[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Villa Le Terrae [DeSalle Residence]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:55 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:33 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo did follow her into the kitchen and watched as she began to pull the cookies apart. His eyes rolled, knowing that she was doing it the easy way rather than the hard. "Yeah, we know why you don't mind at all," he teased before he walked passed her, his hand running over her butt before he walked over to sit down. He scratched his eyebrow and sighed softly. Justin was going to take care of the meeting with Anthony Falcone. He wanted to be there, but he would not have made it in time and leaving someone to wait was never a smart move. So, Justin would handle it. Justin was a respectable man, there were no worries. His fingers ran over his pistol softly and he just thought to himself. [/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:45 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

She glanced over her shoulder just in time to see him roll his eyes and she smiled. "I saw that..." she warned him playfully, "I told you I can't cook anything but pasta," she added, smiling again before sticking the cookie sheet in the oven. She felt his hand brush across her backside and she smirked a bit, then laughed softly at his words. She set the timer on the oven then walked to her guest. They had a few minutes to wait before the cookies would be ready so she moved to sit down beside him. She cocked her head and raised a brow as she noticed him finger the pistol. "Thinking about business?" she asked softly, smiling a bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:55 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo looked over at her and smiled sadly. "Unfortunately...My mind is always on business. It's a surprise that I came back and left the business to my Capo...I usually am always there," he said and rubbed his cheek a moment. "I suppose you can call yourself lucky," he teased softly and pulled his gun out, looking at it. "Magnificent piece of equipment," he said before sliding it back into his waistband. "Mm...Those cookies do smell very delicious," he said to her grinned. "Now all you need to do is learn how to bake fresh cookies and we'll be in business."[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:28 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

She smiled weakly when he explained that his mind was always on business. She definately knew the feeling. At least he wasn't living and sleeping with his enemies... But that was beside the point. She hadn't thought seriously about business since she met him. It was really quite nice. She was finally able to relax. "I am lucky..." she murmured softly, leaning back in her chair and just looking at him for a moment. He really was a good man... She hoped to be seeing him often.

When he complimented her instant cookies, Angelina laughed softly, then laughed a little harder when he proposed she learned how to cook real cookies. She smiled broadly and shook her head. "You know, I have a better idea," she began, grinning mischieviously. "Why don't you learn how to bake fresh cookies?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:37 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo looked over at her and then laughed. "Aww, you're so adorable!" he teased, doing what a lot of women did with the whole adorable thing. He grabbed her face and kissed her again before he shook his head. "You're the woman...Therefore you must cook while I provide the bread and butter," he said and pounded the table, holding a stern face. He fought back a grin, but finally, he burst into laughter and shrugged his shoulders. "I can bake cookies...I can also cook three dozen different meals with my eyes closed...I love to cook, I just never have time to do it," he said as he sat there. He did think she should cook for him since he was so busy with his business, but then again, maybe it wouldn't be bad for him to cook for her.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:44 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

She smiled broadly and laughed lightly against his lips as he kissed her. When he pounded on the table, she raised a brow and continued to grin. Honestly, he couldn't be serious... And apparently he wasn't. Moments later he started laughing again. She grinned and stood up then moved to settle herself in his lap. She slipped an arm around his neck and smiled in surprised delight when he explained that he was quite the cook. She hadn't expected that. "Really? Well, you'll have to come teach me sometime. Just don't try to turn me into a housewife... Salvatore did, and look how he ended up," she warned playfully, then leaned in to kiss him lightly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:56 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo smirked and when she plopped into his lap, he let out a quiet groan. Right on his, well you know. He felt certain things growing, but quickly took everything under control and fought the urges. He wrapped his arm around her and smirked. "There is one small, minimal difference between your late husband, Salvatore, and me, my dear Angelina," he said as he sat there. "You did not want your ex-husband...You desperately want me," he said and then grinned when she kissed him lightly. "But that isn't to say I don't want you either...I wouldn't allow you to sit in my lap and kiss me if I didn't," he teased and kissed once more. He was enjoying himself, life was good, business was good and things were going smoothly.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:28 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Angelina smiled curiously when she heard his little groan and looked at him knowingly. Perhaps he wanted her more than he let on... She'd probably find out soon enough. When he slipped his arm around her, she snuggled a bit nearer to him and absently ran a hand through his hair, looking into his eyes. "Well then... I suppose we both got lucky. Because, unlike my husband, you seem to care for me," she answered slyly, eyeing the man thoughtfully. She paused a moment, then added, "Or perhaps you're just playing my own game against me... Perhaps you're just decieving me..."

|ooc| Sorry for the delay. I gotta get off for a bit, but I'll be back tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:31 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo looked at her and rolled his eyes. "Right...I am playing you because I want to sleep with you for one night and then disappear," he said to her and shook his head. "No...I rather enjoy your company, I find you to be beautiful, and yes, I do care for you...You must not be so pessemistic, my dear," he said to her and smiled as he held her. Her hand going through his hair was an odd, but pleasant feeling. He closed his eyes and held her close before his lips connected with her neck and he sucked softly. He moved the material covering her shoulder, if any, away and sucked firmly right there. After about thirty seconds, he moved up and sucked once more on her neck. Only when he pulled back did he grin. "That's better," he said. He had marked her twice. "Now you're mine."[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:23 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Angelina gave a satisfied smile at hearing his explanation. So, he wasn't just telling her what she wanted to hear. Of course, he could just be lying. But then again, he didn't seem like the sort of man to lie. Deciding to go ahead and take his word, she nodded and leaned in to lay a few soft kisses at his throat. "I'm afraid the life I've lived has led me to become less optimistic. Honestly, you're the only good thing that's happened to me for a long, long time," she replied softly, resting her head on his shoulder and sighing lightly. When she felt his lips move to her neck, she smiled and gave a little purr of delight before tilting her head slightly to give him more room. Chills ran up her spine and she soon felt him moving aside the strap over her shoulder and set his lips there. She breathed a quiet moan and shivered slightly again. When he pulled away, she looked at him and smiled. "Baby, I was your's before you ever even kissed me,"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:34 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo smirked when she told him those words. He nodded his head to her and then he heard the buzzer of the cookies. He stood and walked over to the oven and took them out and looked at them. He turned the oven off and then glanced over at her. Rather than going for a cookie, he walked towards her and took her hands. He pulled her to stand and taking her butt with both his hands, kissed her deeply. He had decided what he wanted...He had decided that he would give this relationship thing a chance and if it failed, such was life. [/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:52 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

|| The Morning After ||

Angelina slept late into the morning. Personally, she was rather tired from the night before. She finally began to stirr around 10:00am or so, when the sun's rays poured into the room and crept over her. She gave a little groan at the unwelcome light and hid her head against her pillow. She then absently reached out her side to feel for Cris. She wanted to be sure that he was still holding up his promise to be there with her in the morning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:58 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]He wasn't there. Cristoforo was not in bed with her at ten o'clock in the morning. Sitting outside on the terrace was Cristoforo in the bathroom that he had pulled on the night before. He had a cup of coffee in his hand and a cigar in his other, smoking the cigar slowly. He took a sip of his coffee and sighed happily, enjoying himself right here. His cell phone rang then and he grabbed it. He placed it against his ear. "Yeah? What? It's happened? They hit the base? Are you...Fuck...Yeah, it's good...This might be beneficial to us," he said and took another puff. "Nah, we're not sending anyone over...I know, I don't want any of my boys going in...Just leave it be," Cristoforo said. "Yeah...I spent the night with my girlfriend...Hey, what can yah do...She's a real beauty...Never had a girl that could fuck for three hours...But she's a good girl...I like her a lot...I told myself I wouldn't date after Marie, but her...I could get used to coming over," he said. "Alright Justin...Keep me posted," he said and hung up before taking another sip from his cup of coffee. [/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:09 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

As soon as Angelina realized that there was nothing but air at her side, she was wide awake. She sat up and looked around her. He was nowhere in sight. She got up and picked up her robe, which lay in a crumpled heap on the floor. She yanked it on and headed out of the room before she'd even tied the sash. She hastily went through the house, calling his name, checking every room. Still, she could not find him. At last, she sadly came to the conclusion that he had left during the night. So, she trudged back down the stairs to make herself a cup of coffee. When she reached the kitchen, it appeared that someone had gotten there before her. There was still more than half a pot of hot coffee left. Furrowing her brow in confusion, she poured some for herself then looked about. She took her mug and headed out onto the terrace where she saw her beloved Cristoforo, seated comfortably and sipping at his own mug of coffee.

Sighing softly in relief, she walked over to him and sat in a chair at his side. "You scared me there for a minute... I thought you'd gone," she murmured, leaning over to kiss his cheek before relaxing back to drink her coffee.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:15 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo glanced back at her when she sighed in relief and then licked his lips. He looked forward and took another sip of coffee when she told him how he had scared her. "It was not my intention, but...I can't sleep until ten, no matter how many hours you and I make love," he said to her with a small grin spread across his face. "So...I came out here, got some coffee and as you can see, am smoking a cigar," he said before taking another puff from it. He placed it into the ashtray and let out a sigh, enjoying the morning sun as it beat down on his body, the sash undone, his naked body still visible to her if she wanted to gaze at it. "Oh...One of my figure heads, name's Justin...He says congratulations on the new relationship," he said, referring to him and her. Oh, relationship...How would Justin know about a relationship unless Cristoforo had told him? Maybe Cris was thinking of this as a relationship? Good news, Angelina! "Did you sleep well, baby?" he asked, taking another sip from his cup of coffee.[/font]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next