[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - The Last Tribute to Bart Renolds ( NPC Hit)

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:57 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:46 am 
Average
Average

(OOC Bart Renolds is a NPC)

I listened intently to my long time Vinnie as he gave me my first job here in Detroit.

"It's not that I don't trust you, man, I just wanna see what you're capable of. There's this asshole who's been talking shit to me over on 5th street. Name's Bart Renolds. He tried to get me to pay tribute to him. I didn't feel like killing him out right because I was on my way here. It's the middle of the night right now, so you'll have the element of surprise if you do it now. He should have some money in his desk, its where he does all of his work. I want you to go there and smoke him for me. Do this and I'll give you 3000 bucks for it. Think you can do it for me?"

"No problem man, this will be easy as pie..." and with that, we said our parting farewells for the time being and headed off onto the dimly lit street. Vinnie looked east and pointed, "Your gonna be wanting to head in that direction." he told me. "Second street on your right, blue apartment building." I walked east toward 5th street, all the while pondering how to take this guy out. I have never really killed anybody before, just some extortion, a few rough-ups here and there but never actually killed another person. Well, I thought to myself, this would be the time to do it. I approached a street corner and looked up at the green street sign above my head. "5th St." It read.

I looked south, down the wide street, lined with buildings, trees, and the occasional city bench. There was a chill wind tonight, and I felt for sure the reasoning was for the cold-blooded murder I was about to commit tonight. I buttoned up my coat jacket, and proceded to walk down the barely lit street, toward the faint blue building I saw in the distance. In fact, the only blue building I saw on this street. I came to a rusty barbed wired gate, the only entrance in the brick wall surrounding this not so attractive building. I found it open, the landlord probably was tired of fixing this gate after so many break-ins, he finally just gave up and let it be. After checking the apartment map next to the gate on the inside of the brick wall, I located Apartment B-16. First story, Third on the right. I looked behind me at the dilapidated, old, seemingly deserted, building, and decided an "up-front" approach into his front door would not be in my best interests. I looked to the right on the side of the building. I saw only a dark patio. I walked around the right side to the third patio I saw.

There! As Vinnie told me, there was a green overhang coving the top of a patio. I went up to the old, white fence that made up the boundary of the patio. I thought about climbing it, and was in the process of doing just that, when I saw a dirty, white cat come out of a gap between two slats in the fence. I examined the slats, and saw that they parted. Just like a curtain you would find at home. It was a tight but managable fit for a guy my size, 5'11 with 240 pounds of mostly muscle from playing high school center and working out for the last 9, 10 years of my life, but I accomplished it.

I saw his sliding glass door was open, just a crack, apparantly to let the smoke from his cigarette laying on the endtable next to the door exit his house to pollute the rest of the neighborhood. I took out my Walther P99, and slowly screwed on the silencer, and chambering a round. I looked in the window. Nobody in the living room. I made one last check behind me, and saw no one in the yard adjacent to the patio. I ever so slightly pushed open the door, and took a step into Bart's living room. The stench was horrid. Smoke, alcohol, drugs, sex, everything that smelled bad seemed to all be in this one little tiny room. I looked right, the front door. Ahead of me was the kitchen, and to the left was a hallway. I quietly walked into the hall, only seeing two doors. One ahead of me, and one to my right. I quickly found out the one to my right was a bathroom, with a joint on the floor, and meth on the counter. Only one room left, and then my "Rite of Passage" would soon be on me. The door was already open, and I peeked my head inside. To my left I could see Bart sleeping soundly on his bed. The deep sleep no doubt had something to do with the amount of drugs he takes daily. I slipped back into the living room, and got a throw pillow from his couch and returned to his room.

I snuck to his bed quite easily, there was really nothing else in his room. Save for a few clothes and a Mickey D's wrapper on the desk against the far wall. I went up to the side with him facing me, and quickly took the the pillow and covered his face. Almost immedetly he started to thrash about and punch my arm. I quickly put an end to that by putting my gun to the pillow and without thinking I fired. The body soon went limp, and the sound was barely anything. Nobody in the hall could of possibly of heard it. I looked over at his desk and there was nothing to be found. I looked to the ground and saw the corner of something sticking out. I pulled the desk towards me, and saw 6-7 wads of cash. Cold, hard cash. I grabbed it, put it into my pocket along with my gun, and turned around. I grabbed the pillow from the victims face, and, without looking, exited the same way I came. I approached the gate at which I had entered, and poked my head out. Nobody on the street, and no lights in any windows. I saw a paper bag from the local Winn-Dixie laying next to the bus stop directly ahead of me.

I placed the throw pillow into this bag, and walked down the street, towards the bar. The wind died down, and all was still. I looked at my watch. 1:30 AM. Only fifteen minutes after Vinnie pointed me down this street. I saw an thin alleyway inbetween two buildings. It was filled with trash, furniture, and fenced off. A dog would have trouble walking around in there. I always heard of the Police checking trash for evidence, so I knew better than to do that. I figured this small alleyway would be good. Who would look in there? I tossed the bag over the barbed wire fence, and it landed with a barely audible thud. I turned toward the bar and silently walked past it. "What a day.... Now to figure out where I'm going to sleep tonight."

Requests:
-Money (any amount admin feels is appropriate)
-That nobody really has a clue as to who did it, I am a new face in town.
-Constructive criticism (any little bit helps!)

Thanks I hope I did well, seeing as how this is my first!

1 x Walther P99 [Silenced] [SN Removed]
1 x Beretta 92G Elite [Silenced]
1 x Shoulder Holster [Always Worn]
1 x Smith & Wesson PowerGlide Automatic Butterfly Knife [On me]
1 x AK-74 [In Car]
1 x Kevlar Vest [Always on]
1 x Ski Mask [In car]
1 x Night Vision Goggles [In car]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:52 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:07 pm 
Average
Average

Thank you very much. I will really try to not be so repetitive in my way of doing things, and again, thank you so much for your insight. I will be sure to remember it

1 x Walther P99 [Silenced] [SN Removed]
1 x Beretta 92G Elite [Silenced]
1 x Shoulder Holster [Always Worn]
1 x Smith & Wesson PowerGlide Automatic Butterfly Knife [On me]
1 x AK-74 [In Car]
1 x Kevlar Vest [Always on]
1 x Ski Mask [In car]
1 x Night Vision Goggles [In car]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]