[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - The Pick-up

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:46 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Pick-up
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:32 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:56 am 
Average
Average

It'd been awhile since Anthony carried such a large caliber gone for use on the job. He'd recently purchased himself a Colt Anacanda and wanted to use it tremendously, but right now wouldn't be the best time. Shoved in his waistband was a bulking huge Desert Eagle .50 AE, his gift to Vinnie for taking the job Tony offered him. An enormous puff was taken from the cigarette perched between Anthony's lips, the smoke protruding from his lungs as he turned the corner into the grimy alley. Leaning up against the wall was none other than Vinnie Astorre himself. Well look who decided to show up. Anthony said sarcastically to his buddy. The Hitman dug his hand down into his waistband and it reappeared with the massive handcannon. He carelessy tossed it through the air to Vin while awaiting a response.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:04 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

When my friend appeared from around the corner, he startled me. While Anthony was walking towards him he noticed something in his waistband. Wow, he must be happy to see me! I thought. I smirked and then caught the mammoth weapon that was thrown at me. I examined this gun that was made in Israel. The IDF symbol on the grip meant it was the real deal. I pulled the slide back and put the cleaning lock to keep it back. A round had been chambered. "Jesus Anthony... this fucker was LIVE! And you THREW it to me!"I exclaimed. I pushed the lock down and the slide slid foreward chambering the 6th round of the clip. I picked up the huge round ejected when I pulled the slide back. I held it up as a child would when they pulled their first tooth. "Isn't she a beaut?... Oh yea, thanks by the way." I said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:12 am 
Average
Average

Yeah, no problem. Anthony said in response to Vinnie's thank you. Just as he finished his sentence he withdrew his .357 Colt Revolver from it's holster and began trying to spin it around his fingers as if he were a cowboy. After spinning it for a few seconds he stopped and took aim at a window down the alley a little further. A loud shot split the night air as the one constructed window fell apart into shambles. Anthony chuckled to himself at Vinnie's reaction to the sudden gunfire. C'mon. he said and motioned for the newer assassin to follow him. Tony led him out of the alleyways to his waiting '65 Ford Galaxie, the junkyard beauty he'd pick up a few hours earlier. He sat down behind the wheel and invited Vinnie to hop in the passengers seat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:19 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

I had just stood up and put my heat in my waisteband when I saw Anthony spinning his gun. It didn't work out too well for him in the begining, so he stopped and took aim. I thought he was just looking down the sites as if showing off his large gun too, but as soon as I was done thinking that thought, an enormous bang reverberated through the tiny ally way. I dove behind a dumpster and yelled out, "What the hell, Anthony!?" I stood up right as he called for me to get in his car. It was a beat-up car, I couldn't tell what brand of car in the low light, but it looked like a Ford. We hopped in and accelerated down the street. "Man, are you crazy!? That shit was LOUD! Oh yea... by the way... that... was... AWESOME!" I began laughing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:19 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

I had just stood up and put my heat in my waisteband when I saw Anthony spinning his gun. It didn't work out too well for him in the begining, so he stopped and took aim. I thought he was just looking down the sites as if showing off his large gun too, but as soon as I was done thinking that thought, an enormous bang reverberated through the tiny ally way. I dove behind a dumpster and yelled out, "What the hell, Anthony!?" I stood up right as he called for me to get in his car. It was a beat-up car, I couldn't tell what brand of car in the low light, but it looked like a Ford. We hopped in and accelerated down the street. "Man, are you crazy!? That shit was LOUD! Oh yea... by the way... that... was... AWESOME!" I began laughing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:24 am 
Average
Average

Anthony laughed in a deep tone, the gunshot was infact very awesome. So whaddya think of this baby right here? I paid $600 in cash for her, even came with complimentry squirrel remains under the hood. You can't be that you know. said Anthony as he propelled the vehicle further down the atrocious Motor City avenue. After taking one last drag off of his cigarette he rolled down the window and flicked it, then awaited the explosion of the many exposed chemicals covering the Motown street. Not having an explosion pleased Anthony immensely, he had the desire to rebuild the city and restore it to its former glory.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]