[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - 1400 Units of Heroin

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:49 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: 1400 Units of Heroin
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:49 am 
Advanced
Advanced

I'm offering 1400 units of heroin. I want to sell the whole shabang at once. The bids will start out at $1,000 a unit (total price is 1.4 million) you say thats alot of money, but look at the flip, you gain $3,500 a unit which means you sell on the streets and you get $4,900,000 PROFIT. I just dont have the time to write up a long ass deal because i'm working on another project and real life BS. Now thats the starting bid, if it goes up then it goes up. We''ll meet and RP the whole deal. I'm even open to doing it on a consignment basis matters your rep though. Reply here if you want it...

Soldier, Killmunati Syndicate
Click on Sig for Bio and inventory!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:01 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Holy shit! I'll buy whatever I can or however much you will let me for what I have, if it's cool with you. Pweeease? :)

{NPC'S}
{1x} Class A Gunman,

{WEAPONS}
[1x]
[2x]

{ACCESSORIES}
[1x]
[1x]
[1x]
[1x]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:19 am 
Advanced
Advanced

How much dough you got?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:27 am 
Advanced
Advanced

177192.25 >.< Whatever you wanna sell me is fine. Happy birthday, by the way. Did I miss zee sexy party?

{NPC'S}
{1x} Class A Gunman,

{WEAPONS}
[1x]
[2x]

{ACCESSORIES}
[1x]
[1x]
[1x]
[1x]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:31 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

The birthday is still one day away. Its actually in thirty minutes, and the party will start later in the day.

[Member of the New York, New Jersey, Nevada, Michigan, and International Bar Associations.]

Equipped Inventory:
[1x] Browning High Power Pistol [In Side Holster]
[1x] Kevlar Vest [Worn underneath clothing.]
[1x] Franchi SPAS-12 [In trunk of the Maybach]

Primary Vehicles:
[1x] Maybach 64 [Driven by Brian my driver.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:40 am 
Advanced
Advanced

That will get you 177 Units of H. Meet my NpC Luca at Lucky's Bar in Atlantic City. The exchange and deal will go down there..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:46 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Yargh, sorry about this, can I just give you 100k for 100 units? I need to move a buisness of mine. :D I'll meet your NPC for the deal.

{NPC'S}
{1x} Class A Gunman,

{WEAPONS}
[1x]
[2x]

{ACCESSORIES}
[1x]
[1x]
[1x]
[1x]

Last edited by Alphonso DePalma on Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:51 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Aight...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:54 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Thanks, man. Good deal.

{NPC'S}
{1x} Class A Gunman,

{WEAPONS}
[1x]
[2x]

{ACCESSORIES}
[1x]
[1x]
[1x]
[1x]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:57 am 
Professional
Professional

Fonz- I'd put some serious thought behind this transaction before you go through with anything homie...

If this much weight is moved in one single transaction, there's going to be a surplus affect on the price of the drug. For those of you not to familiar with the supply/demand functions, when supply goes up, price goes down alongside with demand. Since supply is going up so rapidly, and demand is not increasing proportionately, there will be a surplus of heroin in the market, and you'll be lucky to find anyone who will pay $500 a brick....meaning, you lose money.

However, if you do wish to go through with this, then more power to you. Since herion would flood the market, and it's price would drop soo rapildy, the prices of other drugs such as pot will skyrocket through the roof.

Its your call man. And Nico, I'm sorry if you just lost a potential customer, but I'm just being real nigga...

For only half-a brick
Diplomatz 'll blast every nigga in yo' clique
And no one is stoppin' 'til they's a jam in tha clip

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:10 am 
Advanced
Advanced

A hundred u's is what, four kilos? Thats not mass product. I'm not selling him it all just four kilos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:15 am 
Professional
Professional

Even so, It will have a negative affect on the price of heroin. So, you shouldn't be so quick to say that anyone who buys it from you will profit 3500 cash from each bird that they flip...

For only half-a brick
Diplomatz 'll blast every nigga in yo' clique
And no one is stoppin' 'til they's a jam in tha clip

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]