[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - The Primorski Bar & Grill [Karras]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:39 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:03 am 
Average
Average

-The Primorski Bar & Grill-
Donate All Money To Victor Karras
Protected By: Victor Karras, Two Class 'A' Body Guards.

Classic Russian & American food is what you will find in this fine bar and grill.

Kitchen

This is where the fine cuisine is prepared, we have top of the line equipment. Our cheffs work very hard each day to bring quality food to our customers.

Meeting Room

This is where all of the important business goes on, everyone who is important comes back here to eat, and talk with the boss Victor. We have top people searching ever inch of this room daily for bugs, things are said here that would not be said in these men’s own homes.

Two of the best security guards are stationed outside of the door at all times, you must leave your weapons and ammunition with them before entering the small meeting room.

The Menu

MAIN COURSES
Served With Fresh Vegetabless

Golubtsy £ 9.00
Famous traditional Russian dish. Cabbage leaves filled with prime
Minced beef, rice, herbs and onions, oven baked in mushroom sauce and
served with sour cream

Golubtsy vegetarian £ 8.50
Cabbage leaves filled with rice, carrots, mushrooms, herbs and onions,
oven baked in mushroom sauce and served with sour cream (v)

Classic Ragout £ 11.50
Pieces of chicken fillet, cooked in white wine, tomato and pepper sauce
with herbs, served with rice

Tziplenok Vkusnii £ 12.50
Oven baked roll of chicken fillet wrapped in bacon and stuffed with
garlic cheese and herbs, flamed in brandy, served with new potatoes

Shashlyk Iz Svinini £ 12.00
Pan fried cubes of pork marinated in wine, lemon, vinegar, onion
and pepper, skewered with tomatoes

Beef Stroganoff £ 11.50
Strips of beef fillet cooked with cream, mushrooms and onions,
served on a bed of rice. A creation of a French chef for Count Pavel
Stroganoff, a member of one of Russia’s oldest aristocratic families

Mushroom Stroganoff £ 9.50
Fried mushrooms in a rich creamy sauce with onion served on a
bed of rice (v)

Perets Lubitelsky £ 9.00
Peppers baked until tender and stuffed with onion, carrots, mushrooms,
rice and herbs and served with sour cream (v)

Perets Farshrovany £ 9.50
Peppers baked until tender and stuffed with minced beef, onion,
rice and herbs and served with sour cream

Baranina Po-Kazachy £ 11.75
Leg of lamb pieces baked with potatoes, carrots, peppers, onions,
herbs, garlic, and black pepper, topped with mayonnaise

Losos Osobiy £ 12.50
Prime salmon fillet marinated in lemon juice, black pepper and dill,
pan fried.

Pruannie Krevetski £ 12.50
Made to an original Russian recipe, fried king prawns in white wine
and creamy garlic, mushrooms and onion sauce, served with rice

Calamari Morskie £ 12.00
Calamari, Stroganoff style, cooked with fried onion, cream and
white wine, served on a bed of rice

Utka Po - Odessky £14.75
Duck breast, marinated in brandy, roasted and sliced, finished in a
cream sauce, served with mashed potatoes topped with mushrooms
and fried onions

Fillet Steak £15.75
Grilled 8oz fillet steak topped with a chilli vodka, tomato and anchovy
sauce served with chips

The Drinks

-CLEAR VODKAS-
Price: All Vodka Is £ 30.00 Per Bottle

Stolichnaya Red Label (Russia) 40abv,
perhaps the most famous name

Stolichnaya Blue Label (Russia) 50abv,
a stronger version

Stolichnaya Gold (Russia) 40abv,
higher quality than regular red label

Krepkaya (Russia) 56abv,
a strong grain vodka

Siberskaya (Russia) 42abv,
filtered through wild birch charcoal

Zytnia (Poland) 40abv
the purist Polish vodka

Impuls (Poland) 40abv,
made from purified potato spirits
-------------------------------------------
NPCs

x1 Class ‘A’ Manager
x3 Class ‘C’ Waiters
x2 Class ‘A’ Security Guards [Dimitrii & Donnie]

Last edited by Victor Karras on Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:12 am 
Average
Average

[size=75][i]Victor sat there in his office, his two cousins were sitting across the table from him. Karras lit up a cigarette, after taking a drag off of his cigarette, he started to speak, “Alright, I need one of you guys to go out and get us some money. I want it to be clean, don’t bring any attention on yourself." With that said, Dimitrii popped up, “Ill do it Vic. I don't know how I am going to do it, but I will bring us in some cash.â€

Last edited by Victor Karras on Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:00 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Kirill was the socialite of Moscow, you could even go as far as to say he was the Paris Hilton of Russia. Except he didn't have several STDs.

Kirill entered the new restaurant and stood by a sign which read "Please Wait to be Seated" but in Russian characters. A young waitress approached him and smiled at him quaintly. "Are you waiting for anyone? the waitress said with a warm smile. "Eh, no, I'll be eating alone today. he replied. "Well come this way." she said as she turned around and headed for the seating area. He followed the waitress and sat at a table with a nice red covering. She handed him a menu and he glanced at it for a second. "I'll have the Calamari, and get me some cherry vodka." he told the waiter and she headed for the kitchen.

He sat at the restaurant for minute while waiting for his meal. He looked at his surrounding and saw as the lunch rush began a line up formed at the front of the restaurant. There were 3 waiters rushing around serving people in a very efficient manner. After a few minutes the waitress returned with his food. He pulled a business card out of his jacket pocket and handed it to her. He quickly said "If you are looking for a good time call me." She smiled at him and turned around, heading to the front of the restaurant where she seated a young couple.

[1x]-Kevlar Vest
[1x]-1987 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS

Limmy: You shouldn't be driving!
MDM-El Presidente: Thats like saying "Limmy, you shouldn't have gay sex!" its not like its going to stop you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:24 am 
Average
Average

Victor walked out from the back of the Bar & Grill. The place was really starting to get swinging, there were people all over eating a drinking. Victor took a drag off of his cigarette and had a seat at the bar, ordering himself a shot of Vodka.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:38 am 
Average
Average

Victor seen the small mail truck pull up outside of the Primorski. He stood up and walked outside to meet the man.

Mail Man: "Are you Mr. Karras?"

Victor: "Yes, what do you need?"

Mail Man: "I have a package, all the way from detroit."

Victor: "Very Good, I will take it here."

The mail man walked back to the truck and came around with a rather large box, Victor took it from his hands and signed the small slip of paper. He took the box back inside, and walked back to his office. He opened the small box up, revealing; Dragon Claw Cane Sword, Smith & Wesson PowerGlide Automatic Butterfly Knife, and a Wooden Baseball Bat.
He leaned the bat against the wall in the corner of the room, he slipped the knife into his boot, and walked with the cane, it was the perfect size. He pulled on the small dragon claw, revealing a two foot blade, which was almost as sharp as a samurai sword from Japan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:26 am 
Average
Average

Victor was sitting in his office admiring his new Dragon Claw Sword Cane, when Dimitrii walked back inside. "Sorry Vic, I could not find a good enough truck today, maybe tomorrow." Victor looked up at his cousin, "Very well, Go stand outside with Donnie, anyone comes, you search them, got it?" Dimitrii nodded, he walked out the door, closing it behind him.

Victor leaned against the chair, he was thinking of a way to get some good cash, he just did not know how.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:37 pm 
Average
Average

Victor lit up one of his cigarettes, "I need some fucking money." Vic thought to himself, hopefully he could find something to do sometime in the future. He exhaled the smoke from his mouth, he decided that he would go check on the Bar & Grill.

Victor walked through the door, Donnie & Dimitrii were standing outside like hawks. He nodded to them as he walked past them, he walked into the main part of the Bar & Grill. People were all around eating, having fun, and talking amongst each other. Some light Russian music played in the background, nearly drowned out by everyones talking and laughter. Victor smiled and walked over to the bar, he nodded his head to the old owner of the Primorski, he brought him a shot of Vodka, Victors favorite brand. He downed the liquid, and stood back up. Victor walked back to his office with a smile on his face, such a great life he was living.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:59 pm 
Average
Average

As Victor put out his cigarette, Dimitrii stuck his head inside the door. "Vic, the mail man want's to see you." "Very well." Victor said, he stood up and walked out the door of his office. He walked outside, the same mail man that delivered his last package was stand outside, leaning on his truck. "Mr. Karras, I have another package from Detroit." Victor signed the small slip of paper on his clipboard. He took the box and went back inside, slipping the blade of his knife into the tape on the box, he opend it up, revealing a Browning Hi-Power Mk. handgun.

Victor pulled the gun out of the box, "Very Nice." he said, looking the gun over. It had one full clip of ammunition, Victor stuck the knife back in his boot, and laid the gun on the long table. "Dimitrii, come in here." Vic said in a loud voice, his cousin walked in the room with a worried look on his face. "Have a seat." Dimitrii took a seat at the other end of the table, glancing at the small handgun on the table as he sat down.

"I might have to go back to the states for a little while, I know your a better businessman then Donnie ever thought of being. I am going to leave you in control of the bar, at least until I get back." Victor could see his cousin relax. "Sure, I will run the business as if it were mine." Victor nodded, alright go outside and tell Donnie to come in. I will tell him the plan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:09 am 
Average
Average

Donnie entered the room. "Have a seat." Victor said to his cousin. "Alright Don, I am going to need you to come with me to Detroit. I don't know how long we are going to be there, but I have some contacts set up. We are gonna make some good cash." "Sure Vic. Ill go." Victor smiled, his cousin's were always good friends, they understood everything. "Go pack your bags, were leaving tonight."

With that said, Don stood up and walked out of the room. "Finally, I can take a quick nap before my trip to detroit. It will be good to be home."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:35 am 
Average
Average

Victor called Dimitrii & Donnie back into the meeting room. They came in the door and had a seat at the other end of the table. "I have decided that both of you boys are going to stay here." He looked at them both, they were very understanding. "Dimitrii you run the place, Donnie you guard it. Got that?" "Sure" They both said, almost at the same time. Victor motioned for them to leave, he pulled out his gun and pushed the small button on the side, ejecting the clip. He unloaded all of the bullets, you could not carry a loaded gun on a flight.

He picked up his only bag of belongings, and walked out of the restaraunt. He flagged down a cab, and stepped inside. "Moscow Airport." The cab took off in the direction of the airport.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]