[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Russian Orthodox Church

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:36 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:16 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

[size=84]Vex chuckled at the comment that escaped ‘Aleks’ lips, he knew now which of the two gave the orders and which of the two took them. He himself had always believed in a patriarchal society, equal rights were never a thing he saw as much more than a gimmick by the politicians to earn female votes. [b]“Ah, I see. Well, I can try again if you really want me to, but I doubt it will erect any more information. You must understand if a man really doesn’t want to be found, he will do anything not to be. Even…Kill.â€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:18 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Assassin - Hit Squad
The Killmunati Syndicate

"I'm called 'The Returner' because I return people to where they belong... Hell..."
-Takeshi Yokokura

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:24 am 
Advanced
Advanced

For an office, we would need money - something we do not yet have. For money, we need jobs. Better we work now and set something up later. It has been a while since people have heard from us - perhaps they have forgotten our names. If so, we will need to rekindle that fear.

The young woman glanced at her nails, before replacing her gloves on her hands and hooking her thumbs into the pockets of her pants as she looked to Take, raising an eyebrow ever so slightly. Should they be speaking about this in front of Vex? Possibly not, but then again he may be able to help them, if Take thought he had information to give, it could prove to be good for them.

I don't know. On this, I remain undecided. Perhaps organisation and an office is not such a bad idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:41 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Take put on a big smile that reached from ear to ear across his face,"The lady is always right... hahaha, always. But let me get one thing straight... Pavel, I know you are not a person with a simple background... you are one of us, you know what we know, maybe even more... But if you want our trust, we have to work together, for at least once."

The mood was getting more and more serious, Take put on a slight frown on his face and looked at Arcadia for confirmation of what he just said.

Assassin - Hit Squad
The Killmunati Syndicate

"I'm called 'The Returner' because I return people to where they belong... Hell..."
-Takeshi Yokokura

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:45 am 
Advanced
Advanced

A quick nod came from Arcadia, affirming what Takeshi had said.

At least one of us, before any sort of trust will be considered. My colleague may know of you, and may have been acquainted with you before, but that is not enough.

She reached a gloved hand to her hair, smoothing it back and tucking a few stray pieces behind her ear as she paused before speaking once more.

I trust that is acceptable to you.

The last sentence was a statement, not a question. If he was uncomfortable with that, he would leave now ... if not, they would all wait and see.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:55 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Seeing Arcadia getting as serious as she was, made Take hyped up. He giggled and said, "Don't you just love it when she does that? When she gets all serious and stuff... oh man thats hot!"

Realizing that he shouldn't have blabbed out what he just did, he ran his large right hand down his face slightly, and took a peek at Arcadia seeing if she had a frown or a slight smile.

Assassin - Hit Squad
The Killmunati Syndicate

-Takeshi Yokokura

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:01 am 
Advanced
Advanced

A quick smile, soon smothered by a slight frown that she called out to better look the part. Take had this thing about her being serious, strange and yet lovable, he normally alleviated any seriousness in the room within due time.

I apologise, but I felt seriousness was necessary ...

She murmured this quietly, giving her gaze to the floor in a perfect picture of obeisance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:10 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hearing a soft apology from Arcadia, he quickly walked up beside her and began to act a little bit silly again. "No,no,no,no... no apology is needed, I should be the one apologizing. That was very childish of me, I should've kept it between us. Sorry about that Pavel."

Just after he finished his remarks, Take automatically put his left arm around Arcadia, again doing something he shouldn't have.

Assassin - Hit Squad
The Killmunati Syndicate

-Takeshi Yokokura

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:38 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

[size=84]Vex knew that the idiot stood opposite him was just joking, just acting the fool to impress ‘Aleks’ as she had chosen to be called. But he couldn’t predict how long it’d be before the fool said something an it matched, he’d already realised the woman he faced was a calculating one, and he took a stab in the dark at the fact she’d probably pick up on it much faster than he hoped. [b]“I’m afraid I don’t understand your jokes, but I can take a guess at what they both mean and are insinuating. If my thoughts are correct, I just want to reassure you that I am nothing more than Russian who enjoys spying through his neighbours’ curtains at night, and for the right price goes a little further.â€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:46 am 
Advanced
Advanced

A calculating look was set upon 'Pavel' for a few seconds as she wondered about this man, before she finally spoke up and broke the silence that had lingered on for long enough.

For a Russian who is supposed to know people, you seem strangely friendless and clueless, Mr Pavel.

She stopped, her thoughts continuing on with 'I wonder if Pavel is even your real name.' To be polite, she did not voice this aloud, but he could guess where her sentence had been headed.

I do not wish to be killing anyone this early in the morning,

A slight smile slid into place across the frosty mask that had worked its way into being, her thoughts racing and suspicions rising, making sure that nothing beneath the surface was even guessed at. Not even Take could know for sure what was going on in her head at the moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:34 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

[size=84]Vex could feel the woman he faced slowly putting the pieces of jigsaw he’d so clumsily laid out, he knew his departure was growing near. Predicting that together they’d put up a fight he would struggle to match, especially since his lack of activity since his last encounter with the pair. Vex knew that if he was to get any further in this little vendetta he would have to prove himself, one way or another. [b]“Kill?!â€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:42 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Take's face started to look more and more serious as the conversation between his beloved and this 'Pavel' character went on. He knew something was very wrong with this 'Pavel' character, mainly because Take knew something that this 'Pavel' had time and time again forgotten about.

Pavel, the real one, had a habit of twitching his right cheek every 5-10 seconds or so... and this one, did not even move one muscle on his face, except the ones that move his lips. Secondly, Pavel was a very... very friendly person... Take could still remember about 4 years ago, while they met accidentally on a train, Pavel could not stop talking about his family and friends. There was indeed something very strange going on.

"Hmmm... how's your mother doing Pavel? What's her name again?" Take suddenly said tightening all the seriousness by everyone's neck in the church. His mother's name was Mrs. Radmodavich, or so was Take's belief when, the real, Pavel had told him that.

Assassin - Hit Squad
The Killmunati Syndicate

-Takeshi Yokokura

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:42 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

[size=84]The night outside had finally become day, and the light from the sun above began to leak through the windows of the church. Vex was going to take this as a chance to make a clean exit, if he could create a break in the constant chain of near unanswerable questions put forward to him by the moron opposite him. Vex knew that Aleks, or to be precise Arcadia, had guessed his true identity, but that didn’t really matter. If he wanted to he could have killed them and walk away happy and satisfied, and they both knew it even if they chose not to accept it, but he wasn’t here to eradicate them…He was here to make them suffer and of course pay. Vex cleared his throat and brought himself back into the conversation, and preparing an answer to the trap question. [b]“I know what you’re trying to do, but it isn’t working my dear friend. You must remember what I tell you isn’t always the truth, so how could the name I give you now not be her real one and you know a false one?â€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:31 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Take grinned, the 'Pavel' infront of him obviously didn't think he was a smart one... but looks could be deceiving. By the first minute 'Pavel' had walked in, Take already knew he wasn't the real one... maybe the idiot infront of him should have studied his target before trying to pose as Pavel. Pavel was always a warm and friendly person, always greeted Take warmly when they met a few times before... this 'Pavel' wasn't like that at all...

Though Take knows the person infront of him wasn't Pavel, it seems like this 'Pavel' had them figured out too. It might have been silly to 'Pavel' that Take asked that question, but the question Take asked had two meanings... one is to confirm that he is the fake, and two is to see his intentions. It seems right now that 'Pavel' isn't an immediate danger, and looks like their plans and discussion can go on.

Ivanna... Ivanna... Take thought of what 'Pavel' had said and smiled mildly towards him... Although he isn't the real Pavel, he was still useful to them, Arcadia and Take, that is.... Heh... or maybe they were still useful to him.

Take ignored Pavel's first response like he just missed it and replied with a smile, "She is a good woman, take care of her eh? Anyway... let's get back to business... is there a job or what ever we can do to earn some trust... respect... and money? Heh..."

Assassin - Hit Squad
The Killmunati Syndicate

-Takeshi Yokokura

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:55 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

[size=84]Vex merely sighed, he simply didn’t see the point in continuing the charade, he’d been discovered, well not completely but they’d seen directly through his Pavel ploy. Vex knew it wouldn’t be long now before his plan would fall into action, soon enough it would all be over and the people opposite him would be snugly buried six feet under. As far as a plan went for a job, he was about to tell all. [b]“While on my travels I caught wind of a little Italian war. Of course, I know you’re contract killers and I managed to get my hands upon the biggest contract…the head of one don.â€

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next