decide what it fair," he said with a smile before he rubbed his eye slightly. "Salvatore and I...We were not business partners, so no, not aquainted in that sense. However...I was dating a girl once and Salvatore, for some reason chose her to kidnap...He kidnapped her, raped her and drugged her, enough to kill her," he said. "However there was nothing I could do...He was...protected by the deals he did and I was not...So he lived. You just got to him first," Cristoforo said and nodded his head. Once again, he found his eyes moving over her body, however this time, much slower, purposefully taking his time, for her sake.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:44 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Angelina smiled back at him when she saw his grin and gave a little laugh. Yes, she was quite attracted to him... And she had no reason to hide it. Why should she? He wasn't one of her jobs. She didn't have to play cat and mouse with him. "Well... It's just been a long time since I had the company of a decent man," she replied, licking her lips and smiling slyly.

When the clever young man spoke about 'wetting his beak', Angelina smiled and raised a brow, looking back into his eyes. "Ah... I was wondering if that was why you decided to come visit me. Well... I suppose I can't refuse, can I? I'll see what I can do..." she answered, thoughtfully combing a hand through her hair and breathing a light sigh. Indeed, he had a good head on his shoulders... She thought that her little heist had been descreet enough to go unnoticed by his kind. All of her other crimes had, afterall. But it seemed nothing slipped past him.

Angelina listened silently as Cristoforo explained his acquaintence with her late husband. Her expression grew rather sad and her eyes shone with sympathy. Yeah, she was a killer and a thief, but she wasn't heartless. "God, I'm so sorry, Cris," she whispered gently, reaching over to lightly touch his hand. "Had I known, I would have made his death much more painful," she added, a small smile coming to her lips.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:50 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]He looked at her for a moment and smiled softly. Yes, she wants me, it is blatantly obvious. Well, we'll just have to see how much her liking me effects the amount of money she gives me, he thought to himself before he rubbed his chin. "I hope I am more than just a decent man, Angelina," he said, saying her name with a hint of seduction. He was playing with her the same way that she played with her 'clients.' He nodded his head to her and chuckled. "Don't be sorry...It is over and done with...I found someone else, fell in love...Then she died," he said and shrugged. "But I got my revenge for that," he said and then crossed his arms. He wanted to have the money so that the business side of this could be well over and done with. Once that was done, he could enjoy her company and get to know the woman a little more than he already did. "So...Why don't you get the money that you feel is respectable tribute and then we can talk without having to worry about business," he said to her and licked his lips. The truth was, he wanted an excuse to see her thong clad butt as she walked away. When a woman has a nice body, it is very important that you appreciate that body to the fullest. If not, she will not want to take care of it.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:12 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Another cool smile painted the young woman's lush lips as she heard his first comment. "Perhaps... I suppose I haven't quite found out yet. But you're certainly not the type of man I usually find myself in the company of," she answered thoughtfully, moistening her lips and pressing them together. For a moment, she just eyed the sly man seated before her. Her gaze roved over his muscled physique, and all the way up to his lovely chestnut eyes.

She listened as he spoke of the woman he fell in love with, and again looked very sympathetic. The poor boy hadn't been very lucky with his women, had he? It was quite a shame. Such a handsome, charming young man shouldn't go to waste. But when he brought up the business of her payment, her sympathy fled. She had never taken money as a light matter.

Now, Angelina knew quite well what he was doing. He was trying to charm her so she would be a bit more generous with her money when paying him. You see, she'd been in the business of seduction for a long time. She knew how it worked, and she was not so nieve anymore. Although, his tactics were beginning to take effect. She did like him... Quite a bit. He was clever, handsome... But if she was going to be generous, so was he.

Crossing her arms over her chest, she stood up and wandered over to his chair, taking a seat on the armrest. "Well... I'm afraid I've never had to pay anyone for my own work before... What do you think the proper amount should be?" she inquired curiously, looking down at him and narrowing her eyes thoughtfully.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:38 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo looked at her for a moment and smiled. "That's because the majority of the men you're with, you're conducting business with," he said. He knew that her art was seduction and murder. Cristoforo's art was leading. He could lead men and do exactly what he needed to do to ensure they were all doing good. That was his art and he was pretty good at it. At least, he thought he was pretty good at it. However, when the subject went to money, he could see that she was once again trying to work her magic. Mm, you won't win my dear, he thought to himself. When she sat down on the arm rest, he looked at her body and then in her eyes. He leaned in close, his hand running up her stomach, very slowly over her breasts, not caring that he was touching her and up to her neck. He smiled and gave her a quick, seducing kiss before he stood. "I told you that I want you to decide...I think you will make the right choice," he said to her and walked to look out the window. "I have to admit...The view from this place is phenominal...You were very lucky to find a man like your ex husband," he said to her, a grin on his face even though she could not see it. "Very, very lucky indeed," he said softer this time as he thought to himself. He waited for her to get the money so that they could enjoy each other's company more than the company of money. [/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:56 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

"Well... I wasn't only talking about the men I've seduced and killed," she began slowly, still looking down at him. "I suppose you could say that I've never really been lucky in love. The men I've had a relationship with, a real relationship... Well, they're not exactly very respectable," she explained, giving a light sigh and shrugging. "But that's in the past. Maybe I'll have better luck here, in Palermo..."

She crossed her legs as she sat upon the armrest, gazing down at him in silent amusement. He wasn't going to budge... Well, she'd just have to get him back some other time. When his hand crept over her stomach and up her chest to her neck, she shrugged it off as if it were nothing more than a mere pest. She wasn't going to let him have her so easily... Not if she wasn't getting anything out of it. She allowed him to kiss her, but wiped her hand across her lips afterwards. She was the one who was supposed to be doing the seducing here. Not him. And she'd be damned if she let him get to her. Even though he was handsome, and charming, and intelligent...

When he stood, she got up as well and started towards the staircase. She heard him compliment the view from her house and she smiled. "Yes... I was lucky. He was extremely easy to kill," she purred, then disappeared upstairs. About ten minutes later, she returned. She had changed into a little black cocktail dress and was holding a roll of bills fastened with a rubberband. The amount came to six thousand dollars. She figured that should be enough.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next